Ye kya dialogue hai 😂😂 - Page 2

Posted: 1 years ago

I feel the same. He seems off. I don't know if it's because of the editing. He's not doing bad but it seems like the punch is missing. Of course, RR is a unique role that's hard to top. He really lived that role from episode 1. Let's see what happens here. I suppose SKR saw potential in this role so he said yes and waited ages for the show to start.

Originally posted by inlieu

I feel the same. He seems off. I don't know if it's because of the editing. He's not doing bad but it seems like the punch is missing. Of course, RR is a unique role that's hard to top. He really lived that role from episode 1. Let's see what happens here. I suppose SKR saw potential in this role so he said yes and waited ages for the show to start.

So true πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌβ€¦ show took forever to start, & he even didn’t choose one show for this one…Here what lil I saw him, he seems to b doing bit over acting.. nothing like RR

Originally posted by samarp2

So true πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌβ€¦ show took forever to start, & he even didn’t choose one show for this one…Here what lil I saw him, he seems to b doing bit over acting.. nothing like RR

Yeah I'm not sure what to expect in this show, just watching his scenes. The actress playing the FL was in another show that I loved Yeh Pyaar Nahin to Kya Hai. She did well there so I was happy to see her as a lead here. I think she's slowly improving. 

The editing is quite problematic,  scenes feel choppy.

How have your been? Good to see you after so long!

You know, I think his character is acting. I mean, there is something he is trying to mask.. his real intentions maybe? So trying to show that I guess its looking like a bit of overacting. Idk... the thing with RR is that, he was the completely different kind of character, maybe Sai is experimenting. As an actor typecasting is the worst that can happen to you. So I am trying not to compare him with when he was playing RR. 

Yeah I'm not sure what to expect in this show, just watching his scenes. The actress playing the FL was in another show that I loved Yeh Pyaar Nahin to Kya Hai. She did well there so I was happy to see her as a lead here. I think she's slowly improving. 

The editing is quite problematic,  scenes feel choppy.

How have your been? Good to see you after so long!

same here πŸ€— on vacation for 2 weeks so enjoying the summer here in South in India… away from our snow storm πŸ˜‚πŸ€£β€¦ where horrible storm keeps comg….Seeing the fl first time, as I don’t watch much Hindi shows only Korean & Chinese

Originally posted by AnushkhaA

You know, I think his character is acting. I mean, there is something he is trying to mask.. his real intentions maybe? So trying to show that I guess its looking like a bit of overacting. Idk... the thing with RR is that, he was the completely different kind of character, maybe Sai is experimenting. As an actor typecasting is the worst that can happen to you. So I am trying not to compare him with when he was playing RR. 

totally agree

same here πŸ€— on vacation for 2 weeks so enjoying the summer here in South in India… away from our snow storm πŸ˜‚πŸ€£β€¦ where horrible storm keeps comg….Seeing the fl first time, as I don’t watch much Hindi shows only Korean & Chinese

I've been watching Kdramas too, not much good stuff available on ITV these days. 

I've been watching Kdramas too, not much good stuff available on ITV these days. 

exactly