Don’t miss todays Maha episode guys

coolbeans11 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Wow what an episode guys don’t forget to watch it.. don’t come at me — I will watch the show again on TV.. but guys what an episode. Ashish’s dialogues today give solid hint that Ashish and Maitree are the end game. I’m totally loving how the story is slowly shaping— I hope the makers are able to tie some history of Ashish and Maitree from their past to justify their marriage in the future.. Ashish has so much affection for Maitree as a friend. Every time Maitree takes a step closer to her success there is this pride and a twinkle in Ashish’s eye…there should one such friend in our lives 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Even i watched todays episode. I think more than maitrees parents and brother ashish wants all good things for maitree and he is ready to do anything for her and vice versa.

Dont know whether nandu is as good as maitree-ashish. They both are selfless.

Ladka ladki kabhi dost hosakthe hein?  Yeh toh pata nehi.. But their friendship is so pure and innocent..

Crazze4tv thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yes that’s true! They’re more alike jab ke Nandu has been a diff personality bold ziddi extreme as she left her mother for what she wanted (ashish)

coolbeans11 thumbnail

Agree. Ashish and Maitree are very similar in nature. Nandini did not get much footage for us to see her character graph and I guess the makers intentionally kept her character sketch vague to so they could add the jealousy angle, distrust and hasty decision attitude that would separate her from Ashish and force Maitree’s alliance with Ashish 

kala16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolbeans11

Agree. Ashish and Maitree are very similar in nature. Nandini did not get much footage for us to see her character graph and I guess the makers intentionally kept her character sketch vague to so they could add the jealousy angle, distrust and hasty decision attitude that would separate her from Ashish and force Maitree’s alliance with Ashish 

During the initial episodes we cud see nandu was so demanding and maitree was so submissive towards on her  1st day of rasoi after wedding. We cudnt see more of her.

Lagta hein maitree uska har baath maanegi.. 

coolbeans11 thumbnail

Yes Nandu seems self centered but that’s also because she comes from a wealthy family. But I certainly now can see streaks of “my way or highway” attitude from her. I think the logical way of taking the story further would be to show a strong bond of friendship between Ashish and Maitree and Maitree’s dependence on Ashish’s input in her business decisions. This is when Nandini will come to consciousness and realize that her bond with Maitree has lost the spark and that Ashish has taken that spot? Nandini’s mom will use this opportunity to instigate Nandu— show her pics and plant the seed of infidelity from Ashish side. She will also realize that Nandish is more attached to Maitree and not her and that will further cause a rift between them .. I really hope they keep the pace and keep the story interesting 

kala16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolbeans11

Yes Nandu seems self centered but that’s also because she comes from a wealthy family. But I certainly now can see streaks of “my way or highway” attitude from her. I think the logical way of taking the story further would be to show a strong bond of friendship between Ashish and Maitree and Maitree’s dependence on Ashish’s input in her business decisions. This is when Nandini will come to consciousness and realize that her bond with Maitree has lost the spark and that Ashish has taken that spot? Nandini’s mom will use this opportunity to instigate Nandu— show her pics and plant the seed of infidelity from Ashish side. She will also realize that Nandish is more attached to Maitree and not her and that will further cause a rift between them .. I really hope they keep the pace and keep the story interesting 

Hope the  makers wud also hv thought the same. I liked your take on the story..