Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 months ago

She's slaying as a Muslimah by doing Tabarruj [unlawful display of beauty to na mahram men] not adhering to the Shar'ii Hijaab of Jilbaab which fulfills ALL the conditions of Hijab. 

Spent all her life indulging in haraam, film/freemixing/dating/dancing going bare minimal in clothes. Which are massive grave sins which are admitted to hellfire. The mutabarijaat are the cursed women as mentioned very severely in Hadith, "Curse them for they are cursed by Allah" 

Abu Udhaynah reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The best of your women are loving, fertile, suitable, and comforting, if they fear Allah. The worst of your women unveil their beauty, take pride in their appearance, and they are the hypocrites.

For every piece of hair/neck/ears/wrist/forearm/ankle tight fitted outfit they show, they get a huge sin for it and bear the burden of the sin of all the men who look at her along with the men themselves. That's for stepping outside in the streets, so imagine how much the sins are maginified when they are posted online which are retweeted and liked and passed on to thousands of people, sin stacking up after you die also. 

Chocru thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: cory

She's slaying as a Muslimah by doing Tabarruj [unlawful display of beauty to na mahram men] not adhering to the Shar'ii Hijaab of Jilbaab which fulfills ALL the conditions of Hijab. 

Spent all her life indulging in haraam, film/freemixing/dating/dancing going bare minimal in clothes. Which are massive grave sins which are admitted to hellfire. The mutabarijaat are the cursed women as mentioned very severely in Hadith, "Curse them for they are cursed by Allah" 

Abu Udhaynah reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The best of your women are loving, fertile, suitable, and comforting, if they fear Allah. The worst of your women unveil their beauty, take pride in their appearance, and they are the hypocrites.

For every piece of hair/neck/ears/wrist/forearm/ankle tight fitted outfit they show, they get a huge sin for it and bear the burden of the sin of all the men who look at her along with the men themselves. That's for stepping outside in the streets, so imagine how much the sins are maginified when they are posted online which are retweeted and liked and passed on to thousands of people, sin stacking up after you die also. 

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Shatyam, Shivam, Sundaram 

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I don't appreciate woman who go after married men. 

I must edit:

In my mind it was wrong. But they are Muslim and if it's allowed in their religion than she didn't do anything wrong. Sanjay Khan wronged her, humilated her and damaged her one eye which reduced her movie career.  What i didn't understand is why she didn't file a case on him.

He got his karma back soon though. 

Edited by Raijeera - 11 months ago
PeerParai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

She was one of the prettiest women and her body was to die for😳 I wondered how it might feel to be bisexual for a hot minute😂

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdEHgmS2o5E

Good to see her rocking grey hair!

I've never seen her films though, any recommendations?

Edited by PeerParai - 12 months ago
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Zeenat is beautiful. She’s classy. But she’s had a hellish life. I’m so happy she’s finally getting noticed again for the right reasons. I really loved the tribute she wrote down for Parveen Babi. It was so heartfelt and earnest. Parveen finally got the respect she deserved in public  after almost 20 years since her unfortunate demise thanks to Zeenat. 

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: PeerParai

She was one of the prettiest women and her body was to die for😳 I wondered how it might feel to be bisexual for a hot minute😂

Watch Qurbani ( Do not watch Satyam, Sivam, Sundaram 😆)

Bold - I might not necessarily agree with that but agree about her figure ( From Qurbani)

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: PeerParai

These are my favorites of Zeenat Aman in no particular order

Don

Hare Rama Hare Krishna

Ajnabee

Qurbani 

Manoranjan
The Great Gambler

Dhund