Masterchef India getting bashed everywhere

ThandiChai thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Masterchef India is normally a non controversial show but this season is getting bashed a lot for being biased by everyone on media.

Also the judges's insta profile are filled with negative comments..

I hope news of Nayan winning is true!! Probably the PH team themselves leaked his winning pic to get away from bashing 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yes, true. Everyday I see several articles bashing the judges over favouritism.

locopoco thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I'm glad it's called out. Which idiot rolls puri with aata? I guess masterchef India contestants. Shows their cooking skills. ðŸ¤£

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Bashing is deserved but there are some articles that are basing opinions on how Priyanka's eviction was unfair which seems like they don't properly watch the show and dont comprehend that she was limited as a contestant. 

Edited by KabutarHoled20 - 1 years ago
ananya3129 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KabutarHoled20

Bashing is deserved but there are some articles that are basing opinions on how Priyanka's eviction was unfair which seems like they don't properly watch the show and dont comprehend that she was limited as a contestant. 

Priyanka is the contestant I dislike the most even more than Aruna. She gave some interviews after elimination which proves its all PR campaign. 

ananya3129 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

This bashing has now gone out of proportion. I saw some disturbing tweets where Aruna is getting unnecessary hate and people are supporting that. Yes we can say about the favoritism the cooking skills but not on her personal life or how she should be treated. 

She is a medicore cook and doesn't deserve to be in the finale but she not winning the show is a fact. The deserving one won, people should also forget about this show and move on. 

This the tweet I was talking about

https://twitter.com/ManasBahl/status/1635702106685575168?t=3xQxE3Oc51Pu3qcg2neQUw&s=19

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: locopoco

I'm glad it's called out. Which idiot rolls puri with aata? I guess masterchef India contestants. Shows their cooking skills. ðŸ¤£

Who did this ðŸ¤£

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ananya3129

This bashing has now gone out of proportion. I saw some disturbing tweets where Aruna is getting unnecessary hate and people are supporting that. Yes we can say about the favoritism the cooking skills but not on her personal life or how she should be treated. 

She is a medicore cook and doesn't deserve to be in the finale but she not winning the show is a fact. The deserving one won, people should also forget about this show and move on. 

https://twitter.com/ManasBahl/status/1635702106685575168?t=3xQxE3Oc51Pu3qcg2neQUw&s=19

OMG in my previous post, I said that we don't have rights to judge her personal life. She might be a good person. We don't know her actually. 

The person who tweeted this 😠😠😠 

She cooks average, she is favored, it makes us angry but this tweet made me more furious

locopoco thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I don't encourage personal remarks. But Aruna is the worst chef ever and to reach the finale week shows the biasedness. 

She just served puri/ theplas as finger food. Everyday she keeps lowering her own bar. 

Deltablues thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ananya3129

This is gross beyond belief. She should definitely file a complaint against this or the Women's Commision should take suo motto cognizance of this. 

Honestly, the bashing of everyone related to the show is ott, and Priyanka's PR has normalised these sexist attacks.