Sai-Satya Drabble: Different

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: a year ago

As the pandit said the vows, Satya looked to his right, at Sai, his wife. They were married, and in another lifetime, this would have been the most joyous moment of his life, but now, it was filled with questions.

Marriage was supposed to be the most special moment in a man's life, but his marriage was different. Unlike other couples, there was no love between him and Sai, but they were friends. Unlike other weddings, it wasn't a grand celebration, much to his mother's disappointment. Unlike other marriages, their story didn't promise him a happily ever, and that made him apprehensive.

But in the end, none of it mattered, all that mattered was Sai, and how her entry into his life had made his story take a different course. And he hoped that whatever the future held for them, life would be slightly easy than what it was, with Sai by his side.

~~~~~~~~~~~ 

It's SaiYa marriage, I had to write something! But I'm not really sure this is what I wanted, so let me know what you think of this one.

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - a year ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KrishnaSourav thumbnail

this so beautiful 

simple crisp way of telling Satya's mind...

DJ_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Exactly Satya is looking for a partner to share his burden and in Sai he hopes for that company 😳

Beautifully penned 

Edited by DJ_3 - a year ago
Naya_31 thumbnail

Mast a mast! Loved it❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ keep writing more❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Please write more! 

TJ_spinelli thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

Nice update ❤️ finally got to reading Satya's POV can you please continue based on today's episode 

Dsha thumbnail
Posted: 12 months ago

That's nice! 👏🏻 looking forward to more 🤩

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: KrishnaSourav

this so beautiful 

simple crisp way of telling Satya's mind...

Thank you🙈

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: DJ_3

Exactly Satya is looking for a partner to share his burden and in Sai he hopes for that company 😳

Beautifully penned 

I love that dynamic actually, they can't be married, but they can be friends who are there for each other, share each other's pains🥹

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

Mast a mast! Loved it❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ keep writing more❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thank you kaku🤣