Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prads thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: coolbeans11

And then romantic angle add hue and next day subtract bhi ho gaya šŸ¤£.. tomorrowā€™s precap is šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø.. again Ashish apni tang adane a gaya to blame someone elseā€™s mom. Kamna is evil we know that but Ashish bina proof ke Maitree pe believe kar deta hai toh in reality he is her true soul mateā€”- I hope Ashish and Maitree realize that they are meant to be togetherā€¦ as it is they care a fu$k about their respective partners šŸ¤£.. what is wrong with these writers yaar. We should all blast Zee Tv Twitter and force them to shut the showā€¦ this is beyond pathetic and disgusting show šŸ¤®

Ashish Maitree ko hi unite karna tha to wo Saraansh ke sath Nandini ko bhi maar dete.. n inki shaadi dikhate for the sake of Nandish.. itna raita failane ki kya jaroorat thi?? We would have got saved from that cringe acting of that actress playing Nandini atleast.. 
N after adding all these new characters u r again going back to Ashish Maitree jaap.. for Gods sake writers do u have any brain or u r writing when u r high on some sasta nasha šŸ˜”šŸ¤¬

coolbeans11 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Prads

Ashish Maitree ko hi unite karna tha to wo Saraansh ke sath Nandini ko bhi maar dete.. n inki shaadi dikhate for the sake of Nandish.. itna raita failane ki kya jaroorat thi?? We would have got saved from that cringe acting of that actress playing Nandini atleast.. 
N after adding all these new characters u r again going back to Ashish Maitree jaap.. for Gods sake writers do u have any brain or u r writing when u r high on some sasta nasha šŸ˜”šŸ¤¬

First Sona (during Saransh death) then Nandu and now Harsh. The writers have left no characters to assassinate to show how Mahaan Ashish and Maitree ki ā€œMaitreeā€ hai that everyone will turn against them but they will support each other no matter what! Thatā€™s the whole premise of all the tracks they have introduced all along. Just look back at every single track.. itā€™s either Maitree in trouble and Ashish pulling her out or Ashish in trouble and Maitree pulling him out. There is absolutely no other character that is worthy of Maitree and Ashish than them- themselves. If thatā€™s the whole premise of the show then yes they didnā€™t have to smear this raita on audiences face because many were waiting with open arms to witness Ashish and Maitree marriage including me. Why go through so much trouble, wasting someoneā€™s hard earned money in a useless, utter senseless plot for that past 100+ episodes? 

Namish and Shrenu are the leads and the only ones that matter to the production house because look at how much they have changed Samarthā€™s character that many have started hating him now for how andha he has become in his mothers love. Itā€™s very clear as the day that the writers and directors had to do something to drop Harshā€™s character from the high horse heā€™s on and to do something to make people dislike him because he was the talk of the town and no one is giving fu$ks about Ashish and Maitree anymore or their dosti track. Itā€™s becoming very clear to me now and I can bet my this monthā€™s salary that is the CASE šŸ˜†

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

First Sona (during Saransh death) then Nandu and now Harsh. The writers have left no characters to assassinate to show how Mahaan Ashish and Maitree ki ā€œMaitreeā€ hai that everyone will turn against them but they will support each other no matter what! Thatā€™s the whole premise of all the tracks they have introduced all along. Just look back at every single track.. itā€™s either Maitree in trouble and Ashish pulling her out or Ashish in trouble and Maitree pulling him out. There is absolutely no other character that is worthy of Maitree and Ashish than them- themselves. If thatā€™s the whole premise of the show then yes they didnā€™t have to smear this raita on audiences face because many were waiting with open arms to witness Ashish and Maitree marriage including me. Why go through so much trouble, wasting someoneā€™s hard earned money in a useless, utter senseless plot for that past 100+ episodes? 

Namish and Shrenu are the leads and the only ones that matter to the production house because look at how much they have changed Samarthā€™s character that many have started hating him now for how andha he has become in his mothers love. Itā€™s very clear as the day that the writers and directors had to do something to drop Harshā€™s character from the high horse heā€™s on and to do something to make people dislike him because he was the talk of the town and no one is giving fu$ks about Ashish and Maitree anymore or their dosti track. Itā€™s becoming very clear to me now and I can bet my this monthā€™s salary that is the CASE šŸ˜†

Prads thumbnail

Bold- classic case of aag lage basti me hum apne masti me.. no one was giving 2 hoots about Ashish Maitree n show overall.. u introduced Harsh n he instantly became talk of the town n got u social media buzz that the show trended thrice.. and now due to ur own insecurities u made audience dislike him.. arre bhai nuksan to tumhara hi hai na..šŸ˜†

humara kya hai .. we will move on

kala16 thumbnail

Harsh my boy, what he was and what they have made him into.. I really think the writers suddenly got a jhatka and realised that harsh is getting so much attention so lets ruin his character,by make the viewers hate him. Already nandu ko negative bana liya beyond repair. Still dont know what is left in their relationship. Now harsh ko nandu 2.0 bana lo. Nandu hates maitree likewise make harsh hate ashish. Hissa barabar..

Atleast show maitree-ashish break their friendship and move on in their lives without interfering.

Pehle Sona itna khaand kiya wedding mein,they victimized kamna and fly., and again realised that they made a mistake by showing souten as innocent. So lets make souten evil and lalchi for money and run behind tiwaris 100 acres of house.

Harsh told today wants to bring his moms samman by doing what? What does he mean my samman? He wants everyone in tiwari house to wash his moms feet and apologize to her? Such a stupid and illogical track. In which world he is living in? Sona shud bring him to his senses now. My dear boy,she is your dads mistress. Iam his legally wedded wife. He is not a kid not to understand all of this. What has he achieved so far by staying in the house? 

Prads thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

Harsh my boy, what he was and what they have made him into.. I really think the writers suddenly got a jhatka and realised that harsh is getting so much attention so lets ruin his character,by make the viewers hate him. Already nandu ko negative bana liya beyond repair. Still dont know what is left in their relationship. Now harsh ko nandu 2.0 bana lo. Nandu hates maitree likewise make harsh hate ashish. Hissa barabar..

Atleast show maitree-ashish break their friendship and move on in their lives without interfering.

Pehle Sona itna khaand kiya wedding mein,they victimized kamna and fly., and again realised that they made a mistake by showing souten as innocent. So lets make souten evil and lalchi for money and run behind tiwaris 100 acres of house.

Harsh told today wants to bring his moms samman by doing what? What does he mean my samman? He wants everyone in tiwari house to wash his moms feet and apologize to her? Such a stupid and illogical track. In which world he is living in? Sona shud bring him to his senses now. My dear boy,she is your dads mistress. Iam his legally wedded wife. He is not a kid not to understand all of this. What has he achieved so far by staying in the house? 

Bold- thats what i dont get it eitheršŸ˜†

I guess he wants everyone in Tiwari sadan to salute her every time they come across her šŸ˜†

MeenaRM thumbnail

I just don't want to comment but I can't stop myself too.about Ashish trusting maitree.even if I am in d place of Ashish i am also trust my frnd only  because I know who she is correct.here maitree is not blaming kamini without proof she clearly told everything in front them that I watched a video.so Ashish trusting her is not a big deal for me.and harsh blaming maitree about her relationship with tiwari sadan is so stupid because she herself not interested in returning d house.if he just want to maintain distance from tiwari sadan and came here only for mom's respect then y he accepted Ashish help he better sleep in d hall rejecting his offer but accepted his room help and romantic setup for sr lol.first of all which couple consummate their marriage in this horrible situation yaršŸ˜¬.d room scene was ok d next day he is like i just don't need u r help because u r family humiliated my mom is sona already humiliated his mom then y he accepted his help.first he need to question his parents for hiding this truth from him.but till now he is not even confronted them seems like he is ok with it.i really don't understand d purpose of staying there because sona going to taunt her daily what will he do just scream nothing else for this better he go to his native atleast he can live peacefully without sona drama but now sona going to watch their family drama eating popcorn.šŸ˜‚

coolbeans11 thumbnail

It would have made sense if Harsh had asked both his parents about why they hid his actual identity from him. If his dad and mom had a very logical and ethical reason like Madan divorcing Sona and giving up his property just to live a peaceful life with Kamna it would have made sense. It would have made sense if Kamna was the wife and Sona a divorceeā€” but here the story is completely baseless and at all human levels cruel and nothing else. The writers first of all glorified that Madan being a pandit meaning his religious values are much much higher than a mere humanā€™s greed and needs is arrogantly standing in front of Sona with his mistress. His mistress and illegitimate son asking for his moms samman and apologies from Sona.. I mean on what grounds? ON WHAT GROUNDS? Are writers fu$king smoking something here? How do they have the balls to even add such a track? My heartburn from all this if from that track alone. Harsh being rude and all with Maitree is just a small piece of poop in this large pile of shit they are throwing at us. Turning Harsh into this angry guy who wants his mom to get everything that she deserved or half of what Sona has is NOT justified in any book of humanity. The process of making Harsh understand that should have started right when he decided to enter the Triveni sadan.. the separation track should have started there with Maitree refusing to accompany Harsh on the grounds of ethics.. but instead she followed him vowing that she will bring the family together and peace among them? I mean WTF? Seriously what the actual fu$k? They should have shown Maitree living with her parents and here Harsh dealing with the Tiwariā€™s on his own and in the process releasing his mom is not what she seems? That way the redemption would have gone down well with the audienceā€¦ here the writers are turning Harsh into a maniac cruel husband to the point where everyone will hate him just as they do to Nandu that even if he got with Maitree after the truth is revealed no one in the audience will enjoy it. I mean I am just looking at Nandu.. and her schemes. How far sheā€™s gone on the track to destroy Maitree that even if she apologized she wonā€™t gain the sympathy of the audience.. weā€™ll be like meh the shows ending who cares if she and Ashish are together or not. Same will happen to #Maihar. The writers have ruined that one little hope we had in #Maihar.. on Twitter there is a war now where people are being called out to stop watching the show because they are raising valid/ genuine points. 

Every single character in this show is plain stupid, illogical, brainless and blind. Right from Maitree to Harsh to Ashish to Nandu and all other characters. No one person is saint even though the writers have tried all within their might to keep Maitree and Ashish Mahaan but in reality if they had realized the damage their relationship is causing none of this shit would have happened in the first place. Their so called friendship has caused Ashish his marriage, his family and his peace. He is nothing but a miserable man now stuck with the wife who has become evil in her hatred for Maitree. Now Maitreeā€™s life will follow the same suit. She will be a miserable unhappy woman stuck in a marriage with a man that does not trust her because after tomorrows fight and a punch on his face Kamna will leave no stone unturned to bring the affair angle between Ashish and Maitree. And honestly as a normal human.. no matter how much I trust my best friend.. if my husband starts favoring my best friend over me then boss she be the fu$k out of my life in the first train leaving the station. For anyone that is ok with your spouse running after another women or man if you a guy following this show.. then toh aap purush hi nahi.. aap toh maha purush ho šŸ‘

I have to ask nowā€” what did Ashish and Maitree gained after all from their so called ā€œmitrataā€? 

kala16 thumbnail

It would have made sense if Harsh had asked both his parents about why they hid his actual identity from him. If his dad and mom had a very logical and ethical reason like Madan divorcing Sona and giving up his property just to live a peaceful life with Kamna it would have made sense. It would have made sense if Kamna was the wife and Sona a divorceeā€” but here the story is completely baseless and at all human levels cruel and nothing else. The writers first of all glorified that Madan being a pandit meaning his religious values are much much higher than a mere humanā€™s greed and needs is arrogantly standing in front of Sona with his mistress. His mistress and illegitimate son asking for his moms samman and apologies from Sona.. I mean on what grounds? ON WHAT GROUNDS? Are writers fu$king smoking something here? How do they have the balls to even add such a track? My heartburn from all this if from that track alone. Harsh being rude and all with Maitree is just a small piece of poop in this large pile of shit they are throwing at us. Turning Harsh into this angry guy who wants his mom to get everything that she deserved or half of what Sona has is NOT justified in any book of humanity. The process of making Harsh understand that should have started right when he decided to enter the Triveni sadan.. the separation track should have started there with Maitree refusing to accompany Harsh on the grounds of ethics.. but instead she followed him vowing that she will bring the family together and peace among them? I mean WTF? Seriously what the actual fu$k? They should have shown Maitree living with her parents and here Harsh dealing with the Tiwariā€™s on his own and in the process releasing his mom is not what she seems? That way the redemption would have gone down well with the audienceā€¦ here the writers are turning Harsh into a maniac cruel husband to the point where everyone will hate him just as they do to Nandu that even if he got with Maitree after the truth is revealed no one in the audience will enjoy it. I mean I am just looking at Nandu.. and her schemes. How far sheā€™s gone on the track to destroy Maitree that even if she apologized she wonā€™t gain the sympathy of the audience.. weā€™ll be like meh the shows ending who cares if she and Ashish are together or not. Same will happen to #Maihar. The writers have ruined that one little hope we had in #Maihar.. on Twitter there is a war now where people are being called out to stop watching the show because they are raising valid/ genuine points. 

Every single character in this show is plain stupid, illogical, brainless and blind. Right from Maitree to Harsh to Ashish to Nandu and all other characters. No one person is saint even though the writers have tried all within their might to keep Maitree and Ashish Mahaan but in reality if they had realized the damage their relationship is causing none of this shit would have happened in the first place. Their so called friendship has caused Ashish his marriage, his family and his peace. He is nothing but a miserable man now stuck with the wife who has become evil in her hatred for Maitree. Now Maitreeā€™s life will follow the same suit. She will be a miserable unhappy woman stuck in a marriage with a man that does not trust her because after tomorrows fight and a punch on his face Kamna will leave no stone unturned to bring the affair angle between Ashish and Maitree. And honestly as a normal human.. no matter how much I trust my best friend.. if my husband starts favoring my best friend over me then boss she be the fu$k out of my life in the first train leaving the station. For anyone that is ok with your spouse running after another women or man if you a guy following this show.. then toh aap purush hi nahi.. aap toh maha purush ho šŸ‘

I have to ask nowā€” what did Ashish and Maitree gained after all from their so called ā€œmitrataā€? 

Maitrees new life started with harsh who was her sunshine. For them to bring maitree to the same house and go through the same ordeal again they would have left her single na.. Ringa ringa roses karake mudha same point pe aagayi. Isse acha hein without bringing harsh they would have taken the story forward by making nandu divorce ashish and maitree and ashish marrying each other. Now if they bring the affair angle what will be the end result for it? In th final episode kamnas truth will come out and harsh,nandu will apologize and live in the same house. Pathetic!!! Before 2 days the channel was promoting the shirt wala scene on insta.. Achanak kya hogaya unko. Trp dekhke they though lets make him an angry young man, wife beater and maitree submissive pati vrata patni who doesnt rise her voice even though he tries to hit you.

coolbeans11 thumbnail

Maitrees new life started with harsh who was her sunshine. For them to bring maitree to the same house and go through the same ordeal again they would have left her single na.. Ringa ringa roses karake mudha same point pe aagayi. Isse acha hein without bringing harsh they would have taken the story forward by making nandu divorce ashish and maitree and ashish marrying each other. Now if they bring the affair angle what will be the end result for it? In th final episode kamnas truth will come out and harsh,nandu will apologize and live in the same house. Pathetic!!! Before 2 days the channel was promoting the shirt wala scene on insta.. Achanak kya hogaya unko. Trp dekhke they though lets make him an angry young man, wife beater and maitree submissive pati vrata patni who doesnt rise her voice even though he tries to hit you.

The sad reality of our TRP audience is that they enjoy wife beater, submissive aurat that does not raise her voice against injustice because if you show women who fight for their rights or raise voice against injustice are the shows that are ruining womens mind and causing ā€œkaleshā€ in homes. Itā€™s giving women ideas to break their homes and a supposedly happy marriage because the society expects you to be beaten up behind closed doors yet you should come out smiling because thatā€™s what a happy marriage is about. EBP was extremely popular and successful till the time they brought the angle that Anjali was not the cruel one but Saheb was.. and thatā€™s when TRP audiences was like nope a women canā€™t go against her husband NO MATTER WHAT.. unfortunately this show has fallen prey to that type of pressure as well hence we see what we are seeing šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø