Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VidishaDesai thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I don't agree to your thoughts. She didn't try to find Maher bcoz Raghu told her that Maher has died.That was the reason they kept her in water. Infant Prathna was telling that Maher can't die like this but Raghu was not ready to listen to her.He bought a basket & kept Maher Inside it and pani may chhod dia as her last rite done

Ridz4eva thumbnail

Hoping that they get together soon with both daughters! 

More interested to know who is behind all the fake sapole attack?!! 

Indiatas thumbnail

I think she might not forgive him..now let's see what happens but kaali maa sequence is too good ..goosebumps moment..

Indiatas thumbnail

I completely agree with you..if one think gets hit upon again n again it breaks..n plus the way prathna was raised with so much protective father she will be little timid ..ppl raised rough n tough tend to be more stronger..which prathna later tried to become stronger but nature never change..she has inherited powers but to use them fiercely or not is upon her...After she lost everything she was broken but decided to come back for country so hopefully she will realise her full potential in coming time n fight accordingly ❤️‍🔥

AnushkaTeju thumbnail

They will obviously come back together soon because they split coz of misunderstandings. But I still get angry about Raghu leaving her without even listening to her once. He took her baby away. And claimed that the other baby was dead

Jan12q thumbnail

I think they will coz in latest episodes Raghu said he is still in love with her 

Tejran12 thumbnail

Yes they will be united and strongly love preeveer

Kittipietejran1 thumbnail

Yes Prathana and Raghu will be together again. 😍❤️

Edited by Kittipietejran1 - 1 years ago
Freecare thumbnail

Yes for sure they will be together soon love preveer 

Indiatas thumbnail

but I feel together towards last episode n then end ..