Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Deewana mastana also.right?i think juhi meant that salman didnt call her for any lead role.

Originally posted by: Mages

They had the small.tiny weeny dance in Salam-e-Ishq song where he twirls.her. The 90s fsn heart of mine was smiling when that tiny scene happened

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

When I look at the German translation, it is even worse as it says "Zeitverschwendung" which means wasting time...

Actually, I can't fathom why Juhi would write such a negative thing about Jay on Twitter...

She probably didn't mean it. Juhi irl is very inarticulate irl - she is amazing with a great comedic script but she can't go off-script at all. Promoters asked her to crack a joke once off-script but she stammered and wasn't able to.

I haven't heard anything negative about Juhi and her husband. 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

She probably didn't mean it. Juhi irl is very inarticulate irl - she is amazing with a great comedic script but she can't go off-script at all. Promoters asked her to crack a joke once off-script but she stammered and wasn't able to.

I haven't heard anything negative about Juhi and her husband. 

It's already cleared, Vimal 😊

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/162790447

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
suchitasen486 thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Juhi is a good actor but i don't think so Salman wanted marry her. suchitasen.com

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Who in their sane mind would want to marry Salman? Unless you're a teen or in your early twenties and blindly in love lol. I expect a mature woman to have higher standards 😅

At least juhi is married to a millionaire