Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teddybearcastle thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: LuvAlways

I was wondering how the judges have still not fallen sick after trying so much weird fusions week after week or they are consuming digene after tasting the foodπŸ˜•

They eat good food. Yeh sirf ek/ do chamach kate hain. Saw a photo of Garima faling like eating long back on twitter. Her fork is empty when she is taking it to taste πŸ˜‚

Digene also helps πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: teddybearcastle

They eat good food. Yeh sirf ek/ do chamach kate hain. Saw a photo of Garima faling like eating long back on twitter. Her fork is empty when she is taking it to taste πŸ˜‚

Digene also helps πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Aur judges ko yeh ek spoon khilane ke liye home cooks poori pantry loot laate hain. A room full of raw materials gets transformed into just few bytes

sricha thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I am sick of this Interesting word .they keep on using it every single minute wether it's food or masala or innovative idea or plating....

I m getting sick of this...either its gud or bad not interesting...

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: sricha

I am sick of this Interesting word .they keep on using it every single minute wether it's food or masala or innovative idea or plating....

and " thought " 

What thought?my foot!

average-student thumbnail

Originally posted by: sricha

chef Garima's way of saying interesting sounds like INT-RUSTING/IN-TRUSTINGπŸ€”

Edited by average-student - 1 years ago
Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

and " thought " 

What thought?my foot!

And khaana COMMUNICATE kar raha!! Seriously want to know how food communicates

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

saw the episode for once more when my mom commented on ranveer tasting mumma's gravy twice from same spoon.... garima kum ti k ranveer also joined the bandwagon of #jhutakhana ...

average-student thumbnail

Upasana Biswas

@Upasana_88

#MasterChefIndia KDK shud learn frm fellow contestantsBAA - most senior wid such pleasant & confident personalitySACHIN - faced most black apron challenge & coolest guy dis seasonPRIYANKA - most criticized bt such a fighter.None of them worried about 'PADOSI' kya kahenge

Minionite thumbnail

How long is this finale going on??? They still haven't done even one elimination and we are on Thursday! Is everyone going to the last challenge and then being eliminated together?

Oh for god's sake! 2 week finale? Ainvayi kuch bhi. πŸ€”

Edited by MinionBoss - 1 years ago
reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Saw in twitter that Shanta did Smoothie of spinach and banana and thought that is different and innovative Matlab kya hogaya hai MasterChef level ka Shanta se expected nai tha. I mean this is a common smoothie if you search in YouTube for recipes and you will find so many. Forget about YouTube ye toh ghar mein I also make and I add avocados too coz I think it gives the creaminess and its a healthy fat.