Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

As much as I love NavRa, I think saving Abhimanyu will make Akshara realise that she is still in love with him. I think this will be first step in AbhiRa reunion. 

lagjagale thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yeah, they both really need a wake-up call, its getting insane. 

lagjagale thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Also, more than anything, I want everyone else to see that they still love each other. I want the gorillas to get a wake-up call and realize they will only be happy with each other. 

Noorain13 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Does she decide to move on before or after the incident is the main question. Akshara would have save Abhimanyu or another Birla regardless of the situation. Wonder if Manjari's attitude will change towards her or she will consider her the reason behind the incident. 

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: lagjagale

Also, more than anything, I want everyone else to see that they still love each other. I want the gorillas to get a wake-up call and realize they will only be happy with each other. 

this is the most imp thing needed…I’m so fed up if everyone going thu thu thu on new couples…and blatantly ignoring the helpless state n expressions of Abhira…selective blindness ki bhi hadd hoti hai 

Edited by Pr1yanka - 1 years ago
ketty84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Snowfally

As much as I love NavRa, I think saving Abhimanyu will make Akshara realise that she is still in love with him. I think this will be first step in AbhiRa reunion. 

Why reunion with dard ka rishta. What left for ship them. What the hell ... People move on in life. Yes Akashra can't love abhinav equally as abhimanyu but she loves him have no realisation because she struck in past. Atleast with Abhinav she will get respect. Please abhinav bro wife tell her that what's feels like to being torchered and get abused. Akshra never got physical abuse but he n his family did mental abuse several times. Yes Akashra is not perfect but she doesn't deserve mental trauma. Please show people move on live their lives. 

neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

It's funny because that's what most Abhhira shippers are choosing to do. They're conveniently ignoring Abhira don't work. There is no real depth in that relationship.

Confession, I too like Harshali. I enjoy seeing them together on screen. I would have preferred none of this had happened and they were living together in tranquility. That doesn't mean I need to ship Abhira and the toxic dynamics they have.

This content was originally posted by: Pr1yanka

this is the most imp thing needed…I’m so fed up if everyone going thu thu thu on new couples…and blatantly ignoring the helpless state n expressions of Abhira…selective blindness ki bhi hadd hoti hai 

Edited by neenzz - 1 years ago
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: neenzz

It's funny because that's what most Abhhira shippers are choosing to do. They're conveniently ignoring Abhira don't work. There is no real depth in that relationship.

Confession, I too like Harshali. I enjoy seeing them together on screen. I would have preferred none of this had happened and they were living together in tranquility. That doesn't mean I need to ship Abhira and the toxic dynamics they have.

I would agree with you if an equal attention to screen space n time n screenplay was given to them as a couple…post marriage…so labeling them as toxic is kind of one sided…that’s strictly opinion…feel free to disagree 

neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pr1yanka

I would agree with you if an equal attention to screen space n time n screenplay was given to them as a couple…post marriage…so labeling them as toxic is kind of one sided…that’s strictly opinion…feel free to disagree 

I do disagree. Based on what have been shown thus far, I do believe the dynamics they share is unhealthy, but I also respect your and others' opinions. As I said on another post, we're different people with different experiences, different upbringing, and different thresholds for tolerance. We may see the world differently solely based on how our past experiences have shaped us. Our varying perspectives are also what make our discussions interesting.

Edited by neenzz - 1 years ago