Posted: 11 months ago

Maza aagaya bhai..

Shandar film hai👏

Posted: 10 months ago
 I watched it. I had high expectations from ajay-tabu film but i got disappointed. Story is not interesting at all. 90% of the film is filled with just action scenes. There are very not any interesting conversation scenes. That love song nazar didn't suit on the scenes on which it was played. Maar-peet, attempt to rape, khoon kharabe wale scenes pe love song chala dia. After that i really didn't understand who was that gang who killed ajay's wife n why? Were they ajay's ex gang members or his rivals? N if ajay is so powerful to beat more than 70 gundas n a leopard also scared of him, then how could he not save his wife? N if that gang killed his wife then only, then how did his wife got time to deliver her baby? N how did ajay got the information about his daughter n how he landed up in jail? N that stupid gaddaar police man who was giving info about the truck's location again n again to that politician, he himself was about to be killed by those fire bottles thrown by gang members following them still he was helping the Gang members. Dumbhead arre agar jaan hi ni bachegi toh paise ka kya karega? N that stupid students were just sitting when they had best chance to escape. Why? Especially that girl who was not even arrested. Why? Just to give company to her bf who already had company of his friends? N 1 friend was about to open the jail n release those gangmembers. Why? Khud bhag jao inko kyu release kar rhe ho? Police baad me zyada serious charge lagati prisoners ko release karne ka. There were so many loopholes in writing

Posted: 10 months ago

Better try to watch Original Kaithi