stunninstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Akshara and Naitik belonged to rich upper class families.. They had their own business, successful ones.. but still for Naira there were times she had to struggle (in after leap).. okay in that as she was shown hiding from all!

But what is this with Akshu.. Kartik belonged to super rich family.. Her mamu-mami are rich .. her nani-nana family are rich.. She must have inherited something atleast right! Why are they showing her poverty stricken!!

C’mon.. and was she so “uneducated” fool! Didnt she earn anything from her ngo days or intern days.. no bank balance??

And this bade papa - bade mamma.. why they have to give all Kartik - Naira property to Kairav.. It should have shown that Akshu is handed over some of it.. and may b she is running the ngo of Naira at Rishikesh.. instead of this poor poor story..

and pls bring back Naksh - show him supporting Akshu and she becoming a big shot! Not this stupid kairav , aarohi and Abhimanyu !! I wish Abhinav was very rich and an even bigger doctor than Abhimanyu.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: stunninstar

Akshara and Naitik belonged to rich upper class families.. They had their own business, successful ones.. but still for Naira there were times she had to struggle (in after leap).. okay in that as she was shown hiding from all!

But what is this with Akshu.. Kartik belonged to super rich family.. Her mamu-mami are rich .. her nani-nana family are rich.. She must have inherited something atleast right! Why are they showing her poverty stricken!!

C’mon.. and was she so “uneducated” fool! Didnt she earn anything from her ngo days or intern days.. no bank balance??

And this bade papa - bade mamma.. why they have to give all Kartik - Naira property to Kairav.. It should have shown that Akshu is handed over some of it.. and may b she is running the ngo of Naira at Rishikesh.. instead of this poor poor story..

and pls bring back Naksh - show him supporting Akshu and she becoming a big shot! Not this stupid kairav , aarohi and Abhimanyu !! I wish Abhinav was very rich and an even bigger doctor than Abhimanyu.. 

people here would have been better writers for the show 💯 

SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: stunninstar

I think they are trying to show ak cut ties with everyone cause they want to show her being independent, for her it was never about money it was always about family and sense of belonging. Which she gets in Kasuli..from the dialogs she says! 

And yes when they were going to introduce Nav it was said he was going to be super rich! I was so disappointed, I wanted a rich business man or doctor even better than Abhimanyu.. but I hope ak can make her name on her own and not with the help of her family! And she sticks to her new career goal this time!!! 

Season 1 and 2  characters are slowly disappearing.. they didn’t even show anyone during abhira wedding time! If they want to bring them back they need to first get ride of the side characters we have now lolll!!!! 

Nandini_goyal thumbnail

Originally posted by: SejN

I think they are trying to show ak cut ties with everyone cause they want to show her being independent, for her it was never about money it was always about family and sense of belonging. Which she gets in Kasuli..from the dialogs she says! 

And yes when they were going to introduce Nav it was said he was going to be super rich! I was so disappointed, I wanted a rich business man or doctor even better than Abhimanyu.. but I hope ak can make her name on her own and not with the help of her family! And she sticks to her new career goal this time!!! 

Season 1 and 2  characters are slowly disappearing.. they didn’t even show anyone during abhira wedding time! If they want to bring them back they need to first get ride of the side characters we have now lolll!!!! 

but Akshara would have studied something to make a career. Why is she making jams 

SejN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandini_goyal

but Akshara would have studied something to make a career. Why is she making jams 

That I don’t know lol! She’s making jams to get through law school! I thought she was away from home doing music therapy degree/course/classes.. 

And I want them to show how she decided she wanted to be lawyer? There is no connection to any lawyers from season 1 or 2… I think.. 😅

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Living through difficult times teaches a lot of things which otherwise we may not learn..

I agree..akshu must earn and abhinav can be shown rich ..infact if he was played by a more famous actor , a rich tycoon like in ekta shows , we would already have camps right now of diff jodis.  But whate er.... I'm glad they kept it simple ..may be they wanted to give a msg that ppl cN be happy living a simple uncomplicated life ..it was also important for abhir ..

Everyone in s1 and s2 were uber rich..yet akshara raised her children to be kind , independent and respectful ..naira also did it..but none of them faced what akshu did ..abhinav is more like naitik 

Nandini_goyal thumbnail

That I don’t know lol! She’s making jams to get through law school! I thought she was away from home doing music therapy degree/course/classes.. 

And I want them to show how she decided she wanted to be lawyer? There is no connection to any lawyers from season 1 or 2… I think.. 😅

also, how is she planning to land an internship. You know.. being in a small place with very few advocates and she being a first gen law student with no connections with the fraternity 

SejN thumbnail

also, how is she planning to land an internship. You know.. being in a small place with very few advocates and she being a first gen law student with no connections with the fraternity 

Just like everything else they did not think this one out! 😂🤣🤣… oh ak! What will we do with you! 

Nandini_goyal thumbnail

Just like everything else they did not think this one out! 😂🤣🤣… oh ak! What will we do with you! 

🤣🤣

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

She is doing her law and also she has to take care of her son.