Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Such tracks never work on ITV without romance unless they bring in forced marriagešŸ˜†

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: coolbeans11

Thatā€™s what we all thought that Maitree and Ashish will be forced to marry for the sake of Nandish but that didnā€™t happen and here we are.. now Harsh is introduced and everyoneā€™s head over heels for him.. at least I am šŸ˜†

I honestly loved Ashish a lot.. he and Maitree could have made a good pair.. their journey from friendship to slowly falling in love would have been a great track.. even if they had kept Nandu alive and divorced from Ashish she could have come back as a vamp. Right now her hatred for Maitree is not 100% fathomableā€” not for me at least. She is married to Harsh.. was out of their lives yet sheā€™s relentless in destroying her peaceā€” why? is what I donā€™t get and where it stems from? 

Nandu wants to see maitree suffer infront of her eyes. I cudnt find anything logical apart from this. Yesterday ashish said the poison which you trying to mix in maitrees life,is going to affect you. Something like that,i cant translate it properly.

coolbeans11 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kala16

Firstly maitree made harsh promise that they wudnt enter tiwari sadhan,but he broke his promise the next minute after the wedding. He wanted his mother samman back, but didn't care for his wifes feeling. She was also humiliated by sona not only his mom. He didnt understand how she will feel if she enters the sane house which betrayed her. Maitree had told everything about her past. Her ex-friend who hates her the most also stays there..How in the world he thought sona would apologise to his mother who is already a second wife.. Sona rightly said he is andhbhakt. The guy who was head over heels in love with her changed overnight and ready to leave her if she didnt want to accompany him. But still maitree obliged. Now he says i dont want to leave you in 7 days as you are my wife blah blah.. Uska pyaar maitree keliye SR ke baath khatan hogaya kya. So i feel its just a physical attraction not love..

Maitree is also stupid to blurt out the truth infront of the family due to the stupid kasam.He can also give her a benefit of doubt and listen to her once. What happened suddenly that she changed so much after that incident? He broke his promise which he made to sadhana that he will take care of his love. But wahaan he needs to be taken care of. Now maitree ko help karne keliye humaara vakil saab hein.

He want to set things rt in maitrees  life but least bothered abt his relationship with nandu.

Everything you said is spot on. So yes Maitree did not want to enter Tiwari house. She did not want to associate with the Tiwariā€™s at all. She asked Harsh to take a promise which he broke. Almost forced her to come with him or go back to her parents. All great points you highlighted. If Maitree does not care about the Tiwariā€™s why is she hell bent in exposing Kamna? She should just take a backseat and tell Harsh that itā€™s his decision and itā€™s his problem to deal with.. why is she meddling? Why is she behaving like this sarvagun sampanna bahu in the house? Trying to defuse fights between the two parties? And if sheā€™s defusing issues why is she mute when Sona barks like a dog threatening to kill her husband but will only open her mouth to shut up Harsh who honestly hasnā€™t croosss his line like Sona has.. Sona has done more damage to Maitreeā€™s self esteem and respect than Kamna.. and honestly Kamna is dragging Maitree down now because she has challenged to expose her in front of her husband and son. Up until this point she did not mess with her. As for Maitree not wanting anything to do with the Tiwariā€™s because what they did to her has no standing in front of Harsh because sheā€™s completely normal with Sona and Ashish.. in fact sheā€™s throwing her attitude on Kamna but so respectful to Sona so why is Harsh going to feel heā€™s making Maitreeā€™s life miserable when he can clearly see she sides with them more than her own husband and in-laws. Iā€™m just pointing out the logic my ITV common sense tells me to so please donā€™t throw chappals at me- lol. If Maitree cannot stand Harshā€™s misbehavior with the Tiwariā€™s why will Harsh stand Maitreeā€™s misbehavior or allegations against his mom.. again I say allegations because no one has seen the video beside Maitree so itā€™s still an allegation for Harsh.. Ashish is Maitreeā€™s andh- bhakt dost so he will believe her at any cost. In fact heā€™s helping Maitree collect the proofs against Kamna but what is he doing about Nandu? We cannot expect Harsh to believe Maitree because he can see her interest in Tiwariā€™s more than his own parents or himself.. heā€™s said that on a few occasions. Besides if she never retaliated against Nandu for what she did which was a huge blow to her life, her character, her reputation, her career.. she never retaliated against Sonaā€” for the 6 years of torture she had to endure.. but sheā€™s retaliating against Harshā€™s mom is clearly making Harsh uncomfortable and more aggravated against Maitreeā€¦wait until he finds out Maitree is taking help from her priya mitra Ashish to expose his mom.. God knows what he will do. Iā€™m being a devils advocate here and pointing out the flaw in this character Maitree from where I see.. not being rude to your comments really :)

Also in bold aboveā€” wakil saab has no other work besides lurking around Maitree. How the heck he became high court wakil is still a mystery.. itna time hai to fight case after spending his entire life trying to fix Maitreeā€™s problems? .. I wonder if Maitree gets to poop without Ashishā€™s intervention.. I bet he peeks in there to ask if she has troubles pooping the wakil of high court will find the solution to that problem too šŸ¤£.. sorry bad joke but I canā€™t think anything nice for this character.. just the character.. because Namish being such a fine actor also has started looking miserable to be honest and I feel horrible for him the most ā€” more than Shrenu šŸ˜¢

Edited by coolbeans11 - 1 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Thatā€™s what we all thought that Maitree and Ashish will be forced to marry for the sake of Nandish but that didnā€™t happen and here we are.. now Harsh is introduced and everyoneā€™s head over heels for him.. at least I am šŸ˜†

I honestly loved Ashish a lot.. he and Maitree could have made a good pair.. their journey from friendship to slowly falling in love would have been a great track.. even if they had kept Nandu alive and divorced from Ashish she could have come back as a vamp. Right now her hatred for Maitree is not 100% fathomableā€” not for me at least. She is married to Harsh.. was out of their lives yet sheā€™s relentless in destroying her peaceā€” why? is what I donā€™t get and where it stems from? 

I am just wondering what they are planning to do with Ashish now?

coolbeans11 thumbnail

I dont think maitree is trying to protect sona but wanted to tell him that your mons intensions are not right. She is playing with harshs emotions to achieve whatever she wants. Harsh itna bada drama kiya sina tiwari ke samne, what efforts he has put to make sona apologize to his mother. All the efforts to bring peace in the house has been done by maitree. She cleaned the rooms for them to stay,he has started to go to work happily leaving her alone in the mad house where she has faced so many humiliations which i guess he knew.

He wanted his moms samman,what about his wife whom u forced to accompany him. She broke their wedding after knowing that he is associated with the family. Now he is accusing that she has joined hands with the woman who threatened to kill her own husband.. He must understand how much pain he has put maitree into to live in the same house where she was a widow.  Itni badi dialogue maara harsh ne ki if you continue to live in the past your future will be spoiled. But beta you have pushed your wife in the same gutter again. 

Harsh beta bohot immature nikhla who doesnt use his own brains.

I think he asked Maitree to come to meet a client and she said she wants to take a break from work. Yes Harsh should force her to come out of the house so she can have some peace as well. They should have some discussion/ conversation.. lekin shadi hui nai second day misunderstandings shuru ho gayi. The point Iā€™m trying to make above is that when Sona and Nandu have gone completely out of line and too far in ruining Maitreeā€™s peace/ life and she said or did nothing against them why is Maitree going after Kamna for a petty theft of jewelry? I mean collect proof and then go to your husband. Harsh and Maitree donā€™t have a strong bond.. forget strong.. they barely have a bond.. at this point I will say it was mere physical attraction for which they got married.. Maitree to expect Harsh to believe her over his mom was never going to happen. If we had turned the tables would Maitree believe Harsh over Ashish? She would never ever. In fact during their haldi she straight away called off the wedding after seeing the photos and everything Ashish said. She did not give Harsh a chance to prove he is innocent and that had no clue about his parents. There also she revealed to Harsh the biggest secret of his parents so casually without thinking what Harsh might go through or what heā€™d feel. Shouldnā€™t it be his parents task to tell him that truth. I think he deserved that at the very least. 

Everyoneā€™s bashing Harsh for blasting off at Maitree and telling he ruined her life by bringing her to Tiwari house and not believing in her and hurting and all.. I mean common how can anyone expect him to believe her over his mom? When Maitree didnā€™t trust him why should he? As far as peace is concernedā€” there is no peace in the house.. whoā€™s happy? Sona? Ashish? Nandu? Harsh? She herself? None are happy and Iā€™m not saying sheā€™s the reason but her stupidity of unmasking her MIL has added to more tensionā€” at least with her husband. And now sheā€™s teamed up with Ashish so aur drama hogaā€¦ she should be strategic or quite at least like she did in Nandu and Sona case and let the scammers reveal themselves. Thatā€™s all Iā€™m saying 

As for your point about Harsh being immature.. yep true to that but the men in this show are allergic to their spouses.. so character assassination where the husband doesnā€™t believe their wives but everyone else toh must hai na? But in Harshā€™s case at least itā€™s his mom.. unlike Ashish who only blindly trusts Maitree and no one šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

coolbeans11 thumbnail

When kamna warned maitree even if god comes and tells that iam bad my son isnt going to believe  it. Same applied to ashish also. Maitree is really stupid to think that harsh might believe her.

Ok chalo maihar rift dhikhaane ke liye they hv brought it. Roz maitree tells look you shud believe me iam telling the truth. Bhai kaise? He has challenged you to prove the reality of his mother, do your job silently and pretend all lovey dovey infront if your mother for him to believe.

Kamna and nandu both shud be exposed together. I dont think thats going to happen as per tomorrow's precap i guess kamdini will find out ashish is behind everything.

Yep right Maihar rift ke liye this was the perfect plot especially given the pea sized brains of the writers this is the best they could come up with lekin chalo yeh bhi adventure kar lete hai... now KamDini have found out itā€™s Ashish whoā€™s behind this so now the affair allegations shuru šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø.. Jo bhi ho I want a passionate redemption of Maihar agar 2 din mein allegations and 2 seconds mein mafi go gayi toh tai tai phish 

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yep right Maihar rift ke liye this was the perfect plot especially given the pea sized brains of the writers this is the best they could come up with lekin chalo yeh bhi adventure kar lete hai... now KamDini have found out itā€™s Ashish whoā€™s behind this so now the affair allegations shuru šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø.. Jo bhi ho I want a passionate redemption of Maihar agar 2 din mein allegations and 2 seconds mein mafi go gayi toh tai tai phish 

The editing is pathetic,cant understand most of the dialogues, did harsh call her to the office. I thought he said iam going to meet the client.. During nandu,kamna convo i didnt understand most of the dialogues. It didnt even look like they are uttering the dialogues.Let harsh MU maitree,let them get seperated. Alteast we might get to see their story develop properly. But i dont trust these writers, they might give some bakwaas scenes like they gave for harsh yesterday. 'Maitree,maitree, Maitree. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£.  

Every week after trp release they give a lame episode.. Now they saw that the shaadi track didnt work,so they should finish the show properly,after all its their baby. They tried all possible ways but at the wrong time..

MochaQueen thumbnail

I am wondering as well. They canā€™t just use the dosti card for him all the time. Prads suggested that writers turn him into a possessive lover of Maitree.. that he should dump Nandu and turn into a dark-ish character.. then itā€™ll be him against Harsh.. Harsh will protect her and Ashish to use his ā€œmein tumhara dost huā€ card to get to Maitree ā€¦ I really love that suggestion šŸ¤Ŗā€¦ hopefully writers are reading our comments and it knocks some sense in them 

But will the show last that long for this kind of story to develop? They should just develop his story with Nandu instead of making it into a love triangle