umawanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 months ago

As I said.. I am taking this slow...

The also feels like taking things slow..

Loved the second episode. The way many were reluctant to send 'guddi' to another city.

It is just they are worried... No matter how much we say are progressive.. the world can be dangerous for women. 

I love that the family was just too concerned about her. and it was not some izzat thing.. or jhooti shaan thing.. It was a more practical approach..

Guddi till now did not travel that far with out any family member.. so obviously they were scared.

I love that the moment Guddi's Mumbai stori comes.. they hear bad news from Mumbai.. like a girl was murdered and all that..

The same thing happened to my father, when I was doing my first internship in Pune... My dad would find at least 1 murder or rape case from Pune every day in the newspaper.

It was not that these cases did not happen before or that they did not happen in any other place. He was just concerned about me. So when he reads the newspaper, the words Pune, murder, woman, etc.. would stand out more than before. 

Also, love everyone had their way of explaining things to her.. someone with love, someone with fear, and someone with falooda. 

This series also has the real bro sis moments... Her elder brother could not become a cricket player.. her other brother tells her about the bad bad world out there.

I will continue seeing this show..  But now I am curious... What is the basic story... Did not get a hook of the story feel. It can not be a documentary type to show the struggles of a middle-class girl. 

There should be something more.