aimmyangle thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Congratulations for new thread ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Heeba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Madhuilove

Aur suno , IMPOTENT wala Mahakand karne wali hoon mai , thodi bashing bacha ke rakho ๐ŸคชIMG_20230315_21463813.jpg

hahaha dont worry next week we will have plenty to bash her too ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Mai itni sundar hoon mai kya karuuun ๐ŸคชScreenshot_2023-03-10-09-56-49-41_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

happy007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sabeena is enjoying teasing the fans with Haya ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by happy007 - 1 years ago
Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

InShot_20230317_163010905.jpg

โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ

Meerab is an ambitious and beautiful young girl who wants to pursue higher studies. Her entire world revolves around her parents and she believes in them the most. Her strong and confident personality makes her stand against social injustices around her.

On the contrary, Murtasim hails from a powerful and influential family. He respects and values the morals and traditions of his family and refuses to let the family down.

Meerabโ€™s life takes an unexpected turn when she finds out about her familyโ€™s decision regarding her and Murtasimโ€™s life. Meerabโ€™s hatred towards Murtasim continues to grow as a family secret from the past resurfaces. Coming from different backgrounds and mindsets, Murtasim begins to realize Meerabโ€™s arrogant behaviour towards him and begins to consider her a challenge for himself. On the other hand, Meerab who is used to living her life on her own terms refuses to accept Murtasimโ€™s family traditions and unnecessary social barriers.

Soon their lives go through a series of emotional sufferings and misunderstandings where it becomes difficult for them to coexist. Despite their hatred towards each other, will Meerab and Murtasim accept their true feelings or will the dynamics of ego and self-respect force them to stay apart?

Writer: Nooran Makhdoom

Director: Siraj ul Haq

Producers: Abdullah Kadwani & Asad Qureshi

Production House: 7th Sky Entertainment

LINK TO EPISODE DISCUSSION ONLY THREAD - Colored Texthttps://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5322720

So beautiful gifs ... Seru ... Beautiful โ˜บ๏ธ

Neha_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Congratulations ladies. We will catching up to the episodes soon 

https://twitter.com/SyedaaMahamm/status/1636682365698207744?s=20

Edited by Neha_S - 1 years ago
Heeba thumbnail

Originally posted by: pickachu

Sabeena said in her interview ka eid ka around show end hoga.End is most likely on 23rd April tu iss hisab se 12 tak episodes hone chahiye but I think so may tak definitely le kar jayein ge.

the shooting is completed for the show no? But i dont knw why no one is confirming the number of episodes. Ideally i think 35-40 is more than enough.. 

I cant take all this stress for another 2 months ๐Ÿ˜‚

Kumuda-123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Madhuilove

Aur suno , IMPOTENT wala Mahakand karne wali hoon mai , thodi bashing bacha ke rakho ๐ŸคชIMG_20230315_21463813.jpg

This week murtu turn, next week meeru turn. No partiality in giving pyar to these two amazing, smartest, logical people. 

Heeba thumbnail

Originally posted by: happy007

Sabeena is enjoying teasing the fans with Haya ๐Ÿ˜†

On twitter people were bashing her.. but she is also allowed to have fun too.. at the end of the day these are characters.. 

Edited by Heeba - 1 years ago
-INAAYAT- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

InShot_20230224_234758456.jpg

"I think I've seen this film before, 
And I didn't like the ending

You're not my homeland anymore, So what am I defending now?"

"You were my town, Now I'm in exile seein' you out

I think I've seen this film before

So I'm leavin' out the side door"

""๐’๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฉ ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ , ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐œ๐ซ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐๐จ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ

๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž, ๐–๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐š ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž

๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐ข๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ (๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐ข๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ)"

SERAAAA

THE GIFS ARE SO BEAUTIFUL

THEY LOOK GORGEOUS