ain't nothing but a mistakkkeeee 

DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Posted: 12 months ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Cuz I want it that wayy

Quit playing games πŸ˜†

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Folks, do check out the Beatles AT and the Imagine Dragons AT in the main forum. The first two posts need some decorating, but the thread is up for your appreciation and discussion 😳

That makes me ask, do we need a thread for women only bands? Because they seem to be lesser in number than boy bands..

P.S. Can't tag KJ :(

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

ain't nothing but a mistakkkeeee 

All you people, can't you see can't you see

That makes you larger than life πŸ˜†

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: DreamOfEndless

Folks, do check out the Beatles AT and the Imagine Dragons AT in the main forum. The first two posts need some decorating, but the thread is up for your appreciation and discussion 😳

That makes me ask, do we need a thread for women only bands? Because they seem to be lesser in number than boy bands..

P.S. Can't tag KJ :(

KJ has made his tags Buddies only πŸ˜†. I would love for us to have a women only (artists and bands) thread but pehle let’s see the response on these ATs and then we can have more. I’m open to suggestions

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

KJ has made his tags Buddies only πŸ˜†. I would love for us to have a women only (artists and bands) thread but pehle let’s see the response on these ATs and then we can have more. I’m open to suggestions

AT banane mein problem nahi hai.. just that they shouldn't start comparing, proving one superior πŸ˜†

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

AT banane mein problem nahi hai.. just that they shouldn't start comparing, proving one superior πŸ˜†

Yeah well, we've been having discussions now on a wide range of artists and bands without much of that so I don't see that happening. At least not now with this select group of people. Who knows what may happen if/when we have more people. Then we mods will have to step in I guess if it gets ugly πŸ˜†

Edited by LizzieBennet - 12 months ago
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Madhu?! Our Members' intro has become GA instead of FA πŸ˜† please correct it

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5326799

Edited by Satrangi_Curls - 12 months ago