Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Coolmeg thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Aap toh bhavisya dekh sakte ho … aapke charan kahan hai .. 

you were the first one who said ab leap ayega … lo chota sa hi sahi ayega ab. 

I just hope they do a small leap and the kids still remain the same … kuch mahino baad type

Whatever it is it gives a very sad feeling…. You wish so many things were done differently it’s the same feeling like the first preleap forced fights and Sai leaving. 

Glad for that tent scene now, ab toh kay pata Sairat and kids will ever be together or not 🥲

kashmayurfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Coolmeg

I just hope they do a small leap and the kids still remain the same … kuch mahino baad type

Whatever it is it gives a very sad feeling…. You wish so many things were done differently it’s the same feeling like the first preleap forced fights and Sai leaving. 

Glad for that tent scene now, ab toh kay pata Sairat and kids will ever be together or not 🥲

Leap confirmed thodi na hai no ?

Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Coolmeg

Ghum needs a few months leap now....pathetic state of affairs here. Freshness needed. Everything is so random n disconnected. But makers doing same mistake....leaving so many ends open. Saare zakhm to khule hain.....nasoor banenge....koi keh payega aur koi bhulne ka natak karega....Audiences at loss.

Got my closure in that tent scene only. ...it was the last sweet memory. Aaj Savi ko bag k sath dekha naa😭😭😭

Nirip thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aminarose31

What's going on?🤔

Don't bother.I got it. I read the episode update.

What a project .🥴

thanks nirip for the smart idea to read the update before watch the episode.you save my time and my visual.

they must win award of the most boring show ever.🥱

You can watch few clips from today's episode, beginning Saiya ones for Ayesha  n VP closure (though stupid one, but was okayish)

last mei Savi-sai..Kal continue hoga. Savi will come to Satya's house now

Edited by Nirip - 1 years ago
Nirip thumbnail

No it will be a small one according to GossipsTv. Focus on Sairatya triangle 🤣

SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6
SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rosyme

BK only can save Savi from her mother's permanent project now.

Jai bhavani ..........she looks more saner than her nephew and sai...

Edited by SunqianFan - 1 years ago
LadyD thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nirip

Yeh blunder ne iss barbaadi ko naye level pe pahuncha dia. ...this way of handling Savi here.....kyunki they are in panic mode, drama over Savi k liye BK has to come to Sai's sasural.....Why not writers made Savi-satya meet first n Savi entered with Sai yaar. It looks so bad. Itana bada jhuth Sai se bulwa diaa. 

What I hate the most is not making proper use of kids here. Itana emotional angle add ho jaata. What fun in those bangles n gajra....Sai was like hainn🤣

Do behen tumne socha thha k gudde-gudiya ka khel hai😡

Aaj Savi ka dil toot gyaa....Kia ghatiya writing hai... FL k paas apna ghar tak nhi aur Savi ka every month change😭😭

Felt so bad for Savi. What happened to Sai kabhi zhut nahi bolti? She is lying left right to everyone. She used to tell chavhanis that Sairat marriage is deal why not tell same to adhikaris so that they don't expect too much from her which will make her uncomfortable. Or at least tell this is not love marriage & she will take time to adjust

LadyD thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nirip

Haa...it's very boring to be precise Savi k liye bura lagta hai bas. Sai is hairaan-pareshaan with rituals....kiu bhaii abhi karo. 

Patralekha ka to kiaa kehna👏👏Kia baat hai

Creatives have completely lost it.

Rosyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyD

Felt so bad for Savi. What happened to Sai kabhi zhut nahi bolti? She is lying left right to everyone. She used to tell chavhanis that Sairat marriage is deal why not tell same to adhikaris so that they don't expect too much from her which will make her uncomfortable. Or at least tell this is not love marriage & she will take time to adjust

Exactly...at the drop of a hat she used to scream. Not she's keeping quiet and being an ideal bahu. So she will ask Savi to sleep separately if Amba tells her?