Opinions on Veer Eisha hate - ❤️‍🔥 story

Sravya23 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I think the Veer Eisha track is going to start soon. Iam loving their hate story more .. their Nok jhok is so funny to watch. Also in today’s episode I found that Eisha is also started thinking about veer . We can clearly see that Eisha stopped tina bf from killing him. Somewhere Eisha started developed feeling for Veer. I feel the veer Eisha track going to come soon in the upcoming episodes. How are you guys finding their chemistry ?? #VeerSha 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Karankundrrafan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Eisha and Veer are quite interesting.

Their bol jhok angst everything is amazing 

Really really excited to watch thier chemistry further on the show 💗🔥

ShifaJiwani thumbnail

Finally they began showing veer and eisha scenes,was waiting to see the pair!! Whenever they come together on the screen the screen lights up,their bantering,angst makes the story fun!! Armaan and eishas story seems all about breakup and patch up...veer and eisha show more sides in whatever they have!! Eisha also seems to enjoy veers company and has started feeling safe with veer!! I hope they progress it naturally and not rush it!! Excited to see more of their scenes.

Tejuuuu thumbnail
Most Comments (July 2022)  1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Todays episode is again ruled by veer...when i see u in pain today i feel like i m the one who is in pain...your intensity in acting...amazing expression...superb dialogue delivery nd screen presence is amazing 

Tejuuuu thumbnail
Most Comments (July 2022)  1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

i just loved veer dialogues, expressions, performance, a total different body language, different look, what style, what swag.. you literally seemed a chalti firti aag dude. 

Guptatany thumbnail

veer eisha scenes are really awesome....their chemistry is also good....they should start veersha scenes more now instead of arman eisha patch up break up drama....that becones boring now

Guptatany thumbnail

veersha scenes in today epu is damn cool i love all the dialogues between them.....they looks fab together ❤️

Tejuuuu thumbnail

“hasde chehreya da matlab eh naii hunda ki ohna nu ki takleef nhi hundi”

Wt a dialogue from Veer 

Karankundrrafan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Eisha to Veer - "mujhe ache se pata hai tumhare man me kaunse Laddoo phut rahe hai " 🤓

Gunjangoyal thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Eisha - veer's love hate relationship is fab they were not lover not enemies nor friends neither strangers 🔥🔥