Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

averma4583 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: ShivaShumbo

Arey, when Sahiba was refusing to put on their glittery glimmery clothes, the same thought came into my mind. 

If it was Seerat here, she would have been so happy to wear all of it. She would have aage se chosen all the jewelries, probably had outfit changes for entrance, dance and then promotional photoshoot and press release. Jeez. 

Feel so sorry for Angad. He got stuck with a real woman with a mind of her own, and who stands on her own feet, and not someone like Seerat who only cares about "Good looks, good looks, and good looks" and off course, money, and who makes her dreams come true by someone else' hardwork. 

Sheesh. 

Everybody is so right.

Sahiba se shaadi karke bekar-a Angad... sorry I mean, bechara Angad ka zindagi hi barbad ho gaya. 

Wreath kaha rakhu?  

Sometimes I feel that only Jaspal and his family are the balanced ones in the show! Miss Ekam now! She’d have a great bonding with Sahiba! 

ShivaShumbo thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: averma4583

Sometimes I feel that only Jaspal and his family are the balanced ones in the show! Miss Ekam now! She’d have a great bonding with Sahiba! 

I know right. 

Jaspal and Gurleen are so good that it has rubbed off on their kids. 

I wonder when they are going to replace Ekam, and I feel maybe Kiara will also be replaced? Bahut dinom se dekhi nahi usse, and she looked very sick in the last few scenes I saw her. 

Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ShivaShumbo

I know right. 

Jaspal and Gurleen are so good that it has rubbed off on their kids. 

I wonder when they are going to replace Ekam, and I feel maybe Kiara will also be replaced? Bahut dinom se dekhi nahi usse, and she looked very sick in the last few scenes I saw her. 

Both the actresses playing Ekam & Kiara left the show. I don’t think they will replace Ekam as she had nothing to do in GC too. Kiara might or might get replaced as she had some parts in OG. They kind of forgot Ekam & Kiara. At present Jaspal and family looks normal. But let’s wait and c till keerat enters as there bahu then we will know who is really normal in that entire Brar mansion