Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Ya Neha will arse-kiss the insider + Aloo is very crass & has no manners, she often interrupts people too. The way she speaks + her expressions are sooo off-putting! Poor Kat actually made sense & was just trying to explain her point.

I still remember that, infamous IG pic where Alia was exercising or whatever in RK’s house & she tagged Kat. I mean… That level of not only vulgarity, but mean-spiritedness was something. 

Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 1 years ago
Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Aloo toh he hi missknowitall but omg i just hate neha....her laugh and face is like Hidimba

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Ya Neha will arse-kiss the insider + Aloo is very crass & has no manners, she often interrupts people too. The way she speaks + her expressions are sooo off-putting! Poor Kat actually made sense & was just trying to explain her point.

I still remember that, infamous IG pic where Alia was exercising or whatever in RK’s house & she tagged Kat. I mean… That level of not only vulgarity, but mean-spiritedness was something. 

She is absolute disgrace with her snooty behaviour. Khud tho 2 paise ki akal nahi atleast dusre kuch bolra hai tho suno

The host - less said better

YourCat thumbnail

Edited by YourCat - 1 years ago