Molkki 2 is Pearl Grey's show !!not Ekta kapoor's!!

manveer.stan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I made this topic coz most probably it gives all answers regarding mysteries of Molkki 2.

1)- Why Molkki 2 isn't promoted by Production house and channel in a good way?

2)- Why Sooraj isn't shown like Virendra Pratap Singh?

3)-Why Ekta kapoor isn't promoting Molkki 2 like her other shows?

4)-Why they released the promos just 3 days before of Telecast?

5)-Why Sooraj Singh aka Ashish kapoor (Male lead) is shown less in the show?

6)-Why Pratigya 2 serial and Mollki 2 serial have exactly same concept of Thakurs.

I am not sure but Ekta Kapoor is never going to treat own show like trash by neglecting Molkki2 because Molkki 2 isn't Ektas show its Ashish kapoor's ex Girlfriend Pearl greys show who is a producer .They broke up later on a ugly note You can check out Article on IF too.may be thats why Pearl grey released Molkki 2 in a ekta kapoors banner and it affected Ashish (male lead) a lot.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Umm how is that possible? I don’t have much idea about glamour or television industry business but why would a producer produce a show under someone else’s banner? That’s not how it works. Well it is quite weird that Ekta is not promoting her own show but that’s quite a reach to assume that the male lead’s ex girlfriend who is also a producer would do all that just to somehow spite him or take revenge. 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

And even if Ekta is not promoting the show on her own Instagram handle, the Balaji telefilms show is promoting that show on their official Instagram handle.