Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

altgr thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Again a very good episode. Now everyone is singing well and it feels like we are approaching the finale.

Loved Sheesha Ho Ya Dil Ho by Bidipta. Definitely one of her best for me.

Rishi was fantastic. He did really well this week with old songs šŸ‘šŸ¼

Shivam, Sonakshi, Senjuti excellent as always.

Good to see Rishi & Senjuti duet for a duet. I feel their voices complemented each other really well.

Overall a great musical week.

Hope the next 2 weeks too provide quality singing before the Big Finale. 

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: altgr

No elimination today. I was expecting this as the finale is on 2nd April and there are 2 weeks in between. 

I was expecting it.  Have a feeling no elimination next week but if there is then hope itā€™s not Shivam. .  As Iā€™ve said before they might do elimination the week before finale.     Unless they spring a surprise and say this time top 7 in finale. šŸ˜†   (5, then 6 so now 7 šŸ¤£)

srtor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ms.SK

I was expecting it.  Have a feeling no elimination next week but if there is then hope itā€™s not Shivam. .  As Iā€™ve said before they might do elimination the week before finale.     Unless they spring a surprise and say this time top 7 in finale. šŸ˜†   (5, then 6 so now 7 šŸ¤£)

My take for the finale is that, they will go for three male three female singers into the final.

If that is the case, then I think Bidipta might get eliminated.

To be fair, as a singer she is lagging when compared to other three female singers, Sonakshi, Senjuti and Debo.

Due to strong social media following of Rishi and Chirag, I think both of them will end up in top 4. But I do wish that a girl wins this time. 

Top 4 for me.

1. Rishi

2. Sonakshi (rooting for her)

3. Senjuti

4. Chirag

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Want a girl to win this time.  Sonakshi should win.  Even in the last season though Arunita & PD were neck to neck, ( making it difficult to vote šŸ˜Š) Aru  shouldā€™ve won, since as a singer she is above PD. But it is the votersā€™ call. 

If chirag gets in the top 6 , instead of shivam, it will be gross injustice.  Currently chirag is the weakest followed by Bidipta.

But Bidipta will figure in the finale. The next elimination will be judgesā€™ scores plus votes, right? So they will protect Bidipta to continue with the Ridipta drama in the finale. 

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ms.SK

They might take top 7 in finale I remember lil champs 2020 they took 7 people in finale.  Till season 9 it used to be top 3 or 4 in the finale and now top 6 so who knows 7 is not impossible.

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

Want a girl to win this time.  Sonakshi should win.  Even in the last season though Arunita & PD were neck to neck, ( making it difficult to vote šŸ˜Š) Aru  shouldā€™ve won, since as a singer she is above PD. But it is the votersā€™ call. 

If chirag gets in the top 6 , instead of shivam, it will be gross injustice.  Currently chirag is the weakest followed by Bidipta.

But Bidipta will figure in the finale. The next elimination will be judgesā€™ scores plus votes, right? So they will protect Bidipta to continue with the Ridipta drama in the finale. 

@ bold - agree. Senjuti and chirag are not as good as they were few weekends back, so is with rishi - he is trying different zone NOW! -I admit he was very good in those Kishorkumar songs, although I see/like only shivamā¤ļø in those songs.

Per performances of past weekend, I think:

sona

shivam

debo

rishi

senjuti

bidipta

chirag

IbuHatela thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Iā€™ve had a really busy week so i couldn't finish the Jayapradha/Reena Roy episode until tonight.  Like the RD Burman episode. this one was mostly good I think. 

First half

Chirag did good with his first song but was kind of flat in his second. He peaked weeks ago and it's clear that he's the next elimination. 

Senjuti was the same as usual. She's a good singer and seems nice but she bores me to tears. All of her songs can be sung better by the other girls on the show. Every season has someone like this. Last year it was that girl that the judges kept calling mini Chitra or whatever. At least that girl got eliminated early. I don't want to rant about Senjuti so I'll move on. 

Bidipta's first song was just okay but her second? It's like a flip switched in her brain and she delivered one of her best performances. Sheesha Ho Ya Dil Ho is a song that makes a lot of people look good, but Bidipta did full justice to it. 

Shivam rocks it in retro songs and episodes so he had a really good showing. He has a great throwback voice. 

Second half

Sonakshi killed it again. She is starting to deliver great performances on a weekly basis again. 

Rishiā€™s not clicking for me lately. His first song was fine but he sounded flat in his second. I donā€™t want to overthink it by assuming that the praise has gotten to his head, but something feels off about him of late. 

Debo can do no wrong at this point. Her range is incredible and she delivers really good performances every week. She has the highest floor of anyone on the show. Sheā€™s the only contestant that has never had a subpar showing this season. I donā€™t see her getting the votes to win, but she deserves the win in my opinion. 

I skipped both duets. 

Jayapradha and Reena are always good guests on every show they go on. They were fun again. 

The elimination angle was dumb and unnecessary. If youā€™re not eliminating somebody on this show then donā€™t do an angle at all. Donā€™t lie and act like this was an all time great show. 

Maybe I would enjoy the episode more if this week wasn't so long and busy.