Episodes Analysis --April 8--- Rakshas power pari power😂😂

whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Hello  dears.. 

hope all are having great weekend..........

powerful people come from powerful places 

Rocky bhai KGF

Rakshas and Parilok..........

Pratham and Dekleka chapter two on reels....................

Episode starts with Malika and Bela arguing. Bela accuse Ranav as fraud which Malika refuse to believe.

Bela challenges she will prove Ranav wrong. 

Malika fell in love with Ranv... superfast 

Avanthika comes back from dead. She was saved by Ranav. Avanthka vouches for Ranav's goodness and his love for Malika....

Adi become furious and beat Ranav. Ranav perform excellantly. Malika heart melts and confess her love Ranav....

Mayor Bro gets confirmation that properties  belong to Ranv. 

kudous Pratham ... What an acting. Single handly broke Yamu's Family plannings. 

Any way Mallika and Ranav realion get green flag......

Bela challenges Ranav . Ranav confess he is rakshas. He ruthless. He even confess his love unintenionally. 

good news guys... Pratham really loved Devlekha.... So he will Bela tooo....

And he is very vulnerable  only with Bela. And She feel it tooo. The connection

Yamini is super angry...  She tells her sons to kill Avanthika. Chote rakas nikal tho jathe but pit ke aathe apne dear mamaji see....

yes Pratham saves Avanthika again.....

actually What ekta wants to show.... Rakshas yaa Super hero......

Bela rani decipers Rakshas... Akal finally aa gayi....

She sees Ranav in her real form and realize he is Pratham and she is devlekhaaa...

Ab Malika ki band bajeji.....

Bela decides to take revenge on pratham and his clan....

using the weapon Love.... as she clams she hates him...

bhoops without words awsome again--- Expressions....

My Prediction: This same old Nagin story in new wine bottle. Heroine who hates him end up loving him more than anything else. She will protect him with her power . and dies for him. or together they will die or kill

something like Veer Bani Bela Mahir or iconic shivannya -ritwik....

Edited by whitewitch - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

urmita thumbnail

Well this makes atleast 3 people in this forum who we know are watching...u , me, diya😆 Varna this forum is so dead...And this is the best supernatural show out of the 3 airing on colors right now...

whitewitch thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

Well this makes atleast 3 people in this forum who we know are watching...u , me, diya😆 Varna this forum is so dead...And this is the best supernatural show out of the 3 airing on colors right now...

Was trying to tag you. But unable to do it

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

I love this show ❤️

dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: urmita

And me tooo🤣

timepass ke liye dekh rahi hoon

dellzcreationz thumbnail

Originally posted by: whitewitch

Hello  dears.. 

hope all are having great weekend..........

powerful people come from powerful places 

Rocky bhai KGF

Rakshas and Parilok..........

Pratham and Dekleka chapter two on reels....................

Episode starts with Malika and Bela arguing. Bela accuse Ranav as fraud which Malika refuse to believe.

Bela challenges she will prove Ranav wrong. 

Malika fell in love with Ranv... superfast 

Avanthika comes back from dead. She was saved by Ranav. Avanthka vouches for Ranav's goodness and his love for Malika....

Adi become furious and beat Ranav. Ranav perform excellantly. Malika heart melts and confess her love Ranav....

Mayor Bro gets confirmation that properties  belong to Ranv. 

kudous Pratham ... What an acting. Single handly broke Yamu's Family plannings. 

Any way Mallika and Ranav realion get green flag......

Bela challenges Ranav . Ranav confess he is rakshas. He ruthless. He even confess his love unintenionally. 

good news guys... Pratham really loved Devlekha.... So he will Bela tooo....

And he is very vulnerable  only with Bela. And She feel it tooo. The connection

Yamini is super angry...  She tells her sons to kill Avanthika. Chote rakas nikal tho jathe but pit ke aathe apne dear mamaji see....

yes Pratham saves Avanthika again.....

actually What ekta wants to show.... Rakshas yaa Super hero......

Bela rani decipers Rakshas... Akal finally aa gayi....

She sees Ranav in her real form and realize he is Pratham and she is devlekhaaa...

Ab Malika ki band bajeji.....

Bela decides to take revenge on pratham and his clan....

using the weapon Love.... as she clams she hates him...

bhoops without words awsome again--- Expressions....

My Prediction: This same old Nagin story in new wine bottle. Heroine who hates him end up loving him more than anything else. She will protect him with her power . and dies for him. or together they will die or kill

something like Veer Bani Bela Mahir or iconic shivannya -ritwik....

exactly...

aur abh shaadi ke din, Bela will replace Avantika, Ranav will be like mere saath dhokha hua hai, kyunki Avantika Pari hai and then Bela will be like similiar cheez tumne bhi kiya tha 20 saal pehle

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

So true u said… it’s just like naagin show of veer- Bani… feel like ur watching naagin again with diff actors & diff characters, but story is same of hers all show… 

Not only fantasy but regular show story also feels same…

Story yesterday moved a bit where Raanav reels Bella about himself & Bela knows everything now…

Bride swap is going on in her most shows😆, so here too looks like it will happen 😆 or forced marriage between leads 😆 & then love story starts

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I wish they showed a few episodes more of Pratham and Devlekha so that we understand how they fell in love. From Devlekha's side we can still understand because she was even dreaming about Pratham during her wedding. But from Pratham's side it was quite confusing. It looked like he was attracted to her but when he got to know she is a pari he immediately started hating her. 

I love both Eisha and Shaleen as actors but the chemistry is not as good as Zain and Shivangi. We need more scenes of Ranav and Bela. 

But overall I am really enjoying it. 

whitewitch thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

I wish they showed a few episodes more of Pratham and Devlekha so that we understand how they fell in love. From Devlekha's side we can still understand because she was even dreaming about Pratham during her wedding. But from Pratham's side it was quite confusing. It looked like he was attracted to her but when he got to know she is a pari he immediately started hating her. 

I love both Eisha and Shaleen as actors but the chemistry is not as good as Zain and Shivangi. We need more scenes of Ranav and Bela. 

But overall I am really enjoying it. 

They showed only one episode of zain and shivangi beacause vievers don't get attached to that jodi since shalin and Esha were the lead. But we attached to them already 

dellzcreationz thumbnail

Originally posted by: whitewitch

They showed only one episode of zain and shivangi beacause vievers don't get attached to that jodi since shalin and Esha were the lead. But we attached to them already 

It's just like how people loved Hina and Dheeraj in the Naagin 5