They should shut naagin series and start bekaboo type of shows.

firewings_diya thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I am really getting pkyek and n5 vibes after watching bekaboo. and i am happy this show is majorly focused on pratham and his revenger. tired of seeing naagin hun main. 

This is like fresh breath of air for all supernatural fans. 

I wish ITV gets such dark fantasy themed shows where ml is not doodh ka dhula but is a grey character and learns and grows 

Aur hero supernatural hai toh that is like cherry on top.❀️ no idea about future executions i am happy weekend main dekhne ko kuch toh mila. 

Shaleen, you stood up with the expectation of being "The bad guy". Definitely want to see you more as pratham aka ranav. 

Bela, i am yet to see her Pari characters as it's not so visible other than normal talks with humans. 

Edited by firewings_diya - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunshine-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It has been years since I watched a saas Bahu show. I've only watched supernatural shows from a long time. You are so right about wanting more such finite fantasy shows on our television screens.

I think am one in the minority who wanted Ranav to be alive instead of him becoming Pratham. Will miss him crushing on Mallika. Like she is his cousin's friend, but this boy was so cutely blushing around her πŸ˜† such a cutie πŸ˜³

Nevertheless going to enjoy the savage Shalin now. Atleast the actor is still shalin and am watching the show because of him. Now want eisha to become pari soon.

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I am really getting pkyek and n5 vibes after watching bekaboo. and i am happy this show is majorly focused on pratham and his revenger. tired of seeing naagin hun main. 

This is like fresh breath of air for all supernatural fans. 

I wish ITV gets such dark fantasy themed shows where ml is not doodh ka dhula but is a grey character and learns and grows 

Aur hero supernatural hai toh that is like cherry on top.❀️ no idea about future executions i am happy weekend main dekhne ko kuch toh mila. 

Shaleen, you stood up with the expectation of being "The bad guy". Definitely want to see you more as pratham aka ranav. 

Bela, i am yet to see her Pari characters as it's not so visible other than normal talks with humans. 

Totally agree with you... bohot time baad feeling good about an Ekta supernatural show...

Varna naagin 6 dekh k to Aisa lagta hai jake kundali ya kumkum dekh lu to zada accha lagega 🀣...and jitna season ja rahe naagins aur bhi useless hote ja rahe, upar se ridiculous use of titles...

Bekaaboo seems like actually soch k homework karke accha story likhne ki try ki hai...

I m already hooked...accha wala Ranav ko dekh lag raha tha kash zain hi hota main character as Pratham...but Aj shaalin bhi nailed being Rakshas Pratham...I like it...

Bela shayad Devlekha se zada humanly rahegi since now she knows human life more, tabhi shayad Isha ko lia...dekhte hai powers Ane k baad kya hota hai...I wish past life memories ane k baad she realises she was wrong, duty or no duty... Pratham ne uske sath jo Kia vo innocent k against crime nehi tha, retaliation tha...

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Same point I’m tried of nagin 

NINALOGY thumbnail

After Naagin 5, I finally started watching itv show, it's actually interesting, even naagin 5 was initially good because they introduced cheel angle, here also it's pratham (the main rakhshas) who is back 😎, shalin's transformation from ranav to pratham was actually good. Story is moving with good pace, even other characters are interesting.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunshine-1

It has been years since I watched a saas Bahu show. I've only watched supernatural shows from a long time. You are so right about wanting more such finite fantasy shows on our television screens.

I think am one in the minority who wanted Ranav to be alive instead of him becoming Pratham. Will miss him crushing on Mallika. Like she is his cousin's friend, but this boy was so cutely blushing around her πŸ˜† such a cutie πŸ˜³

Nevertheless going to enjoy the savage Shalin now. Atleast the actor is still shalin and am watching the show because of him. Now want eisha to become pari soon.

they could have kepy ranav and shown something like ranav will use his all powers to get pratham back as he used to miss his dad and uncle. πŸ˜„ they could have casted someone else for ranav and pratham 😊

Or they could have shown ranav as mentally challenged or something and gets killed and pratham comes back and takes his revenge.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

Totally agree with you... bohot time baad feeling good about an Ekta supernatural show...

Varna naagin 6 dekh k to Aisa lagta hai jake kundali ya kumkum dekh lu to zada accha lagega 🀣...and jitna season ja rahe naagins aur bhi useless hote ja rahe, upar se ridiculous use of titles...

Bekaaboo seems like actually soch k homework karke accha story likhne ki try ki hai...

I m already hooked...accha wala Ranav ko dekh lag raha tha kash zain hi hota main character as Pratham...but Aj shaalin bhi nailed being Rakshas Pratham...I like it...

Bela shayad Devlekha se zada humanly rahegi since now she knows human life more, tabhi shayad Isha ko lia...dekhte hai powers Ane k baad kya hota hai...I wish past life memories ane k baad she realises she was wrong, duty or no duty... Pratham ne uske sath jo Kia vo innocent k against crime nehi tha, retaliation tha...

I feel ekta should do supernatural shows more she is good with supernatural shows. Except naagin πŸ˜‚ 

First two epi i was okay okay as zaim imam and shivangi joshi were great. Ep 3 did not interest me much but ep 4 just changed everything. The way ranav transformed from ranav to pratham definitely deserves a praise. 

And yamini and her troops i don't kiss angle se rakshas hai .yamini just opens her fangs randomly and her kids are dumbest πŸ˜‚ currenyly they are serving as comedy element for me. But there is lot of things which is still a mystery and yamini may change anytime. So let's hope they don't dissappoint us. πŸ₯²

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Red_eyes94

Same point I’m tried of nagin 

everyone are πŸ˜† n6 toh khatham hi nahi ho raha πŸ˜† i am waiting for n6 to end so that a new supernatural show can take that slot🀣

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

After Naagin 5, I finally started watching itv show, it's actually interesting, even naagin 5 was initially good because they introduced cheel angle, here also it's pratham (the main rakhshas) who is back 😎, shalin's transformation from ranav to pratham was actually good. Story is moving with good pace, even other characters are interesting.

i feel they saw potential in n5 story but they could not divery from naagin hoon main rant.so they ended n5 and started kuch toh hai. Usme since they killed vani to give that nobody give that much importance to it even though the story was quiet similar. But makers thought naagin nahi hai toh doob raha hai. So they made priya as naagin but still it did not work. 

I guess now they realized ppl liked grey ml more than ajnkari sanskari ml. So they got a new show with similar concept 😁

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I feel ekta should do supernatural shows more she is good with supernatural shows. Except naagin πŸ˜‚ 

First two epi i was okay okay as zaim imam and shivangi joshi were great. Ep 3 did not interest me much but ep 4 just changed everything. The way ranav transformed from ranav to pratham definitely deserves a praise. 

And yamini and her troops i don't kiss angle se rakshas hai .yamini just opens her fangs randomly and her kids are dumbest πŸ˜‚ currenyly they are serving as comedy element for me. But there is lot of things which is still a mystery and yamini may change anytime. So let's hope they don't dissappoint us. πŸ₯²

Same here...I mean ok ab jab Ranav mar gaya and Pratham was watching those videos and reading his diary to uske sath mujhe bhi thoda buda laga poor baccha Ranav k lie...but while he was here I was getting impatient watching epi 3...that he needs to transform into Pratham jaldi se, ye aise kaise chalega...πŸ€“πŸ€£thinking kash Zain ka Pratham hi hota...but epi 4 changed everything...Shaalin did so good.. That scene in the morning jab vo niche aya yamini se drink manga, vo 3 extra bros and phufa ko dekh reaction dia, that was hilarious🀣and he is doing all the Pratham manarisms so well also...

Yamini k troop joker hai but she is not I believe...I mean powers low hai tabhi to ye sab sazish karna pada hoga, to get power...but Ashwat, daddy and apna pyaara farishta(πŸ€ͺ) ko bhi thikane laga dia pata nehi kaha...powers chale na chale dimag to chalta hai...and ise lia hai as vamp to acche plans to honge EK k, reveal hoga shayad dhire dhire yamini k true colours...

Naagin to messed up ho gaya...But I am hopeful with this show, its giving vibes like watching EK ka banaya proper supernatural show again...πŸ˜ƒ