Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: MommaMomma

Didn't get the judges remarks towards Suvarna. Pineapple aur Dahi nahi jaata hai? Is that what they said?

They literally had pineapple raita in the previous challenge. Ranveer himself said pineapple, dahi and mustard oil would be an interesting combo during Santa's biryani tasting. Pineapple Lassi is very much available in India and yum. Really confused. 😕 Did they mean pineapple+ tender coconut water and dahi?

Also how much water did Suvarna's coconut have man, it looked like a pregnant woman broke her water in the shot where she was breaking the coconut. 🤣

her pineapple was raw...man, pinacoco name just sounded like kissi bache ka drink or something 🤣drink was pura paani hi paani...

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cookermaichane

Gurki ne cashews jala diye 🤣🤣🤣🤣

this guy don’t even know basic cooking 🤡

what he is doing here 🤣

aruna openly said she didn't know about raw masala in ugadi pachadi and uncooked figs having ficin (enzyme) which led to the bitter taste...i was like did she not taste her drink? 🤢

Edited by KabutarHoled20 - 1 years ago
KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

I don't understand how Aruna's khichdi got good comments? Biryani is meant to be fluffy. Also did she end up adding masala in her biryani? Also seems like she didn't use jackfruit properly. If anyone else did that with their protein, then they would have gotten horrible comments. Biasness ki had hai...

it just looked like regular pulao with very less jackfruit frankly speaking ...🤢plain salna was boring looking

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: average-student

no kidding he really gets tense watching gurki mess up every time😆

lol, i think that kabuli chana/ paneer kofte combo caught him off-guard...i already sensed yesterday that his biryani was not properly replicating the jodhpuri biryani and was more of pulao...also, i disagreed with the method of serving partially with gurkirat as to using a big patila to serve it in...yes, it is served in bigger vessel but some people tend to serve it in bigger glass bowls too..

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

Ranveer brar,the greatest judge on this earth himself said it is necessary to know the difference between pulav and biryani seeing chomu ka biryani. So how u judges made him,on what basis u made this chomu a finalist who even have no idea about biryani,pulav,oven use,who does cheating???  

Baa,deepa ji,priya,saching,priyanka were far more better than this gurki, but no you had to make this man finalist because apparently (acco to channel) he has good look( i think he is one average guy),he is funny( not to me) who will do time pass flirt and will make some funny reels! Wah!!👏

+1. i already stated in a prior DT, he's just too immature. iska kuch na kuch toh hota rehta like koi na koi galti toh hoti rehti h. kabhi jalahua khana, kabhi kacha khana, kabhi tedha medha khana joh ki khana ko barbad kardeta h (i'm still conjecturing about what happened to the remainder of the dehydrated karela chips and the excessive backup paneer toh i guess its safe to conclude that he wasted food, effort, and time).

Redflag thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ananya3129

Apparently she made Thalapakatti Biryani which looks like that only. After knowing the name I googled it.

This is how this Biryani looks

IMG_20180131_143209_HDR.jpg

Thanks for the info 

Mujhe laga yeh kya banaya hai yeh to kisi bhi angle she biriyani nehi dikh raha hai🤣

As compared to this pic Aruna's khichdi was looking better

Redflag thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

First elimination round mein in logo ne baa ko jaan bush ke eliminate kiya barna Baa bhi aaj masterchef ki finalist hoti. Atleast she  cook tasty foods then many finalists who doesn't know about basic cooking 

teddybearcastle thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya3129

Apparently she made Thalapakatti Biryani which looks like that only. After knowing the name I googled it.

This is how this Biryani looks

IMG_20180131_143209_HDR.jpg

This looks more like ghee rice from Kerala on a first appearance. Not sure what kind of rice Aruna used. If she used a special rice variety(it is called seeraga samba meaning the rice looks like the size of jeera. Samba is referred to the time the crop is harvested ) then may be it can look like this.

Authentic Thalapakatti biriyani is with mutton. She just replaced mutton with kathal and felt it’ll be awesome. What is the contestant’s originality in this? Whatever she does her dish is always over rated. 

Edited by teddybearcastle - 1 years ago

Originally posted by: average-student

what I understood was pineapple needs to be cooked😕 if used with dahi can't use raw pineapple 🤔

I had to google to re-confirm. You can use fresh pineapple with curd. U need to serve it asap. Otherwise it tends to get bitter/ astringent.

Originally posted by: KabutarHoled20

her pineapple was raw...man, pinacoco name just sounded like kissi bache ka drink or something 🤣drink was pura paani hi paani...

Kya bakwas naam hai pinacoco. The bizarreness increases in every episode 🤦🏻‍♀️