Wow Saw promo, nish hair is coming in finale week!

HellOnFire thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

There are only two brands that are recommended for quality hair extentions + toppers in India - 1 hairstop India and Nish Hair, I am surprised they have come to the Shark Tank! Also, the founder said, she started the brand for girls who had less hair and less money in pockets but their products are quite pricey!

Not saying that their making would not have been expensive, hence, justifying the price products. Or its possible they are the cheapest at their quality, but I kinda think sharks would take note of this point. Also predicting 100-200 cr valuation ask. All in all, I am very excited for them!

Edited by HellOnFire - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HellOnFire

There are only two brands that are recommended for quality hair extentions + toppers in India - 1 hairstop India and Nish Hair, I am surprised they have come to the Shark Tank! Also, the founder said, she started the brand for girls who had less hair and less money in pockets but there products are quite pricey!

Not saying that their making would not have been expensive, hence, justifying the price products. Or its possible they are the cheapest at their quality, but I kinda think sharks would take note of this point. Also predicting 100-200 cr valuation ask. All in all, I am very excited for them!

@bold: that confused me too

HellOnFire thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandini_goyal

@bold: that confused me too

Haven't seen the episode (dunno if it was air today) but yes it does seem kinda contradictory, again the reasons that could justify the price point are which i have already stated.

Better would be to take it out from pitch because for college students, it is def not affordable, given i am included in that diaspora and girls around me though coming from affluent/upper middle class families do think twice before purchasing stuff above 2-4k. So yeah. 

Edited by HellOnFire - 1 years ago
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HellOnFire

Haven't seen the episode (dunno if it was air today) but yes it does seem kinda contradictory, again the reasons that could justify the price point are which i have already stated.

Better would be to take it out from pitch because for college students, it is def not affordable, given i am included in that diaspora and girls around me though coming from affluent/upper middle class families do think twice before purchasing stuff above 2-4k. So yeah. 

same with my friend