About the storyline

Achoos_K thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

First i was thought that nandini is a grey shaded character but after watching namish and bhaweeka's intv i think nandini is also positive character, they said the rift between maitree and nandini wuld happn it's bcoz misunderstanding. So that means maitree misunderstand them in saransh's matter.

If the whole plot is based on this, the show seems a very normal and simple one.

Nd i guess maitree is the first itv show in which main female lead and male lead as friends not as pair.

Nandini is there as ashish love intrest but don't know she is also the main female lead or not!

What i just liked in the show is shrenu and namish acting, they are doing good job as maitree and ashish. But the storyline is not much interesting as they said in intv.. May be it'll get good in upcoming episodes, not sure about it.

As of now the show seems very gloomy, feeling like they rushed so many thing. They said the show is about friendship but they didn't show how they met ashish, maitree-nandini friendship before nandini's marriage... Etc like nothing!! The show started with sudden marriage then the accident track now leading to misunderstanding track!

Whatever itv is nothing without romance, maitree is the central icon of the show, switching her as single lead isn't a good thing in my opinion. I agree they can romance of ashish and nandini.

According to Some news article i guess may be they'll make marriage of ashish and maitree for nandini's child if she not recover soon. But Ashish and maitree continue to stay as friends,nandini may misunderstand them after coming from coma.

But the question is after all maitree is single:):) she also deserves a good married life...naah?

i think instead of all these drama if they bring new male lead opposite maitree aka shrenu, the show will get more interesting.

What's your opinion guys?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Even i feel the marriage track had been rushed.. The misunderstanding between ashish,maitree led to the breakup of friendship i guess. Thats what i make out from the 1st promo. In the 2nd promo ashish says we both didnt deceive you.. Nandini is not a grey character but might turn in the future after she wakes up from coma.. 

Bringing a ML opposite maitree will make the story interesting. If they are planning to continue without a ML for maitree i think audience might not like the FL being a widow and sacrificing lamb. She also deserves a happy married life..

Crazze4tv thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yes I feel that’s the connection that people r missing but through flashes they’re doing the redeeming 

New ml is too soon I feel we have to see maitree like this only for a while