Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Haddd hoti hai yaar aaj bhi wohi costumes and sane hall 🙄🙄 bhagwaan hai kahaa re tuuu

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Liked (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: leguni

where i can watch it live? please

i watch on tv, but if i miss it sometimes cause of my work, i watch online..u can just type on google for today's epi, u will find lot of online streaming site

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Today episode was same as yesterday episode.. Same dialogues.. Mujhe place denge yaa nhii... 

Ravi tum wife nhi hoo tum jati ku nhi yaha se 🤣

Bhot revenge lena tha ab aur karo sadi 🤣 meme material hoo gya ravi 🤣

I also don't understand prati this new carze to became bahu 🤣 and ravi DP did she forgot he forced this rista on her and then leave her at 1st day of marriage by ulta doing ulta phere 🤣

This whole this so looks so funny while watching the episode I was laughing 🤣

Bro prati inta baar baar bol rhi usse jagha chahiye too de doo naa bhai did randhawa forget they are rich people they can easily give her room to stay 🤣 phir khelte ghar ghar ravi kiska pati 🤣 but kux story aage too hoti 

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Oh my God this is going to be on Guinness book of world record still in sane costumes and same mandap 🥵🥵😱😱😫🥱

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RAGHVIFAM

Today episode was same as yesterday episode.. Same dialogues.. Mujhe place denge yaa nhii... 

Ravi tum wife nhi hoo tum jati ku nhi yaha se 🤣

Bhot revenge lena tha ab aur karo sadi 🤣 meme material hoo gya ravi 🤣

I also don't understand prati this new carze to became bahu 🤣 and ravi DP did she forgot he forced this rista on her and then leave her at 1st day of marriage by ulta doing ulta phere 🤣

This whole this so looks so funny while watching the episode I was laughing 🤣

Bro prati inta baar baar bol rhi usse jagha chahiye too de doo naa bhai did randhawa forget they are rich people they can easily give her room to stay 🤣 phir khelte ghar ghar ravi kiska pati 🤣 but kux story aage too hoti 

i missed today's epi as was busy with work, managed to catch last 5 mins😆, looks like didnt miss anything😆, nor story is moving nor characters r moving & from 1 week they all r repeating same dialogues🤪

saw in precap her sisters r back🤣, another waste character to add on, those ngo ladies r also not taking action quick🤪, still stuck in that hall only🤪

manya17699 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Are they purposely dragging the storyline because of ipl or is it a typical Ekta daily soap where a single day is stretched for weeks and months and nothing substantial happens regarding the script? I also noticed that neither the channel not the production house is promoting the show or the lead couple. 

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manya17699

Are they purposely dragging the storyline because of ipl or is it a typical Ekta daily soap where a single day is stretched for weeks and months and nothing substantial happens regarding the script? I also noticed that neither the channel not the production house is promoting the show or the lead couple. 

but this one is bit stretched extremes 

samarp2 thumbnail

Again same tu tu main main gng on 😵😵 in between all that Ravi & Prati having their tiny nok jhok 🤣  &  fighting like typical husband & wife 🤣precap cops also supporting Prati 👍🏼

So tired of Ravi’s shameless family 😡😡

Edited by samarp2 - 1 years ago
RAGHVIFAM thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Again same tu tu main main gng on 😵😵 in between all that Ravi & Prati having their tiny nok jhok 🤣  &  fighting like typical husband & wife 🤣precap cops also supporting Prati 👍🏼

So tired of Ravi’s shameless family 😡😡

same hall same set of clothes same tu tu main main same mahila mandal 🤣.

They are going on and on 🤣

Yess ravi and prati fighting between like typical hubby and wife and look like they are married from long time 🤣 and both are presans with each other 🤣

I'm loving mahila mandal bajaing bands of ravi family and prati is totally annoying ravi both ravi and his family deserved it 🤣

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail

Originally posted by: manya17699

God knows why they dragging from months 🤓

Now Ek doesn't give a fu*k  about her itv shows recently her all shows are so awful