A fresh start

Crazze4tv thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Moving on in life is a process that’s quite difficult but you have to! 
maitree gets chotu’s custody but decides to stay in Tiwari sadan so that the kid gets his whole family!

Ashish doesn’t want her to stick around but the kid is wayyy to attached and used Maitree’s touch that she’s staying!

So now everyone has to learn how to live in the same house!

I could see Sona tai willing to do this for chotu, op and kusum are happy as their grand child is in the same house, Ashish wants to learn how to tc of chotu so he can send maitree off!

Maitree moving on in her prof life too she’s going to need loan for that… I like the nok jhok between maitree ashish as they’re friends but no friends now!

Biggest catch was someone spying on them obviously it’s a set up by Vasundhara but what will happen now

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

The show is going on in very good pace but no idea why the forum is dead?

Iam liking the cute fights between ashish-maitree.. They shud bring nandu out of coma.. How long they are planning to keep her unconscious?

Ppl would hv signed for story of 3 friends usme ek friend gayab hein.

Loved the way maitree gave back to Sona.. She became speechless.

I think by the time Nandu wakes up she might end up misunderstanding maitree-ashish.. 

coolbeans11 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I’m just extremely happy that they are not showing Maitree as a meek, bechari types. I loved that she gave back to Ashish and Sona tai. The way she burned the photo to make it clear that relationships can live only if there is mutual respect. It’s so important in todays time— a women, wife, mother, daughter in law can bend backwards only if she’s respected, appreciated and shown that she’s worthy more than she thinks. I see why Ashish is not in the favor of Maitree being in his house because he’s guilty of being the hindrance in Maitree’s life’s next chapter.. he wants her out so she can move on.. I think her selflessness will make their friendship even stronger… what I am not sure of how will Ashish and Maitree end up together? Or there is just not any angle to their story? Eagerly waiting for them because I honestly enjoy them more than Ashish and Nandu.. don’t come at me but that’s what I want 😜

Crazze4tv thumbnail

I knowww they’re cute together even when it’s jus friendship!! 

Nandu will definitely misunderstand as the pictures by the spy is being clicked!!

The real story will start post Nandu gets concious

Crazze4tv thumbnail

Yes I get it they must’ve signed up for a friendship show… but this is a mature rather intimate equation of friendship where one friend has given up her life to take care of the friend’s child 

It’s a beautiful story!

It’s not happening like youngsters story 

kala16 thumbnail

New promo is out guys.. I hv mixed feelings rt now.

Sab kuch jaldi horaha hein..

coolbeans11 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I share the same feelings especially if they have shown so much progress in Nandini’s health. Maitre continues to live in that house for Nandish even though he’s 6 now is going to be difficult to justify. He’s not an infant anymore and other members in the house can take care of him. Yes he’s attached to Maitree but his own mom is also not living in that same house so how is it now logical for Maitree to live there? How will they justify their marriage now is also another big “?

kala16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolbeans11

I share the same feelings especially if they have shown so much progress in Nandini’s health. Maitre continues to live in that house for Nandish even though he’s 6 now is going to be difficult to justify. He’s not an infant anymore and other members in the house can take care of him. Yes he’s attached to Maitree but his own mom is also not living in that same house so how is it now logical for Maitree to live there? How will they justify their marriage now is also another big “?

If the story deviates from the original plot aisa hi hotaa hein.. 

kala16 thumbnail

After seeing todays episode i feel Vasundara rathore will create a huge dhamaka and will file for divorce between ashish -nandu..