Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moor278 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Nirip

Yes...they showed the goal on April 1st itself. Phir uss  goal tak ka rastaa koi bhi kiu dekhe. Itana drag kardia hai. P ko punishment to kia milni thhi, Sai madam to Vinu bhi dekar chali gyi. It's P ki jeet all the way....they should have shown Sai-Vinu reunion first. 

Very true...

The audience wants to see Sai getting her kids... I think everyone is unanimous on that. Even SaiYa fans want kids with Sai. 

Vo bhi nahi mil raha... aur complexity aur add kardi which benefits P to koi kyun dekhega... 

I am happy actually... they tried to show fierce Sai, V ka dard ... but even that is not working. SaiRat doesn't worm either when they are being stupid 

I guess ab bhi time hai...

Show Vinu accepting Sai as mother. 

Phir Satya se shaadi kare, Jagtap se, Ajinkya se, Amey se... ya kisi aire gaire natthu khaire se... doesn't matter ๐Ÿคฃ

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

The tired and tested formula of making ML a villain flopped ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ..next whose turn is to get butchered ๐Ÿ˜† โ€ฆ

Ho gaya... tamarind ke pati ki bali chadh gayi ๐Ÿ˜† Spoiler is that he picks up his new born daughter from the hospital and runs away.๐Ÿคฃ 5 years leap and he is apparently raising his daughter with FL ki sister. Unclear if they are married or not

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Bhaad main jaaye Ghum ki TRP.Imlie is out of top 5๐Ÿคฃ.AryLie FD says "Hi" to Gul Khan

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

A strong show like number one show didnโ€™t lose its position except for a week or so when it had tough competition in form of BB and even now during IPL . Ghum never had tough competition in 8 pm slot hence it could maintain its position. The real test is when there is a competition and how well show will flare โ€ฆ

Edited by 404_NotFound - 1 years ago
mysticriver thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

But Virat was never a psychotic obsessed lover till now. 

Before falling in love with Sai, he was in love with Pakhi but he was never shown to be psychotically obsessed for her.

Instead he had sacrificed his love for his brother. That's how Virat used to be.

Over the last two weeks, the development in Virat's character was something which the viewers had not seen yet and obviously they have rejected this character development in Virat as the next Pakhi.

And they liked how he treated Sai from Shruti track to till Sai's recent hallucination track! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Moor278 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Nirip

I read it...n it was the first thing that came to my mind after reading about the trp today. Indeed chaos is a ladder๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Filhaal to 'chaos is a steep SLIDEEEEEEEE' ๐Ÿคฃ

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: G259

Bhaad main jaaye Ghum ki TRP.Imlie is out of top 5๐Ÿคฃ.AryLie FD says "Hi" to Gul Khan

OMG really??? They have been waitingggg for ages naa ๐Ÿ˜†

Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Deltablues

Imlie went from 2.3+ to 1.6 lol

Nobody is going to miss out on probably Dhoni's last ipl for these crappy triangles lol.

Even Sairat milap will not make people drop this year's ipl. If that's what you think.

I don't watch that show. Guess its the reason that series is going for a leap of 5 something years. It's content that gets rejected. 

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Ho gaya... tamarind ke pati ki bali chadh gayi ๐Ÿ˜† Spoiler is that he picks up his new born daughter from the hospital and runs away.๐Ÿคฃ 5 years leap and he is apparently raising his daughter with FL ki sister. Unclear if they are married or not

Poor ML ๐Ÿ˜†โ€ฆ.next week we will know whether it will work wonders for TRP 

Leap is shortcut method for reviving the show โ€ฆ.โ€ฆ.๐Ÿ˜† โ€ฆ.letโ€™s see if imilie can get back itโ€™s position after leap . If it does I feel Vankar will copy imilie  ๐Ÿ˜‰

Deltablues thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

The tired and tested formula of making ML a villain flopped ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ..next whose turn is to get butchered ๐Ÿ˜† โ€ฆ

I donโ€™t care why trp is low but fact that ghum lost their top 2 position is something to rejoice till next week trp โ€ฆEvery show is impacted by IPL but only few show lost their position โ€ฆ.

Behen I am sure all the trp aunties want their husbands/damads/sons/brother to do their bhabhi's delivery. Such hero material. Bhest ML and oscarworthy acting. 

Yeh toh Satya ki wajah se villain ban gaya. Tch tch tch

Waise last week wasn't Satya glorifying Virat's love as the bhest ML?