Step inside - Let me do a Reading on you and your Future.

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Welcome to 'Happy Petals' 

tarot shop .png

Please come in and take a seat

Ignore the Skeleton on the shelf. It's fake. 

Don't touch the Crystal ball - it will curse you. 

reading.jpg

I will need just your Date and Month of your birth only.

Then just relax and wait for your result.

Give it a go. 

I Used to do this Weekend fun post in the other forums and they used to enjoy it and you'll be surprised. 

You are Welcome to ask for more than one reading and also on compatibility and other motivational support. 

Have fun

Cari 

Edited by carisma2 - 10 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ok 30th of the 10th.  

Cari this is crazy. Just do mine first so I can sleeeeeeppppp for 40 mins :( .. 

FYI i know who I am most compatible with. Best s3x . Most arguments .. everything about me ..

But shooooot

D3viL thumbnail

How long does one need to wait for their results? Are you predicting my future??? ... 

carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: D3viL

Ok 30th of the 10th.  

Cari this is crazy. Just do mine first so I can sleeeeeeppppp for 40 mins :( .. 

FYI i know who I am most compatible with. Best s3x . Most arguments .. everything about me ..

But shooooot

Independent, sagacious and self -confident, you possess good executive ability. Love will play the most prominent part in your life: You should marry young and choose someone congenial with your own tastes. You like your own way and are apt to be petulant under much opposition.

carisma2 thumbnail

How long does one need to wait for their results? Are you predicting my future??? ... 

Instant go see

D3viL thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

Independent, sagacious and self -confident, you possess good executive ability. Love will play the most prominent part in your life: You should marry young and choose someone congenial with your own tastes. You like your own way and are apt to be petulant under much opposition.

Mm that's fair ..love is the only star in my life...and shoulda married her when we were younger lololol mm and the rest no comment.

Tomorrow I'll come back with some more dates. 

carisma2 thumbnail

Sensitive, retiring, sympathetic and loving. You yield to another's opinion rather than take a definite stand for your-self, even though you have strong convictions of your own. You are affectionate, but have few intimates. To be happy you need love and a sharing of your life and happiness. 

Edited by carisma2 - 1 years ago
carisma2 thumbnail

Mm that's fair ..love is the only star in my life...and shoulda married her when we were younger lololol mm and the rest no comment.

Tomorrow I'll come back with some more dates. 

You are as young as you perceive yourself. Don't forget to tip. 

Edited by carisma2 - 1 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

Sensitive, retiring, sympathetic and loving. You yield to another's opinion rather than take a definite stand for your-self, even though you have strong convictions of your own. You are affectionate, but have few intimates. To be happy you need love and a sharing of your life and happiness. 

Sensitive ? No one’s ever said that before 

D3viL thumbnail

Cari post your birthday and then tell me ur reading.. Ill bugger off after that