Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Oh atlast kapdey badaldiya director sahaab ney thank God bhaishaaap ek hi jodey mein inlogo ne 3 week se kaam chalarahey hai 😄 😆 

Ishaan2 thumbnail

Exactly mein bhi yahee absorve Kiya 🤣🤣🤣🤣

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Guy's The epic sautan drama started 🥳

1st thing they all changed the clothes so they are looking good... Specially Fk aka ravi in yellow and kiritika aka parti in sari  i hope this will not last till next months 🤣

Episode start with ravi and kavya doing ring searching ceremony in milk, dadi said three around hoga and last mai jiske pass ring hogi usi ki chalegi 🤣...ravi is least interested in doing that ceremony he wanted to sleep man 🤣 Jo uska ab too milne se rha 🤣 1st around mai ravi get, 2nd mai kavya... Socho Socho last mai kiske paas gyi hogi ring 🤣... Chalo bta hi deti hu chankan se waha prati ki entry hoti hai and she take the ring out from that milk blow 🤣 whole family giving reaction phir se she ruined kavya and ravi functions 😆 prati bolti dadi abhi aapne bola tha that who will get ring in the last uski ki chalegi so meri chalegi... Ravi ki patni ki 🤣..kavya ko guest and khud ho host bolti hai... 🤣 and I would like to say 1st time aesa guest dekha jo pati ka dusri biwi hoo.. 🤣 kavya and prati ki same tu tu main main ho rhi thi ravi was giving I'm bore expression 🤣 parti bolti hai ravi aap bolte ku nhi ravi bolta, please yee tum dono ki bich ladai mai merko mat lalo 🤣...aur ravi waha se cut leta sone ke liye 🤣

Kitchen dolly aunty was making milk for her beauty wahi aati kavya and ravi mom so kavya apne 1st night par lee kar jaye milk 😉  I'm the dolly aunty here jo pure drama ki maze lee rhi hai 😎 

Kavya jati hai ravi ke room mai with milk jaha par already prati bed ko saja rhi thi with rose petals 🤣 itv kab se inta adventure's ho gya kahi three some too nhi dikhne wale 🤣

Ek baat too bhool gyi ravi and prati ki bich 1 week ka challenge start hua hai... Prati said ravi will accept her in 1 week, ravi said will throw you out 😎 so get ready for challenge guys I'm Ready with my popcorn 🍿🤣

Ishaan2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RAGHVIFAM

Guy's The epic sautan drama started 🥳

1st thing they all changed the clothes so they are looking good... Specially Fk aka ravi in yellow and kiritika aka parti in sari  i hope this will not last till next months 🤣

Episode start with ravi and kavya doing ring searching ceremony in milk, dadi said three around hoga and last mai jiske pass ring hogi usi ki chalegi 🤣...ravi is least interested in doing that ceremony he wanted to sleep man 🤣 Jo uska ab too milne se rha 🤣 1st around mai ravi get, 2nd mai kavya... Socho Socho last mai kiske paas gyi hogi ring 🤣... Chalo bta hi deti hu chankan se waha prati ki entry hoti hai and she take the ring out from that milk blow 🤣 whole family giving reaction phir se she ruined kavya and ravi functions 😆 prati bolti dadi abhi aapne bola tha that who will get ring in the last uski ki chalegi so meri chalegi... Ravi ki patni ki 🤣..kavya ko guest and khud ho host bolti hai... 🤣 and I would like to say 1st time aesa guest dekha jo pati ka dusri biwi hoo.. 🤣 kavya and prati ki same tu tu main main ho rhi thi ravi was giving I'm bore expression 🤣 parti bolti hai ravi aap bolte ku nhi ravi bolta, please yee tum dono ki bich ladai mai merko mat lalo 🤣...aur ravi waha se cut leta sone ke liye 🤣

Kitchen dolly aunty was making milk for her beauty wahi aati kavya and ravi mom so kavya apne 1st night par lee kar jaye milk 😉  I'm the dolly aunty here jo pure drama ki maze lee rhi hai 😎 

Kavya jati hai ravi ke room mai with milk jaha par already prati bed ko saja rhi thi with rose petals 🤣 itv kab se inta adventure's ho gya kahi three some too nhi dikhne wale 🤣

Ek baat too bhool gyi ravi and prati ki bich 1 week ka challenge start hua hai... Prati said ravi will accept her in 1 week, ravi said will throw you out 😎 so get ready for challenge guys I'm Ready with my popcorn 🍿🤣

Haha well said dear 😘  yaa mere aankhein shaanth hogaye bhaishaap ki they changed clothes again plz plz 🙏 I don't want another drama with same clothes and same bedroom argument/fighting/Manila  morcha for suhagraat for  3 more weeks 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 in same room with same costumes.

And truly ab yeh 3 some kabtak challne Vala hai? 😝😝😝😝 kiss ko tho cut Lena hai I think prati will go out as ravi should miss her right. Then only we can see kekta ka isi mark wala scenes

1. Ravi missing her and ignoring kavya

2. Ravi getting to know prati in trouble where she is out of single penny and house wala owner throwing all their stuff out if house as they even couldn't pay rent. Then Ravi ki entry and prati not accepting his favor as of her stmabhomaan.

3.ravi start to admire her and helping her secretly where kavya giving hard time from other angle.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

In precap Prati got again new saree🤣😲🤣 some navy blue she was wearing ..😆 …

Looks like Ravi will be always out in 2womens cat fight 😆 & only those 2 ladies will fight for him 🤣🤣

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

In precap Prati got again new saree🤣😲🤣 some navy blue she was wearing ..😆 …

Looks like Ravi will be always out in 2womens cat fight 😆 & only those 2 ladies will fight for him 🤣🤣

i just saw prati behaving like love sick panti 🤣 Ravi koo chod nhii rhi hai..

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RAGHVIFAM

i just saw prati behaving like love sick panti 🤣 Ravi koo chod nhii rhi hai..

Yaa even I saw 🤣 they both got into their banter 🤣 & he forgot to fight for Kavya🤣🤣 & started their cute nok jhok😆 with some eye lock😆 & saying her don’t do hanky panky  with me 🤣🤣… he doesn’t have any issue with Prati comg near him or him going near her 😎😆, but as soon Kavya hugged him 🤣, he was irritated 😤  & all the time in alone talking about her ☺️… he seems bit scared of his wife Pratiksha 🤣

Edited by samarp2 - 1 years ago
RAGHVIFAM thumbnail

Yaa even I saw 🤣 they both got into their banter 🤣 & he forgot to fight for Kavya🤣🤣 & started their cute nok jhok😆 with some eye lock😆 & saying her don’t do hanky panky  with me 🤣🤣… he doesn’t have any issue with Prati comg near him or him going near her 😎😆, but as soon Kavya hugged him 🤣, he was irritated 😤  & all the time in alone talking about her ☺️… he seems bit scared of his wife Pratiksha 🤣

yes look like they goona make him fall in love with prati and make end game... I don't think they gonna shows keerti death truth 

Yess bechara dono biwi se presans ho kar baag rha hai 🤣 like I said before he not gonna get his good sleep any more 🤣...

samarp2 thumbnail

Today romance looked so forced  like makers r I. Rush to make them fall in love  after show gng off air news cute scenes r also not that enjoyable 😒

Kavya’s mom giving her ideas to make Ravi be in Kavya’s baahon mein 🤪🤣🤣 & he’s busy in Prati’s baahon mein 🤣… Kavya is only good In making papad in microwave it seems 🤣🤣

Both husband wife doing telepathic talk was nice ☺️ , he even said meri Pratiksha  to himself 😆…. His whole self talks was hilarious 🤣 & calling both Prati & Kavya as naagin 🤣🤣🤣🤣 who r dancing on his head 😆    Epi ended with cute scene of Ravi hugging Prati & sleeping ❤️❤️

Edited by samarp2 - 1 years ago
leguni thumbnail

i watch on tv, but if i miss it sometimes cause of my work, i watch online..u can just type on google for today's epi, u will find lot of online streaming site

Thank you