Patience Viewers

AnushkhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I understand most people are watching this show for Ketan but we have to understand the story would basically circle around the sisters. Maybe its taking a Divya Drishti take. 

We still know next to nothing about Raunaq Reddy. Maybe whatever we are seeing of him initially is a mask. Sai himself said that there is something else to Reddy than the happy go lucky jocular front he is portraying. 

I for one am very interested in knowing what is he doing here. What is his purpose? How did he suddenly appear in front of Chadni. Was he following her or just coincidentally passing by? 

As for chemistry between leads, its still early to say something about that. To be brutally frank, I had not found much chemistry between Sai and Shivangi e even in their first few scenes. The execution was definitely better but nothing explosive. 

I would wait a little before passing comments on that. Amandeep still needs a little time to be comfortable in Chandni's skin, comfortable with SKR. They both look good physically and have potential to look good together. We'll see. 

I am glad Sai spoke in Telegu. Sickand's thing is that he always diversifies the culture. I wont mind a very Southy accented guy and a very Punjabi accented girl together.. as long as they don't pretend with other accents. 

Lets wait and watch a bit before passing judgements. 

PS: Ved looks hilarious. I somehow cannot see him separate from his Lion avatar in mhrw. But the good thing is I didn't see Raghav Rao in Raunaq Reddy. I saw Sai Ketan Rao actually. 

PPS: having said all this, I still hate the bgscore. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yes Raunaq  looks more of Sai for me too maybe because there's nothing wow added to character till now. And it's just random conversations happening.  The only things stood out for me or I am interested is that tattoo , what's that mean , any back story ? 

And I actually liked leads had a normal conversations in first meets instead of trying to strangle each other or abuse each other. 

Raunaq and Roshni are the only characters who have potential and can add spice to it. 

Chandini looks typical ITV lead to me and Amandeep is doing good job playing that bland character at least till now because I feel she is going to be abla FL who will be tortured by behen bani saas and her husband too.

Lonelythots thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Actually they revealed all the entire details of chopra’s backstory too early which means they will have to wrap it up also soon
And ultimately they will have to come to chandini and raunaq story only for the show to sustain, if, it goes on for that long. 

Roshni seems boring as of now. And unless they somehow make chandini deliberately responsible for nirbhay death because she chose her principles over saving nirbhay’s life( which i doubt since she is the fl ) - then roshni turning negative will have some substance otherwise she will just be a typical vamp in the story😴

Raunaq does seem to have a back story given the murders tattoo. 

Coming to the actors- amandeep is doing well. Her scenes with sai , nirbhay and roshni are good. Its in the scenes where the flashback comes into play, she still needs to settle a bit more. 

sai is doing well . Such a stark contrast to how he portrayed the larger than life intense angry young man raghav. His whole body language and demeanor and the easy going charming smooth talk.  He is playing it well i feel with whatever material he is given
even nirbhay as the loud and foul mouthed punjabi guy is doing well. Both of them are playing it just right without going ott.. 

roshni is pretty ok.. 

AnushkhaA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lonelythots

Actually they revealed all the entire details of chopra’s backstory too early which means they will have to wrap it up also soon
And ultimately they will have to come to chandini and raunaq story only for the show to sustain, if, it goes on for that long. 

Roshni seems boring as of now. And unless they somehow make chandini deliberately responsible for nirbhay death because she chose her principles over saving nirbhay’s life( which i doubt since she is the fl ) - then roshni turning negative will have some substance otherwise she will just be a typical vamp in the story😴

Raunaq does seem to have a back story given the murders tattoo. 

Coming to the actors- amandeep is doing well. Her scenes with sai , nirbhay and roshni are good. Its in the scenes where the flashback comes into play, she still needs to settle a bit more. 

sai is doing well . Such a stark contrast to how he portrayed the larger than life intense angry young man raghav. His whole body language and demeanor and the easy going charming smooth talk.  He is playing it well i feel with whatever material he is given
even nirbhay as the loud and foul mouthed punjabi guy is doing well. Both of them are playing it just right without going ott.. 

roshni is pretty ok.. 

Yeah the tattoo interested me too. Hopefully there will be suspense left. I dont know man... till now the track is pretty boring. Amandeep I believe needs a bit more time to adapt fully to her character... lets see. Well it was evident from the trailer that Nirbhay died... maybe Chadni had to make a tough decision somewhere indirectly resulting in his death. Lets see. Track's still pretty young to say anything concrete as of now. 

Well if the show is about Roshni being Chadni's step mother in law they'll show the marriage pretty soon in the plot... maybe. Who knows with ITV anyways. 🙄🙄🙄

saf7321 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

At moment we have learnt - why everyone is blaming Sanjay etc? Need to find why do "Chashni" think he is dead, how did he so called die? Then the truth who trapped him? 

Looking ahead to furture (based on promos) Ok, Roshni will turn MIL/Vamp as revenge - but why does Ranuk Father agree to marry her? Maybe Too Far fetched, but Maybe Ranuk Father is the hotel owner, who asked for Hotel to be approved etc. 

AnushkhaA thumbnail

Originally posted by: saf7321

At moment we have learnt - why everyone is blaming Sanjay etc? Need to find why do "Chashni" think he is dead, how did he so called die? Then the truth who trapped him? 

Looking ahead to furture (based on promos) Ok, Roshni will turn MIL/Vamp as revenge - but why does Ranuk Father agree to marry her? Maybe Too Far fetched, but Maybe Ranuk Father is the hotel owner, who asked for Hotel to be approved etc. 

Makes sense. Can be. But at this moment I keep fast forwarding through the episodes. Only Sai and Ankit's scenes look engaging at the moment. Today's episode was better than the previous ones still. 

Manav is an interesting character, hopefully they wont turn him negative because he will basically be the third wheel it seems. I would like a more organic and healthy one sided love... no obsessive psycho toxicity... 

But Sickand has a bad habit of turning completely positive characters into negative for glorifying the lead pair. Lets see. Fingers crossed. 

Lonelythots thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

So i was right. There is no real conflict between the sisters. They could have made nirbhay the culprit and chandni standing for the truth/ against the fraud. There would have been a real conflict that gave rise to a separation between the sisters. The main plot of the story itself doesnt have strong substance! Bad move by the writers but expected from the writers where the fl is only misunderstood.