Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Lostsoul11

Thank you so much, friends. Unable to upload DP but will try after few days😊

Try making lots of comments. Your comment will promote you further to next level (gold color ig) which will allow to put dp

kathrinesjones thumbnail

As an AI language model, I do not have the ability to watch movies or any visual content. My programming is limited to processing and generating text-based information based on my training data. However, I can provide information about the movie "Brahmastra" if you have any specific questions or topics related to it. I have some information about reaction time test. 

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kathrinesjones

As an AI language model, I do not have the ability to watch movies or any visual content. My programming is limited to processing and generating text-based information based on my training data. However, I can provide information about the movie "Brahmastra" if you have any specific questions or topics related to it. I have some information about reaction time test. 

How did you join Indiaforum?

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I don’t think seeing this movie as some correlation   todo with whether we like the Kapoor lad or not as their were other star cast in the movie. Plus, someone could have made u watch it. 

Edited by wat_up - 1 years ago
Raijeera thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

I don’t think seeing this movie as some correlation   todo with whether we like the Kapoor lad or not as their were other star cast in the movie. Plus, someone could have made u watch it. 

Ranbir is the mainlead. 

I should next if they liked the movie.

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Raijeera

Ranbir is the mainlead. 

I should next if they liked the movie.

well I don’t see his movies. Had u asked on his movie with shraddha or other ones last year NO I did not see them because I don’t care to see his movies, unless it’s something unique.  On topic: thid movie was sci fi n lots vfx rtc n hyped. Plus alia was in it whom i like, though she disappointed me and Mouni Roy as the villain ness was the best. 

Raijeera thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

well I don’t see his movies. Had u asked on his movie with shraddha or other ones last year NO I did not see them because I don’t care to see his movies, unless it’s something unique.  On topic: thid movie was sci fi n lots vfx rtc n hyped. Plus alia was in it whom i like, though she disappointed me and Mouni Roy as the villain ness was the best. 

For me, i can watch any movie given the content should be good. Apart from VFX the dialogue delivery was very very poor. I couldn't watch when it was coming on tv. Might interest kids and teenage.

Ria23 thumbnail

First i was not sure about brahmastra

But adipurush ka trailer dekh kar we need to appreciate brahmastra🤣