Meera Last episode of Ndtv imagine

divkr thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Hi All. Where can i watch the last episode of meera which aired on ndtv imagine. I am not able to find it anywhere on youtube or google. Does anyone know. ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aarush_Yadav thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

You Can Watch It On 'Dangal Play' App. But season 1 is free and for watching the rest 4 seasons you have to pay for that! Thank Youu!

Aarush_Yadav thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: divkr

Hi All. Where can i watch the last episode of meera which aired on ndtv imagine. I am not able to find it anywhere on youtube or google. Does anyone know. ?

Just Search on Google Chrome- "Meera - 29th Jan, 2010 - Pt1 (2,3,4)"

Thank You! 

divkr thumbnail

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Finally wait of 4 years has ended. I was searching for this since so long. Thanks again. 

Aarush_Yadav thumbnail

Originally posted by: divkr

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Finally wait of 4 years has ended. I was searching for this since so long. Thanks again. 

My Pleasure! BTW Meera, On 27th July, 2023, will mark it's 15 years anniversary! I Really miss that beautiful show! ðŸ˜’

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aarush_Yadav

My Pleasure! BTW Meera, On 27th July, 2023, will mark it's 15 years anniversary! I Really miss that beautiful show! ðŸ˜’

Actually it's 14 it came on 2009 1 year after NDTV imagine launched 

Aarush_Yadav thumbnail

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Actually it's 14 it came on 2009 1 year after NDTV imagine launched 

Oh Thanks For Correction! BTW you've watched Meera?

anikamathur thumbnail

Oh Thanks For Correction! BTW you've watched Meera?

Just few scenes of Meera I've saw but I haven't seen the whole as my mom was mostly Zee TV, Sony sab and Sony TV and her most watch show in 2009 was pavitra rishta, Karol Bagh, jhansi ki rani, old TMKOC, BALH 1, in 2009 it was Bhaskar bharti and mahi way NDTV imagine shows I've watched is swayamvar series original

Aarush_Yadav thumbnail

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Just few scenes of Meera I've saw but I haven't seen the whole as my mom was mostly Zee TV, Sony sab and Sony TV and her most watch show in 2009 was pavitra rishta, Karol Bagh, jhansi ki rani, old TMKOC, BALH 1, in 2009 it was Bhaskar bharti and mahi way NDTV imagine shows I've watched is swayamvar series original

Okay Okay I've Mainly Watched NDTV Imagine, StarPlus And Sony Sab Serials in 2009-2012. Watched Meera, Jyoti, Bandini, Swayamavar And Many More As My Mother Used To Watch Mainly Imagine Tv Shows. I Only Used To Watch Sony Sab And StarPlus Shows Like Saath Nibhaana Saathiya (Gia Only And Rucha's Death In Show) Etc. I miss all old shows! ðŸ˜­ðŸ¥±

anikamathur thumbnail

Okay Okay I've Mainly Watched NDTV Imagine, StarPlus And Sony Sab Serials in 2009-2012. Watched Meera, Jyoti, Bandini, Swayamavar And Many More As My Mother Used To Watch Mainly Imagine Tv Shows. I Only Used To Watch Sony Sab And StarPlus Shows Like Saath Nibhaana Saathiya (Gia Only And Rucha's Death In Show) Etc. I miss all old shows! ðŸ˜­ðŸ¥±

Hmmm that's nice NDTV imagine was a good channel sadly they shut down only colors became successful despite launching in 2008