Happy married life loser couple

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 months ago

So finally we reached another high point of the story that's Raunaq and Chandini's marriage. 

First of all thanks sicku for making Raunaq put a fight to stop marriage,  he did his best like he didn't used silly vamp tactics like mixing chemicals in haldi and Mehendi to stop weddings. It's character assassination, kidnapping,  groom swap , everything is a big kaand, I don't support any of these lol but I am glad he put on a strong fight. 

And coming to marriage yes they are loser couple because neither Raunaq is going to do any barbaadi of chandini nor Chandini is going to get any love or respect from her choti because there's nothing Roshni don't know.  She is being spiteful for no exact reasons so good luck to her too lol

And Mr Babbar if someone says they don't want to marry especially your son who you claims to love, you won't force them with slaps. But I am happy to see he still cares about his respect blah blah blah more than his son's happiness, makes Raunaq's hate for him understandable. 

And Sicku for love of God don't start Raunaq's redemption next week only like you did in mehendi , drag this hate for each other for a month at least and please keep Raunaq in boundaries , no more getting physical with her.

Poor Manav had to marry that idiot Natasha again, hopefully he gets rid of her soon. 

Edited by abhiya_12 - 12 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lonelythots thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Seriously losers only both of them are!

This must be the only show where the negative characters - raunaq and roshini were actually working against the female lead for her own good life!!!
And chandini, who is being hailed as smart, intelligent is the one looking most foolish with this decision, at this point. No amount of portraying chandini as some martyr who has sacrificed her life for her sister makes sense to me. 

abhiya_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lonelythots

Seriously losers only both of them are!

This must be the only show where the negative characters - raunaq and roshini were actually working against the female lead for her own good life!!!
And chandini, who is being hailed as smart, intelligent is the one looking most foolish with this decision, at this point. No amount of portraying chandini as some martyr who has sacrificed her life for her sister makes sense to me. 

I at least get Raunaq and his twisted ways and his fight against Chandini.  I don't even understand Roshni and her motives. Everything is done by Raunaq to stop this marriage , Roshni was just doing main tumhare saath hoo Raunaq ðŸ¥±

And coming to Chandini I was ok with her zidd on getting married as she was thinking Roshni is not safe and she witnessed her getting assaulted with her eyes and Roshni wants to keep quiet and endure it all, so I was like chalo she have some real worry and reason for this. But after the night where Raunaq did that knife stunt I don't know why she thinks he is different from that other guy who misbehaved with Roshni, like woman Raunaq just showed what he can do. Either he trusts Raunaq way too much and think he isn't like that which again makes no sense to me because Raunaq despise her with guts or she thinks once marriage is done he won't do any such thing which again is stupidity. Think about your safety woman 

sharon7 thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

I at least get Raunaq and his twisted ways and his fight against Chandini.  I don't even understand Roshni and her motives. Everything is done by Raunaq to stop this marriage , Roshni was just doing main tumhare saath hoo Raunaq ðŸ¥±

And coming to Chandini I was ok with her zidd on getting married as she was thinking Roshni is not safe and she witnessed her getting assaulted with her eyes and Roshni wants to keep quiet and endure it all, so I was like chalo she have some real worry and reason for this. But after the night where Raunaq did that knife stunt I don't know why she thinks he is different from that other guy who misbehaved with Roshni, like woman Raunaq just showed what he can do. Either he trusts Raunaq way too much and think he isn't like that which again makes no sense to me because Raunaq despise her with guts or she thinks once marriage is done he won't do any such thing which again is stupidity. Think about your safety woman 

I didn't watch from the beginning so can you tell who assaulted her? Her husband seems really nice. Did she really write a note saying she was abused? Thanks 

abhiya_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharon7

I didn't watch from the beginning so can you tell who assaulted her? Her husband seems really nice. Did she really write a note saying she was abused? Thanks 

The other guy in the house, Sumeer babbar sister's daughter's husband abused her , tried to get intimate her forcefully 

sharon7 thumbnail

OMG that's terrible - he has a sleazy attitude. Thanks.