Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

It’s so sad to see Deepa ji go home early I thought she would atleast go till top5 like somebody said its not her week.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: reborn-re

Exactly this people kuch savory banana ho toh chicken, fish, prawns yeh sab ho cook karte hai

For sweet tart cake icecream iske bahar toh koi innovation hi nahi hai.

I do like Nayan but today also he made chicken grill with mustard glaze what the difference of his that pomegranate fried chicken bus pomegranate place me mustard seed ka glaze and fried ki jagah grill. 

Ya..and I don't seem to remember if MCI was always like this or this season is extra repetitive.

At least Gurkirat tries good desserts ..good looking

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: LuvAlways

Sachin seems to be fighting against odds to survive the competition. Judges don't look much keen to retain him

It seems so...Watch this story of Sachin...Maza yeh aayega ki yahan par Aruna ka Mazak banaya hai

https://instagram.com/stories/masterchef.sachinkhatwani/3045411354761503535?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

reborn-re thumbnail
Originally posted by: LuvAlways

Sachin seems to be fighting against odds to survive the competition. Judges don't look much keen to retain him

They have been trying to put him down Bahot pehele se that’s why toh har week elimination round me jata hai and jawaf deta hai unko. Glad he is safe.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Is it just me ki Deepa ji could consider a career in ASMR. Her voice is so soothing😅

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Priyanka does too many dishes. Even Maanav pointed it out. Hota hai kaise hai yaar inse🥲

reborn-re thumbnail
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Is it just me ki Deepa ji could consider a career in ASMR. Her voice is so soothing😅

I know kitna soft and soothing hai unka voice. 

Edited by reborn-re - 1 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Sachin should take the black apron home and open a restaurant and name it something in that line (without making it offensive, ofcourse)

Minionite thumbnail

Ah so KDK used her pin today. Which means she could be a contender for the ticket to finale next week.