Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolbeans11 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: kala16

If ML wasnt planned for maitree what did they plan to show after nandus return? Nandus repeated insults and ashish supporting her ,maitree bearing all the insults for her friend. I dont think so.. 

I think they were still intended to show that Ashish supported Maitree despite all the allegations— to show the concept of friendship that supersedes all relationships but you have a point too 

Crazze4tv thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

I feel they’ve put their friendship at a tomb stone but eventually ashish maitree was orignal plan! Honestly Nandini se alag ho jaata and then ashish maitree unite for nandish 

So many friends get married 

I would’ve supported and rooted for them as at any point they were wrong!

coolbeans11 thumbnail
Posted: a year ago

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Does Harsh have more fans than Ashish? I think the future story depends on that

I don’t want to offend any Ashish fans but the show has trended at least twice (probably more I forget the count) since Harsh’s entry. But that being said it’s because we saw him as Maitree’s love interest. Ashish and Maitree were never shown in that light but we had hopes they might end up together for the sake of Nandish— and that Nandini might leave Ashish after suspecting an illegitimate relationship between him and Maitree. That track never happened and it was more and more apparent that Ashish and Maitree are not a pair. Also, the writers left nothing exciting for Ashish to do.. let’s see what they have up their sleeves now. But from the looks Harsh definitely has fans rooting for him because of Maitree… Ashish and Nandu have fallen apart and there is no one to ship Ashish against plus he is not getting the track to be on the screen long enough to be talked about 

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 months ago

Originally posted by: coolbeans11

Let’s hope this sticks with the audience fingers crossed 🤞.. the show should run for a year at least. More would be merrier 🙌

Iam loving it because shrenu is looking gorgeous and iam here for her only. The house which gave her so much pain,is giving sammaan again in the form of harsh which iam kinda liking..

coolbeans11 thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: la_Reine

That is so unfair to the actor.

It is unfair but the writers thought they could pull along the dosti track forever. They should have added more layers to Ashish’s character right when they realized this dosti track is not working.. like they could have kept him in the dark about Nandu’s behavior and schemes towards Maitree so at least he could have had a romantic angle with Nandu.. they could have rekindled their relationship and try to make up for the 6 years they lost without each other. After all Nandu is hurting Maitree not Ashish. She still loves him.. we see that so often in shows where two ladies are fighting over one guy but the man is still leaning towards the wife but here they made Ashish and Maitree — do jism ek jaan.. if Maitree got hurt Ashish bleeds.. it should not have been that way.. they turned Nandu into a complete vamp and it’s unfair to her as well. The fight could have been between Nandu and Maitree and not entangled Ashish in it.. unfortunately he has a wife he will never be able to live happily married to though they both got married out of love and Maitree is also married to Harsh.. so yea poor Ashish is left alone and really nothing interesting to add to the show

coolbeans11 thumbnail

Another bekar episode. What are the writers doing? And what’s up with the director? The acting is so subpar it’s ridiculous. Samarth was a little over the top with his anger towards Maitree and Shrenu’s acting.. I mean don’t throw chappals at me but it’s really not that great infact it’s horrible.. she’s acting like some newcomer. Ashish needs new dialogues— enough if I’m high court Wakil, tumhara dost Ashish.. yuck man so mediocre dialogues.. and Harsh’s anger needs to be toned down

As for the track— I still don’t understand Maitree’s agenda of exposing her MIL..Why is she being all sweet with Sona and throwing major attitude at Kamna? Did she forget what Sona has done to her all these years? I mean she took no stand against Sona when she humiliated her, mentally and emotionally tortured her when Saransh died.. wanted her out of the house and she kept mum. Then Nandu? She literally ruined Maitree’s reputation, career, everything and yet she did nothing against her. Did not expose her because she wanted to keep peace within the Tiwari’s… but here she’s exposing Kamna who is not hurting Maitree in any way but Sona and she’s hell bent in exposing her? Ruining Harsh’s relationship with his mom and possibly Harsh’s dad might leave Kamna too and come back to Sona? If I were to keep Kamna on one side and Nandu and Sona on the other— SonDini have hurt, ruined and destroyed Maitree FAR more than Kamna will ever do. She at least got Harsh in her life.. Why this double standard Maitree? WTF is this story and the dumbest female lead 🤮

kala16 thumbnail

Todays episode was bakwaas. The actors were doing a horrible job, especially samarth. I burst out laughing when harsh screamed and hit his hand on the wall.Maitree should stop complaining to harsh abt his mother. Which son would tolerate this behaviour? How does maitree believe that harsh would believe it? His mother was his world to him. U came into his life a month before and start calling your mother as a thief, harshs behaviour is justified but harsh isnt portraying it properly. Everything seemed out of place.

Maitree has been used as a pawn to enter tiwari sadhan by kamna,so maitree wants to expose her. She also things she is playing with harsh emotions by doing so much drama but her agenda is different.  Sona and Nandinis intensions are infront of the eyes to see. Kamna also want maitrees support to loot sonas property (dont know what they hv except tve house.)

Dont know when nandini is going to learn a lesson from ashish. I think maitree is quiet because of nandish. 

Why did maitrees parents agree to this fast forward wedding knowing that kamna is the other woman. Harsh ne promise kiya uske mom ke upar, maitree agreed. Poor harsh boy,dil toot jayega unka such pata chalega toh.

coolbeans11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prads

Pathetic episode.. i guess director is just keeping the camera on and going on to take some chai n these people r acting.. the episode looked so distorted n out of place.. u just can’t connect..n i agree to ur point.. Shrenus acting is very bad in this show and specially in last couple of days.. 
Samarth needs proper guidance and that’s directors job but direction is so so bad in this show.. i cant even express it in words.. still he s giving his 💯.. but today’s episode was such a waste of time..rather than feeling MaiHar longing and love for each other, n their pain, i just could not feel anything .. makers ruined it 🤬

Maitree has sold her brain somewhere it seems.. u know for Harsh his mother s world.. u went on accusing her without any solid proof expecting him to believe u whereas u both hardly know each other for a month..then u r hell bent in behaving righteous n giving gyan to everyone that u simply cant play the same game with Kamna which she s playing with u.. being super sweet in front of Harsh..no but u want to be honest there n then at the same time u also want to hide Nandinis kand from Ashish why coz u think Nandish will suffer.. but u r ok if Harsh suffers?? When he comes to know that his mother in fact used him..why this double standard..

this track has so many loopholes n loose ends that its getting hard to overlook them now..
But after bad episode makers also give dhamakedar episode so lets see.. i m this close to actually stop watching this show n stop caring about it.. so much casual attitude when they r literally on death bed..no one bothers abt the show i guess..

OMG.. I can’t tell you how raged I am today. Everything from story, to direction, writing, dialogues, acting is like a c grade show. Cannot believe the girl that gave us Gauri and Jhanvi is the same girl acting as Maitree. It’s a cringe fest now. I hope they shut down the show so the actors can move on to something they deserve.. also I really hope Shrenu picks projects with good production houses.. running after a title role or a story that is not run of the mill is not uplifting her career.. especially this  Genda and Maitree are her least attractive characters so far 😢

Baki everything you said above is 💯.. Harsh is right in being upset with Maitree.. Maitree will always be unhappy unless she realizes what her priorities are.. that her family should always be her top priority.. Harsh and his happiness should be her top priority not that Sona and Tiwari pilla’s… and if Tiwari’s are her everything then leave Harsh and go be with them. I’m sure she misses being treated like a doormat anyways

kala16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolbeans11

In bold 
Kamna’s agenda is very simple. She wants to take revenge for the humiliation Sona has caused her all these years. Kamna is of course wrong because she has not rights on the property and can’t claim them but her intention is not to hurt Maitree but Sona. Maitree is exposing Kamna to SAVE Sona and that’s very obvious. Maitree was used by Tiwari family all these years for the sake of Nandish. She did not move on in her life because of the Tiwari’s.. yes the way they used her is not an awful as Kamna’s BUT SHE WAS USED. Period! And no one can deny that! What Maitree can’t see is that she got Harsh.. and Harsh has rights on the Tiwari property. Pitting the son against the mother is also not right just as pitting Nandu against Ashish wasn’t.. if Ashish and Nandish are important and their peace is important than Harsh and his relationship with his mom is important too. In many Indian families the MIL are schemers.. manipulating their sons against their daughter in laws.. that kind of toxicity should be fought against but we expect the girl to adjust.. so scheming MIL is not an alien concept. Kamna was not scheming against Maitree until she found out Maitree knows the truth and will brainwash her son so she’s adding MU.. as an audience let’s note that.  

Also, what property they are fighting over here is just baffling because I thought the Tiwari’s were poor as fu$k 😂

2nd bold-

If Maitree kept quiet for Nandish why can’t she stay out of Kamna’s for Harsh? This whole story is absurd and that’s why I say that Maitree is only loyal to Tiwari’s… not her parents, brother, husband or in- laws. Harsh’s wrath is very much justified here.. Kal ki ladki can’t brain wash him against the lady that gave him birth but does Maitree care two hoots about what will happen to Harsh when he finds out his mom is a crook?

Firstly maitree made harsh promise that they wudnt enter tiwari sadhan,but he broke his promise the next minute after the wedding. He wanted his mother samman back, but didn't care for his wifes feeling. She was also humiliated by sona not only his mom. He didnt understand how she will feel if she enters the sane house which betrayed her. Maitree had told everything about her past. Her ex-friend who hates her the most also stays there..How in the world he thought sona would apologise to his mother who is already a second wife.. Sona rightly said he is andhbhakt. The guy who was head over heels in love with her changed overnight and ready to leave her if she didnt want to accompany him. But still maitree obliged. Now he says i dont want to leave you in 7 days as you are my wife blah blah.. Uska pyaar maitree keliye SR ke baath khatan hogaya kya. So i feel its just a physical attraction not love..

Maitree is also stupid to blurt out the truth infront of the family due to the stupid kasam.He can also give her a benefit of doubt and listen to her once. What happened suddenly that she changed so much after that incident? He broke his promise which he made to sadhana that he will take care of his love. But wahaan he needs to be taken care of. Now maitree ko help karne keliye humaara vakil saab hein.

He want to set things rt in maitrees  life but least bothered abt his relationship with nandu.

Prads thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

One more reel aagaya kya? Pehle mansi thi ab yeh aagayi. Shrenu ki popularity use karke they want attention from her fans.. 

Before the show looses its loyal shrenu fans either they better shut the shop. Waise trps arent given by us,only aunties give trps.

They had such a beautiful jodi,they cud have completed the event with them and showed how maitree also starts liking harsh. Ab tak maitrees ne confess nehi kiya hein.

Agar MU ko dikhaana hein,acche se dhikaao. Iam hating the lady who is playing kamna. Initially i was ok,but once she turned negative iam hating her and the stupid dance which she did with nandu.

I want maitree to go to her house and harsh shud ask for forgiveness from her for hurting her and suspecting her and Ashish having an affair. Atleast isme kuch acting nikhal aayegi..

Bold - nahi.. yesterday’s one only i m talking about.. not sure why Shrenu s hell bent on loosing all reputation n fans she has earned with her hard work so far.. no wonder her insta is stuck at 1.5 m.. all these stupid reels r not helping her at all..hope she understands this.. but I have stopped bothering abt it long back.. i feel bad but we cant live other’s life n teach them anyways.. better to leave them to get their own experiences..

About what u said for the track.. I agree completely but i m sure makers r not going to give justice.. the way they messed up everything so far , they will continue to mess up further.. n Smarath s not Avi.. we were hoping for Shlok 2.0 but then OG shlok was Avi under the direction of Wasim Sabir.. Samarth with no guidance s not going to do justice to it at all..

.. this production house has produced so many successful shows in past but i m now firm that if u want to show love story, only Gul Khan and Ekta can do justice in creating magic with their jodis..