Writers Corner: Books, Stories & Poems

Amethys & Cassie : The Wildflower Gems (OS Collection)

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I've written a bunch of OS on my original characters - Amethys and Cassie. 

Here's a collection of it, probably in some coherent manner. 😆 Since reincarnation and finding the same soulmate is possible in different timelines, here's some alternate universe and reincarnation stuff as well.

Amethys - named after the gemstone Amethyst, known for its varying hues of purple and properties of protection and exquisite beauty. Amethyst has been highly esteemed for its stunning beauty and legendary powers to stimulate, and soothe, the mind and emotions. She carries the energy of fire and passion, creativity and spirituality; yet bears the logic of temperance and sobriety.

Cassie - derives her name from Amaltas, the yellow flowering plant, Cassia Fistula. The flowers are said to bring happiness and good luck to the households. Cassie, like her name is bright, warm and lively. She is headstrong, prefers simplicity and is in touch with her core energy. She is unafraid to stand out for what she believes is right.

1.  spark in our bonfire hearts
  2.  planning the proposal
  3.  you are my sunshine (the proposal)
  4.  Deja Vu (reincarnation)
  5.  Love's not a competition (Alternate Universe)
  6.  love pact #1 (Alternate Universe)
  7.  love pact #2 (Alternate Universe)
Edited by DelusionsOfNeha - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

s p a r k   i n   o u r   b o n f i r e   h e a r t s 

The University Film Club. 

Amethys, a jovial and confident young woman came out after a movie-screening (Pride, 2014) and hugged her friend, who was waiting for her.

"Hi! How was your screening?" Tasha asked as they sat in her car.

"It was good! Like 20 people turned up and we had almost an hour long discussion, we had some people coming out. You'd have enjoyed it so much!" 

"It's good to hear that. My class overshot and then I didn't have much energy left so I took a nap." 

"Boo, I gotta make a confession." Amethys fidgeted with her brown hair.

"Yes dear, I'm all ears." Tasha tucked her hair and showed-off her ear-piercings.

"I've been wanting to say this for a while and I think I am bi!" 

"You think?" Tasha smiled.

"I mean I love all women but I also love Thor, so yeah.." 

Tasha chuckled, "Bi-ch, you're bi as fu-k and you say you think? My dumbo! You're gay for every woman and straight for one Thor!"

"True that! They say if you're bi, you can date twice as many people but 2 times 0 is still 0."

"Is that your coming out joke?"

"Yes." 

"I love you, darling! Honestly, I've been waiting for this day! I knew you weren't straight from day one but was just waiting for all these years so that you'll say it on your own. I'm so proud of you!" Tasha blew her a kiss. 

"How did you know before me?"

"Well, my gaydar can sense gays from 6 feet away, you've been closer." Tasha shrugged.

"You are my gay awakening! I've been in love with you forever."

"Obviously! I've been dressing up for you all this while. Good to see it paid off." 

Amethys laughed, "You dressed up for me?"

"Not you specifically, dumdum! All of our group!" 

"My boo dressed for me!" 

"Yes I did. Are you gonna tell everyone?" 

"I want to but I'm not sure."

"Take your time, darling! Whenever you feel ready. I won't tell anyone." 

"I know you won't. I think I'll tell them now."

"Cool!"

They reached their hang-out spot, the garden next to coffee shop in their University.

"Our divas are here!" Lisa announced.

"Bi the way, I'm hella gay!" Amethys waved the peace-sign with her fingers.

"You go, girl!" Gia hooted.

"Yaaasssss queeeennnnn!" Lisa hugged her.

"So proud of my baby!" Sophie blew a kiss and engulfed her in a bear hug.

"Thank you, momma! It means so much!"

"Damn!" Marlowe said. "Now 5 out of the 7 of us are officially out! Noice! What do they say about gayness being contagious?" 

"It definitely is. Also birds of the same feather flock together. I'm not even surprised, but very happy." Gia sipped her coffee.

"I'm so glad to have such supportive friends. I couldn't have done this without y'all."

"Girl, we got your back. Always. Let's party!" Ray gave her a side hug. 

"Y'all, tomorrow is the 15th, we're going to the art gallery, don't forget."

"Oh no! I have an assignment due on 16th morning, 9 am and I haven't even started." Amethys put her hand on her face.

Tasha said, "Stay up all night and finish it, dumdum." 

"5k words, okay, I'll try. But mostly I won't be able to make it to the art gallery."

"Fu-k you bi-ch! You never do your work on time." Tasha smacked her arm.

"I try but you know how it is." Amethys pouted.

"That's alright, we'll go some other day." Ray said.

Sophie rolled her eyes, "Guys, finals are coming."

"It's ok, y'all go, I will see it some other day." 

Marlowe said, "Ames, remember Cassie? She also wanted to go, and tomorrow won't be possible for her, you guys could go together some other day." 

"The girl from your literature class?"

"Yes."

Gia whistled, "Our wingman doing his job all right."

Lisa added, "Hey guys, I just realized, Tasha's a lesbian, Marlowe is gay, Cassie is bi, Ray is trans and I'm queer. We have the "LGBTQ" in our group!" 

"We collected the whole bunch, yoohoo!" Sophie exclaimed.

~

A few days later at the Art Gallery.

Amethys was sitting in the hallway, glancing at her watch and gazing at the entrance. 

Cassie, a self-motivated young woman, walked in, in a pink floral dress, humming to herself with a smile. She tucked her silver-blonde hair behind her ear. "I'm so sorry, I was stuck in traffic and -"

"It's alright, I came a bit early, you're just in time. They opened the gallery a few minutes ago."

Amethys picked up her denim purse that matched her denim jumpsuit and adjusted the flowers in her hair.

"You look beautiful." Cassie said. "Those flowers are pretty."

"Thanks." Amethys looked around nervously.

"So it's just us?"

"Yes. Weekdays and afternoons are usually silent. This is my favourite time to be in public places, without the public." Amethys chuckled.

"Let's go in." They walked into the gallery and started looking at the art-works. 

"This is my first time in an art gallery." Cassie looked around in fascination. 

"Then I believe you are in the right place with the right person." Amethys smiled. "I could spend an entire day here. Too bad they only open at 4 and close by 9."

"You feel so at-home here."

"I do. I aspire to have a huge house and the entirety of it would be like an art gallery or museum. Because they don't let you stay in museums at night."

"So, you're an old soul?"

"Yes."

"What else is on your wish-list?"

"A lot of things, like have a girlfriend who's got arms full of tattoos, get myself tattooed, have ballgowns and throw masquerade parties in my huge house! And like, live a peaceful life."

"If it interests you, I've got a few tattoos on my sleeves and I'm planning to get more." Cassie pulled up her sleeve and showed her.

"Wow! Now that's a piece of art I love! Absolutely beautiful!"

"Thanks." 

"If I may ask, why have you never been to an art gallery before?"

"Just never thought about it and didn't have company."

"I've been to places on my own because I wanted to go there. But hey, it's a good start and if you ever wanna go, call me."

"Sure thing. I've heard a lot about you from Marlowe. And trust me, after meeting you in person, I think you're a whole lot more interesting than he says."

"Thank you." Amethys blushed. "He told me you've got great taste in books. Which one is your favourite?"

"That's a difficult choice. Every book or a part of it has given me something to treasure, I can't really choose a favourite. But Ocean Vuong's 'On Earth We're Briefly Gorgeous' is one of my favourites."

"Love that book. And 'Good Omens' is my go-to when I need a laugh or to restore my faith in humanity or love."

"I have an annotated copy of it."

"Really? Can I borrow it?"

"Sure thing! What are your other favorites?"

"Classics! Mary Shelley, Jane Austen, The Brontë sisters, Lucy Maud Montgomery, Agatha Christie, oh the list is really long."

"Wow, girl! We got so many things in common."

"Why didn't we know each other sooner?"

"Some things happen when they're supposed to, it's the way universe functions. We've met before and I did try to drop subtle hints that I liked you but I guess you didn't realize," Cassie said.

"Oh!" Amethys bit her lip. "I don't do subtle. You have to tell me kinda loud and clear because I either over-think the situation or don't think about it at all."

"That's alright."

"The universe is really mysterious and I love it. Honestly, the world is so interesting! It has the strangest and the most beautiful things and nature is so amazing and there's always something to discover. The Creator is an amazing entity, really."

"True. Like everything is so artistic and for millennia. But people have tried to replicate it, and they have always created something new. It is fascinating honestly. And I love the way you think. It's very sexy."

Amethys blushed. "I've been told that I'm smart and intelligent. This is the first time I've received this compliment. Thank you."

"You deserve it."

"You're amazing too."

Cassie chuckled, "Thank you."

They stayed in the gallery talking and philosophizing about art and other things until it was closing time.

~

Next evening. Over video-conference.

"So, Ames, how was your date?" Sophie asked.

"Someone spent 5 hours on their first date, it's gotta be good, duh!" Ray teased.

"It was good. I didn't even realize it was that long."

"Did you kiss?" Tasha asked.

"No! It was the first time, Tash! My first date."

"What did you do for 5 hours?"

"Looked at art and talked about it."

"Give this useless idiot some lessons. Gia, Tasha, teach her something." Marlowe chuckled.

"Take you time, girl. Don't listen to them," Sophie voiced.

"If you like her, tell her and kiss, okay?" Tasha said.

"Do you know how to kiss? Books don't teach you that." Gia rolled her eyes. 

"I'll teach you." Tasha winked.

"Don't forget to use protection."

"Okay, I gotta study. Y'all fu-kers, go study, finals aren't gonna take themselves. Bye."

They laughed and went back to studying.

~

Six months dates later.

‌A breezy evening on the beach.

Amethys and Cassie found a secluded spot on the beach and placed their bags there. They walked on the beach, dipping their feet in the ocean. Cassie was hesitant to go in deeper but Amethys held her hand and they walked into knee-deep water and stood there. They felt the sand slipping away from under their feet and fresh waves splashing on them. Cassie squealed with excitement. 

Amethys giggled at her reaction. "I told you, it's the best feeling in the world."

Cassie looked at her, holding her hand even tighter, "Something else is also the best feeling-"

A large wave splashed and muffled her voice. Amethys wanted to go even deeper but Cassie pulled her back on the beach. 

"There's water in my ears and I can't swim."

"Alright. We'll first learn swimming and then come back."

"I'm afraid of depths." 

"Oh! Any reason or has it just been like that?"

"I've always been afraid of going into deep waters. Seen a lot of accidents."

"Okay, if you ever feel like trying to free yourself from that fear, I'm here."

"Thanks. It was a beautiful experience. I really felt good being there."

"Then let's go in again."

"But not very far."

"No sweetheart, knee-deep only." 

They played in the water for a while and returned to the beach. Cassie sculpted a sand-castle while Amethys spread a mat, filled it with flowers, food and placed candles around it. She also made a small bonfire.

The sky was covered in shades of orange and pink, with a little violet around the top edges and birds flew from all around back to their nests. 

Amethys held Cassie's hand and kissed it gently. "Shall we dance?"

Cassie nodded and held Amethys by her waist and they danced slowly to the tunes of chirruping birds and crashing waves.

"Ames.. may I.. kiss you?" Cassie asked hesitantly.

"Yes!" Amethys pulled Cassie closer and gently pecked her lips. It was soft and sweet, their strawberry and cherry lip-balms mixing as Cassie kissed her passionately and both were lost in the moment. 

They sat around the bonfire and had some snacks.

"Tell me something I don't know." Amethys looked at Cassie.

Cassie held her hand.

"You are the cutest and bold and adorable, 

and crack dark jokes, 

love trees and tiny flowers and art,

work for good causes, 

read a lot, and write even, 

you are kind and patient and witty

and your whole vibe is just so vibrant. 

When you smile when you're super happy, it melts my heart." 

"My darling." Amethys held Cassie closer. "You say this because you love me and love has tinged your vision of me!"

Cassie chuckled softly. "If this be untrue, let it be! There has to be a parallel universe where all of this is true!"

"A parallel universe it has to be, my love." Amethys caressed her hair. 

"Where our love is not a sin,

Where people live in harmony with each other,

and Mother Nature is still blessing us!

Where there is love in the air, not pollution,

Where we can be our true selves and be valued for it,

Where everyone is cherished and cared for,

Where you, my love, are mine and only mine!"

"I am yours, love, I'm still here, loving you, just as much or even more!" Cassie kissed Amethys' lips. 

"We will not be separated, my love. Till death do us part." Cassie placed a sea-glass in her hand. "To my world."

"To my world." Amethys handed her a heart-shaped stone and embraced her tightly.

They basked in the warmth of their love and the bonfire.

~*~

Much love and credits to LizzieBennet for beta-reading this OS and providing valuable inputs. 💖

Hope y'all like it. 

Show some love by dropping comments 💖

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

One year later

"Tasha!" Amethys exclaimed, "you know Cassie-"

"You've been dating her for a year, obviously I know!" Tasha smacked her head.

"JFC! I meant I am planning on to proposing her. How do I go about it?"

"You want ideas? You got 'em!"

"No, I just don't know if I should so it yet."

"Have you two had the discussion on what you want? Are you two in the same page for this relationship?"

"Yes. We are. In fact just last week she brought up something like getting a dramatic proposal would be lovely."

"Then do it!" 

"How dramatic?"

"As extra as you can be!"

"Then help me plan it mofo!"

"That's all I do." Tasha chuckled.

"I have an idea, tell me if you like it. How about all of us go on a trip and I propose her near the mountains?"

"How's that dramatic?"

"I will make it."

"Need more details."

"Haven't planned."

"Then let's do it, dumdum."

And they did all the planning.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

"Hey, what' you doin' this weekend?" Amethys fidgeted with her scarf.

"Nothing much." Cassie answered her phone."Was planning to check out the library."

"How about, um, we go for a hike?"

"Sounds good!"

Tasha smacked Amethys' forehead. "You've been dating for a year now! Don't act like this, dumdum!"

Early morning.

"Hello! Sorry to keep you waiting!" Cassie said, breathing heavily.

"Let's go!"

After a few hours of good hiking, they reached the summit. Amethys unpacked her bag and laid the mat. They sat, looking at the bright blue sky and the fading darkness as the bright red sun slowly arose beyond the valley. 

Amethys tucked a flower in Cassie's hair. "You have been in my life, just as the sun warms the earth with love and tenderness. You are adorable and precious, my woman who I love with all my heart! Cassie, do you want to watch a sunrise and a sunset with me, every day, for the rest of our lives?"

"Yes, my sunshine!" Cassie smiled, her golden brown eyes glistened as the rising sun shone on them. "Cheers to the new day, bringing in a new dawn in our lives. Any day spent with you is one I wouldn't trade for a million."

"I would take that million and put it in our savings, just sayin'." Amethys winked. 

"So, we going to the bank first or the registry office?" 

"Toss." Both laughed their hearts out and spent the lovely morning in each other's embrace.

💕💖💕

Might write an extended version soon :)

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Since reincarnation and finding the same soulmate is possible in different timelines, here's some alternate universe and reincarnation stuff as well.

-*-

Deja Vu

"Princess!" The informer said catching her breathe, "Princess Cassandra us being married off to Prince Charmaine."
"Did she agree to it?" Amethysian asked calmly while her heart was beating as fast as it could.
"No, her parents are forcing her, they have kept her locked in her room ever since your last visit." She informed.
Amethysian sipped some red-wine. "When is the marriage?"
"Next week."
"Prepare for my journey, it has to be secret and quick." She sharpened her sword.
After a three-day continuous journey, Princess Amethysian had reached the outskirts of Elsyianshire. She waited for nightfall to sneak into the palace.

"Cassie!" Amethysian whispered in her peacefully asleep lover's ears.
She opened her eyes drowsily, "Who?"
"It's me sweetheart." Amethysian kissed her hand. Cassandra jumped in her bed, "How did you- wait you're here? For real? This is not a dream, is it?" She held Amethysian's hand to her heart.
"Just the usual, jumped in from the window." Amethysian chuckled.
"If anyone sees you here, I-"
"Shh.. we're running away and will be long gone before they know."
"I don't want my people to suffer, there's going to be a war. Innocent lives are at stake, we cannot be so selfish Ames."
"Do you trust me?"
"Yes."
"There will be no war, no bloodshed. Trust me. I will handle everything very diplomatically."
"How does running away help?"
"How does attempting to drink poison help?" Amethysian snarked.
"Sorry, I know it was a stupid thing to do. But I couldn't think of anything and they locked me in here."
"I'm here to set you free, love. Here's the plan." She explained in detail.
"Are you sure this will work?"
"I hope it does. Make love, not war." Amethysian winked. "I'm leaving now, do as I said, I'll be there."
Princess Cassandra nodded.

Two days later.
The engagement.

Princess Cassandra with her trusted attendants and friends was waiting to meet Price Charmaine at the Roseshade Tower. Princess Amethysian was waiting on the stairs for the Prince. She saw him arriving with a few soldiers. Amethysian quickly reached to Cassandra and kissed her. Prince Charmaine saw them kissing and pulled out his sword. "What is going on? How dare you kiss my princess?"
Amethysian turned towards him and said calmly, "We both love each other and would like to share the news that you won't be getting married to her."
One of his soldiers pulled out an axe, "Kill these traitors."
"No!" Cassandra tried to intervene but Charmaine plunged forth with his sword.
Amethysian pulled Cassandra away and held out her sword in their defence. "Stand back or none of you will get out of here alive." She threatened in cold blood. "We seek peace and truce. If you want bloodshed, it's your choice but think about all the innocent lives at stake."
"Her father promised peace in exchange of his daughter's hand in marriage. What am I to make of that promise?" Charmaine questioned.
"I never agreed to it. I do not wish to marry you, Prince Charmaine." Cassandra stated.
"Why do you want to marry her anyway? Aren't you in love with Princess Bellatrix?" Amethysian asked.
"This is a war truce."
"Peace?"
"I need something as a promise for peace."
"I'll make sure you get to marry Bellatrix." Amethysian forwarded her hand.
"Alright. Peace." Charmaine agreed.
Amethysian held Cassandra's hand and they jumped onto the horse and rode away.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Love's not a competition

River Valley High School

First day of school, Amethys was eager to meet her friends that she hadn't seen all summer. She was sitting in her class when a new girl walked in, trying to familiarise herself with the surroundings. Amethys waited for her to settle down and approached her. "Hi! I'm Amethys."

"Cassie." She smiled and shook hands with Amethys. 

"Is your name short for something?"

"Oh, no. It refers to a flowering tree, Cassia. My mom is a Professor of Botany and it's her favourite flower."

"That's really interesting and you have a beautiful name, just like your smile."

Cassie smiled and raised her brow, "Did you just flirt with me?"

"No, it was a compliment." Amethys bit her lip. "Friends?"

"Sure!"

~

A few years later.

"Amy! Ames!" Cassie came running, "I got my scholarship! I have to leave in 35 days. Oh God, there's so much to do, I don't have enough time."

Amethys picked the letter from her hand and began reading. "You got it, girl! I-" she took a deep breath, "I’m so happy for you! Go, make your dreams come true."

"I will! Oh, Ames! It is the best day of my life! Help me make a list of things."

"Sure!" Amethys picked a diary and pen. 

~

A few days later.

"Well if we are meant to meet again, we will meet again." Cassie blew a kiss and winked.

"Shut up, drama queen! I'm so glad that you're finally leaving. You've wanted this all your life, and you're finally getting to do it. I'm so happy for you, a bit sad but happier. And I'm not feeling this because you're leaving, and not because it feels good to feel this way - by the way, it does. But it is what it is. See you soon, miss me, okay?" Amethys hugged her again.

"Miss? I'm not going to have the time to miss you! But we'll be fine. Our bond is stronger than steel, and the distance doesn't mean anything."

"Make new friends, okay?"

Cassie snapped her fingers, "Duh! Take care of yourself and study well."

"You too!" They hugged one last time before Cassie walked into the airport.

~

Three years after Cassie left.

"Okay, Ames, what's going on?" Tasha asked her best friend Amethys, after she cancelled yet another group plan. 

"I don't feel like going. Everything is fine."

"Don't lie to me bi-ch! I know why you're upset. Why don't you tell Cas that you love her?"

"I'm not sure if she loves me."

"Have you tried telling her about your feelings?"

"No."

Tasha sighed loudly, "Why not?"

"She's my best friend! I don't wanna lose her."

"You two say 'I love You’ to each other unironically all the time. What's the matter."

"I say that to you too. 'Cause I love you too!"

"But it's different, isn't it? The feeling? The emotion?"

"I don't wanna say it unless I'm sure about what she feels."

"I'll do you a favor and ask her."

"Tash! No!" Amethys snatched her phone off.

"You two are those idiots who are madly in love but won't admit it for God knows what reason. Do whatever you want with your life. I'm going to watch this movie, asking you for the last time if you wanna join?"

"Nope."

"Alright, here's a book, you will like." Tasha placed the book on the table and walked out. 

~

Five years after Cassie left. 

Amethys sat reading her favorite book on the couch, some beautiful music playing. Suddenly, her chain of thoughts broke by the doorbell. She opens the door and gets greeted by an unexpected intruder. 

"Merry Christmas, my love!" Cassie chirped in happiness.

"OMG! Is it you?" Amethys wasn't sure if it was a dream, and she had imagined it way too many times to tell the difference.

"Nah, it’s my ghost." Cassie booed Amethys' nose.

"Right!"

Cassie engulfed Amethys in a hug, “I missed you so much!”

“Not as much as I did.”

“It’s not a competition, love!”

“How long are you going to hold me like this?”

“Forever, if I may.”

“Why?”

“’Cause I love you, my dumdum!” Cassie looked into Amethys’ eyes with utmost sincerity.

“I-I wasn't expecting this 'I Love You. Can you not look at me like that? I'm trying to find the right thing to say.” Amethys did not expect Cassie to confess her love like this. 

“Wait, what? Do you not love me?”

“Sorry for this stupid question, but do you love me, like a friend or a lover?”

“Umm… I guess, both? But wait, why are you asking all this? I thought you also loved me.”

“Of course I do. I ...I am in love with you." Amethys was at a loss for words. "Then why did you ask that?"

"It's just that we haven't been in touch properly for a while, and both of us had been so busy with our lives and careers, we barely talked to each other. I just thought you didn't want me in your life anymore. I just felt so left out and unwanted." Amethys teared up.

"Babe? I… I'm so sorry for not being there. I swear my last job was terrible, and I knew quitting it was the right decision. I couldn't do anything other than work all day, and I'd be so exhausted to socialize. Also, I'm sorry, I was kinda planning to surprise you, so I was building up some back story of being unavailable so that I could be here for Christmas with you."

"You almost broke my heart just to surprise me?"

"Fight me as much as you want, but I just wanted to see you smile and in my arms."

"Eff you Bee! I effin' hate you." Amethys pushed her away.

"And I love you." Cassie hugged her again. 

She took a deep breath as she felt the warm embrace of her lover, "I apologize for the blunt delivery, but as problematic as this fact maybe, I am in love with you. I can't figure out the logic behind this, and I know I love you. I can't believe how many times I'm saying it. I finally know what I want, and that in itself is a miracle. And what I want is you.”

"A miracle? But you've always wanted me in your life."

"I did, but I've been in a very dark place mentally, and I had almost given up on everything and everyone. My cousin came over two days ago and put up all these decorations. I didn't even feel like celebrating anything."

Cassie kissed her cheek, "I'm sorry love, I am. I feel like an arse for hurting you like this for a stupid surprise."

"It's alright. You wanted the best for me."

"You know, sometimes it's okay to be angry."

"I am angry. My characters were about to kiss under the mistletoe when you barged in. You better give me a good moment to make it up."

"I love my demanding lover!" Cassie pulled Amethys closer by putting her arms around her waist and gently kissing her. Amethys closed her eyes and felt the spicy-bitter taste of whiskey mix with Cassie's strawberry lip balm.

It was sweet, spicy, and bitter, the taste and the feel – she had always imagined it, this was happening for real. She couldn’t believe it, those eyes she had been in love with for all these years, that smile and those tender lips… were finally hers. 

"Were you drinking alone, my love?" Cassie asked.

"Come have a drink with me."

"I'd love that! I also have so many things to tell you." 

"Me too!"

They cuddled under the weighted blanket and chatted all night.

Next morning.

Cassie opened her eyes, pecked Amethys' forehead, "I always imagined waking up by your side, seeing you first thing in the morning."

"It's better in reality than in imagination." Amethys smiled.

"It is. Let's make a new beginning then. You ready for it?"

"I need some time."

"I'm here for you, by your side. Not leaving you anytime soon."

"I know."

"I love you."

"Not as much as I do."

"Love's not a competition, but you win."

"I always do."

~

Credits :

Dialogue from the movie ‘Holiday’ (2006), credits to the original dialogue writer, Nancy Meyers.

“I am in love with you. I apologize for the blunt delivery, but as problematic as this fact may be, I am in love. With you. And I'm not feeling this because you're leaving, and not because it feels good to feel this way - which by the way, it does. I can't figure out the mathematics of this, I just know I love you. Can't believe how many times I'm saying it. I finally know what I want, and that in itself is a miracle. And what I want is you.”

“I wasn't expecting 'I Love You'. Can you not look at me like that? I'm trying to find the right thing to say.”

Dialogue from the movie ‘Serendipity’ (2001) "Well if we're meant to meet again, we will meet again."

Reposting here cuz it feels better with its other versions.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

love pact #1

She opened the curtains and looked at the sunrise in the mountains.

"I can't believe I almost said no to this experience." 

"Not gonna say told you so but told you-"

Her look silenced me. "But babe, consider this our first honeymoon."

"Honeymoon sweetheart? We're 16! Let's get married first." She gave the usual reality check.

"Alright! But it's not legal yet so I don't think it matters."

"You know we could just say we're married and that's that."

"Kiss me and I'll be yours for all my life."

"Whoaa! You ready for a commitment like that this soon?"

"I've known you for three years but it feels like we're meant to be."

"But what if, few years down the line you feel you did this in haste and only if you waited and found someone else." She voiced her fears.

"I don't think so. But we could do a 10 year pact. So we'd be free to explore and experiment with anyone we like and 10 years later see if we still want to be together."

"That sounds good. We'll still stay in touch, right?"

"Darling, we're friends, first and foremost. That's never gonna change, no matter what. Now come on and kiss me to seal this pact."

She pulled me close and locked my lips with hers.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

love pact #2

7 years later

"Babe!" I said over phone. "How are you?"

"I'm good. But why are you calling in the middle of the night? Is everything okay?" She sounded worried.

"I can't sleep. I keep thinking about how good it would be if I get to sleep in your arms for the rest of my, I mean our life." 

"Are... are you proposing me sweetheart?" 

I could feel her blushing to herself. " "No, that I'll do when I meet you. I just want to know if you're ready for it."

"I think I am. Can't wait to come back and be with you, once again." She couldn't hide her happiness.

"Take care my love, see you soon!"

"I'm booking my tickets. Toodle-oo!"

Edited by DelusionsOfNeha - 1 years ago
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

s p a r k   i n   o u r   b o n f i r e   h e a r t s

Tasha has been waiting patiently for Amethys to notice. She knew before the self realization.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Cassie and Amethys are hitting it off really well. Its like they were made for each other.