Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: tomnjerry2

Definitely! with 8 filmfare best actor award. 

Which means Filmfare owes 4 more. 

tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: loginidran

Which means Filmfare owes 4 more. 

Maths is not my forte 

DushtKanya thumbnail
Originally posted by: loginidran

I think he is a very sincere and honest actor. In fact the only star who probably chooses his scripts straight from his heart without worrying about the box office. Absolutely love his Lakshya, Dhoom 2, Jodha Akbar and Guzaarish. 

Exactly. Like Zoya says, he always reeks of sincerity in his performances (barring probably the few first films where he was trying hard to be too far from who he is in essence). And he's always put his heart and soul in everything he does, no matter how he's evolved as an actor over the past 4-5 years or so. He's actually quite underrated purely as an actor. He's been robbed for Vikram Vedha this year :(

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I liked Dhoom 2 the most 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

One of the best actors of BW and probably the best looking among the actors all over the world.....Some one needs to cast him as James Bond...😎

HD wallpaper: Hrithik Roshan In Bang Bang Action, men's black suit jacket,  Movies | Wallpaper Flare

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

I certainly didn’t have this on my bingo card for today. It’s the full moon y’all 

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

After seeing you posting a new topic every now and then, I got this that you are not gonna respond to my above post here. When you were not intended to answer..Minty, you shouldn't have said those irrelevant & ugly things. People who know me (and even those who don't), know it well that I'm anything but negative. I can vouch on that!!! NOT SURE ABOUT YOU THOUGH!  

Blocking you so that I don't have to see your irrelevant posts from now on!! Take care.

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting

After seeing you posting a new topic every now and then, I got this that you are not gonna respond to my above post here. When you were not intended to answer..Minty, you shouldn't have said those irrelevant & ugly things. People who know me (and even those who don't), know it well that I'm anything but negative. I can vouch on that!!! NOT SURE ABOUT YOU THOUGH!  

Blocking you so that I don't have to see your irrelevant posts from now on!! Take care.

What’s going on ? 

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I do Agree he is Big Star, But The guy is shit Actor. He is in the level of Bhai. Their is now way that he is in the level of Aamir, Saif, SRK, Ajay or Akki.   

DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: tomnjerry2

It was probably the friends of Kareena who made him act like what did. Otherwise he was likeable in that movie too. 

Lol, might be true