Where is Kavya?

pfalcon1949 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 months ago

Where is she? Have they forgotten? Is that track totally over or what?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

king99 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 months ago

This is such a big mystery!!!! Nobody mentions her or misses her.  She was so special and cute in the Arjun and Preeta story.  

This is such a big blunder by not including her in the storyline.   Hope when Preeta gets her memory back, she will remember her elder daughter.

Sorry this leap is such a big disappointment!!!

Poche thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

They are just hoping this leap with new cast works. I doubt she will be mentioned again or shown. May be when Preeta recovers her memory or they could just conveniently gloss over it. We might have seen the last of her. or if this leap fails - bring her in as a new story - very low chances.

pfalcon1949 thumbnail

I actually read some where on internet that Kaavya is brought up to hate Preeta just as well and will be coming in future episodes. I don't know whether to believe it at all.

Poche thumbnail

Did you? I don't know. I think Kavya is not in the scheme of things at this point. May be if this gen leap fails, they might consider rebooting her story but for now she is consigned to KDB past.

Originally posted by: pfalcon1949

I actually read some where on internet that Kaavya is brought up to hate Preeta just as well and will be coming in future episodes. I don't know whether to believe it at all.

urmita thumbnail

They already know its failing...using Preeta and oldie Karan in promo instead of the new cast while in the episodes from the clips I have seen there is very minimum to no preeta...

Poche thumbnail

I have not seen any new promos. If they are doing that then people will stop watching even more. No one is interested to watch new Karan reunite with Preeta.

I doubt these guys care enough to take feedback into consideration. Or else they would have changed the writer back then..

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Preeta is getting enough screen space in the episode. In some episides she has more screen space than the others.

Originally posted by: urmita

They already know its failing...using Preeta and oldie Karan in promo instead of the new cast while in the episodes from the clips I have seen there is very minimum to no preeta...

pfalcon1949 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Preeta is getting enough screen space in the episode. In some episides she has more screen space than the others.

Wow! No kidding, after all she has doubled in size lately! (just a joke!). So she occupies more screen space naturally!