Posted: 1 years ago

Viral is such a troll. Yehi photo mili thi?😆

Great for her!!

I just hope someone better than her regular stylist styles her for Oscars.😆

Edited by Ocean_breeze - 1 years ago

all this is fine, now just hope she has some sharam and wears something presentable to the presentations😛😆

also, someone please tell her this is a family show.  Humaare saath sabke mummys and daddys bhi dekh rahe honge. So no skin show. Thoda badon ka lahaaz kare😛😆

Let's hope Ranveer (or Shaleena) doesn't style her for the event ðŸ˜†

Off-late Ranveer and Shaleena seem to be sharing a braincell.

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago

I still don’t understand why she was chosen makes no sense to me? Is there some Indian movie nominated ? If they want Bollywood representation then Priyanka Chopra is there who lives in the USA and well known and been at the Oscar’s several times. Also we have others who now not in the industry like Preity Zinta, nargis who live in Los Angeles. I’m just curious why her at an American award show ? 
But rarely a Bollywood celeb presenting without some reason. During Slumdog millionaire it made sense because it was an Indian American movie with  Indian actors and a big wig Anil Kapoor.  

so my simple question why is she presenting? Is it because she did some English movie ages ago ? Or is she just attending ? I mean with connections anyone can be invited. 

Edited by wat_up - 1 years ago

^^ Deepika is a member of the academy since 2017.She has been voting for the oscars since then.

But still being one of the 16 presenters..and getting to walk the red carpet is something.

DP will attend the LV event at the Paris fashion week on 6th and then go to LA.

Originally posted by Ocean_breeze

Great for her!!

I just hope someone better than her regular stylist styles her for Oscars.😆

Yeah. Not like her drag queen look at Cannes. 

Originally posted by wat_up

I still don’t understand why she was chosen makes no sense to me? Is there some Indian movie nominated ? If they want Bollywood representation then Priyanka Chopra is there who lives in the USA and well known and been at the Oscar’s several times. Also we have others who now not in the industry like Preity Zinta, nargis who live in Los Angeles. I’m just curious why her at an American award show ? 
But rarely a Bollywood celeb presenting without some reason. During Slumdog millionaire it made sense because it was an Indian American movie with  Indian actors and a big wig Anil Kapoor.  

so my simple question why is she presenting? Is it because she did some English movie ages ago ? Or is she just attending ? I mean with connections anyone can be invited. 

PC is way above in stature than someone who just represents BW..she is a global star and more than BW she is now known for her international ventures. They wanted someone who is not a household name in the west and is known primarily for BW..which deepika is..