Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bleue thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: MrChatVsNorway

Excuse me , such a term was never associated with Rani 

At a time when the 90’s heroines were screech queens , Rani was known for being subtle 

Coming to this film, her children were taken away from her , any Indian desi mother would react like that 

So, keep this biased opinion to urself 😵

Screenshot_2023-03-14-21-42-48-499-edit_com.instagram.android.jpg

Bleue thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Biased opinion lmao just by watching the trailer I could see Rani's overacting.. Ruined a complex story, should have been Vidya or Shefali shah. 

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Lol he hates rani just like u

If this review matters then about the hundreds of reviews which are positive ? 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bleue

Biased opinion lmao just by watching the trailer I could see Rani's overacting.. Ruined a complex story, should have been Vidya or Shefali shah. 

Do you really think, Bleue, that there isn't the possibility that YOUR perception is biaised, too?

You're quick to judge rather harshly a movie that you've not even watched.

As I'm interested in watching the movie (regardless the trailer), I don't even feel the need to watch the trailer...the best way to NOT getting a pre-conception.

Yet I guess, people who don't like Rani/Rani's acting will take this opportunity to bash her...

Edit: I've stopped since long to read Rahul Desai's reviews (no matter which movie)...like I don't read reviews of some other critics anymore I personally find incompetent.

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Clochette

Do you really think, Bleue, that there isn't the possibility that YOUR perception is biaised, too?

You're quick to judge rather harshly a movie that you've not even watched.

As I'm interested in watching the movie (regardless the trailer), I don't even feel the need to watch the trailer...the best way to NOT getting a pre-conception.

Yet I guess, people who don't like Rani/Rani's acting will take this opportunity to bash her...

Edit: I've stopped since long to read Rahul Desai's reviews (no matter which movie)...like I don't read reviews of some other critics anymore I personally find incompetent.

You r right , there r sm ppl who don’t like her from the beginning of her career , and they will take this opportunity:) 

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze

Always knew that the movie is going to be critically appreciated coz of Rani's phenomenal work❤️.... Hoping against hope for some good BO numbers too. 

It all depends on the budget and the interest of people to watch the movie in a theatre. Imo, it's neither a mass-appealing nor a family movie, but I find it absolutely okay to release movies in theatres first and probably change the movie-going habits from lazy to interested also for those kind of movies...nothing can top the experience of watching a movie on biiig screen  "in the turbulent darkness of a theatre" ...

MochaQueen thumbnail

Already feeling emotional before even watching it😭

i hope it's a happy ending or I will cry in bed for days.

Clochette thumbnail

There is a whole thread here about the story told in the movie (although they certainly altered some things). So, you can guess the end (if you want to "know").

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

There is a whole thread here about the story told in the movie (although they certainly altered some things). So, you can guess the end (if you want to "know").

Which thread?