ANUPAMA IS NOT MARRIAGE MATERIAL

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

Shaddi ke baad ki pehli Holi ! So what! 🤣

Iski pehli holi, uski pehli holi , iski dusri holi , uski tisri holi ! So what l! 🤣

Jab apka life partner correct set of mind mai na ho tab apka kaise mann kar sakta hai uske bina color lagane ka! 

Ek holi miss ho jayega toh kya pahad toot padega! 

Anupama ko yeh pata bhi hai ki shaddi hoti kya hai?! Shaddi mai you can’t live as a single entity and agar single entity jaise rehna hai toh either shaddi he matt karo or fatafat divorce lo. 

I can definitely judge her love for her life partner the way she went to her kids today. 

Bacche toh hamare bhi hai , agar mera pati koi mental crisis se guzar raha ho toh mai apne baccho ke liye bhi kisi celebration mai na jau. Bacche ke celebrations baad mai , pehle mere pati ki mental/physical health! And I will not call it any sacrifice from my side , kyunki mera pati koi third party nahi hai jo mai mere action ko koi sacrifice bolu. It’s called MARRIAGE. 

Due to WHATEVER REASON agar ap ka life partner correct set of mind mai nahi hai toh aap ko ghar par uske sath baitha rehna chahiye ya baitha rehna padega chahe ap pyar mai karo yeh ya as a formality karo! But yeh karna chahiye dusre life partner ko and it’s called MARRIAGE and agar ap itna nahi kar sakte toh raho as a SINGLE ENTITY kyunki shaddi mai itna toh karna he padta hai. 

“Anupama apne baccho ke liye holi khelne jayegi he na” this is most pukeworthy words I read today somewhere 🤮

Baccho ke naam par kuch bhi ! Baccho ke liye kuch bhi ! 

Itna shallow soch! 🤮 Itna low level ka maturity!🤮 Itna ghatiyapan 🤮

Mere liye ek normal shaddi mai pati pehle aata hai, bacche baad mai. Bacche toh jab unka family banega tab apne life mai busy ho jayege, agar koi last breath tak hath pakad kar sath hoga toh woh life partner hoga!

Aur Yaha so called wife kisi ki pehli holi, kisi ki dusri holi,kisi ki tisri holi mai padi hai 🤮

Pata nahi aise log shaddi karte he kyun hai jinko shaddi ke baad bhi single entity ke jaise rehna hota hai! 

DEFINITELY ANUPAMA IS NOT MARRIAGE MATERIAL.SHE IS ONLY MAID MATERIAL. 

WHAT A TERRIBLE LIFE PARTNER SHE IS 🤮

In logo ne to man me dar paida kar Diya mere. 

I am scared to have kids now. 

They literally turned relations into liabilities with shackles . 

This dialogue: Baapuji line par hai.. Orat kya hoga tera? baad mein jawab nahi diya ja sakta kya? Baapuji upar chale jaate kya baad mein answer milta toh?

This dialogue: Baapuji line par hai.. Orat kya hoga tera? baad mein jawab nahi diya ja sakta kya? Baapuji upar chale jaate kya baad mein answer milta toh?

[/QUOTE

As I said she is not at all marriage material. Baapuji line par hai ko itna weightage degi lekin woh kisi ki life partner hai iss baat ko koi weightage nahi dena chahti hai 🤮

Originally posted by Ankitz

Kids are most beautiful blessing but if you have normal marriage then please never give your life partner secondary treatment. 

Always keep in mind that children are blessing and raise them in such a way so they don’t become liability.

We are not anupama and we never want to be like anupama so please don’t feel scared to start a family.

Originally posted by Ankitz

But the kids didn't. No matter how bad Anupama's kids are in many ways, every single decison she has taken is her own. The kids might request, plead, get in trouble. But at one point a parent has to let go

We are forever greatful for our parents. But when a child is an adult with their own family, then a parent doesn't have much responsibility. They might have love and affection but responsibility is no longer there

Anupama chose to ignore her spouse to be with ex in law and grown children. Children need parents when they are young and dependent. Once they grow up, they have their own life and parents have their own, either one intefering in other wont go well

Anupama not able to have boundaries and priorities is her own mistake and she is breaking all families, 

She is directly being a sauntan to kavya by spending time in shah house, she is directly making vanraj fall for her by spending time with him (and any ex will have feelings if you spend time together, its natural, at one time you were emotionally and physically connected), she is directly making her grown children dependent on her by not letting them make their own mistakes and learn but solving it for them, she is directly making anuj depressed by neglecting him,  she is making abusers feel powerful by respecting them, serving them and not allowing others to question them, so the abusers baa and Vanraj then abuse other women in the house. She is one who doesn't allow kinjal etc to leave, she brings random people to shah or kapadia house, like dimpy and maya and make them stay

Every problem in shah and kapadia house is directly or indirectly because anupama doesn't know boundaries and cannot have priorities. Blaming kids for Anupama’s behavior is weird 

Edited by Harish111 - 1 years ago

Such a beautiful post. Loved every word of it.❤️ My mom and dad both have missed many high points in their kids' life because of prioritizing their spouse's health. That's normal. That's how it should be even if the kid is a toddler. What's the point of having a life partner if you live separately? Agar Bacche, Mayka, Tyohar, Career Sab Kuch Spouse Se Jyada Important Hain, Toh Shaadi Kyun Karna?

MAA is neither a marriage material nor a MAA material. She is dance material, that too Ghatiya dance.🤬

Edited by MOTHERHOOD - 1 years ago

Originally posted by sweet_tania

DEFINITELY ANUPAMA IS NOT MARRIAGE MATERIAL.SHE IS ONLY MAID MATERIAL. 

WHAT A TERRIBLE LIFE PARTNER SHE IS 🤮

She is neither marriage nor maid material. She is actually an unpaid maid. Maids are also doing work, have as much as dignity as anyone and get paid but this woman is allergic to the concept of self respect. Izzat hazam nahi hoti hai. 

And she's not even a good mother. Usne jo parvarrish di hai vo uske ghatiya bacchon mein saaf saaf dikh rahi hai. There's a difference between a nanny who takes care of young children and a mother. Masala daani ne apne bacchon ko kaunse sanskaar ya gunn diye. Sirf pijja burger banati reh gayi. Kya Maa ka role sirf khaana banana hota hai? She still needs to babysit her adult children. Saari life unpaid nanny ban ke reh gayi even after her kids grew up. 

Originally posted by ShahH8er

She is neither marriage nor maid material. She is actually an unpaid maid. Maids are also doing work, have as much as dignity as anyone and get paid but this woman is allergic to the concept of self respect. Izzat hazam nahi hoti hai. 

And she's not even a good mother. Usne jo parvarrish di hai vo uske ghatiya bacchon mein saaf saaf dikh rahi hai. There's a difference between a nanny who takes care of young children and a mother. Masala daani ne apne bacchon ko kaunse sanskaar ya gunn diye. Sirf pijja burger banati reh gayi. Kya Maa ka role sirf khaana banana hota hai? She still needs to babysit her adult children. Saari life unpaid nanny ban ke reh gayi even after her kids grew up. 

8412D8F8-C3DA-438A-AE23-5BA27D551D21.jpeg
4E68C5DC-FF43-4ED0-B9A5-7EE8C244BA31.jpeg

Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 1 years ago

Bache bache bache. Anupamaa's batches are not toddlers they're just a bunch of spoiler selfish adults who are good for nothing. She's not just ruining her own marriage by having them as her first priority but also ruining her own kids in a way. They're adults they need to go out with friends, enjoy quality time with people of their age and do all those things which generally adults belonging to high class family do. But no, she feels her kids need her 24/7 hours. They should celebrate festivals dancing in the streets like maniacs .