Future Prediction

TashaS512 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Character's strong traits:

1. Maitree- Loyal friend humble kind-hearted and independent girl.

2. Nandini-Selfish  and dominating friend, self-centered and wants everything her way or the highway. Whether  it is her bestfriend or husband. 

3. Ashish- the balance between the two female leads; fights for the truth.

Current track and how it might  unfold slowly relating to the promos:

Looking at the promos and the current scenarios, Maitree will be framed for Saraansh's drug case.  I guess that's where, Nandini's betrayal will come in place. In order, to make Ashish win against Vasundhra  Nadini will frame Maitree and get her arrested in the drug case. Since Maitree blindly trusted Nandini and Ashish from the very beginning and married Saraansh. During his drug case Maitree will become the main victim because of the fake diamond ring gifted by Saraansh. During the court heairng process Nandini and Ashish will promise to protect Maitree. However, the twist is that Nandini will forcefully join with her advocate mother to protect Ashish from this case. During that process unknowingly Ashish will be involved and framed by Nandini and Vasundhra as he only fights cases for civilian rights. While he will be unaware how  and why  how Nandini betrayed Maitree  or he might be blackmailed  in the namesake  of his and Nandini's baby by Nandini and her mother. Maitree will be arrested and that's when she will be always  be under the assumption that Ashish also betrayed her. As a result, the shwo will start a love traiangle from there onwards. However, it would make moroe sense to bring a new protagonist for Maitree instead of developing the love traiangle. 

After knowing the real truth Ashish will probably develop feelings for Maitree and grows distance because of Nandini's betrayal.

I really hope they will rope in a new male  lead for Maitree though. Since, a guy who cannot support his friend can never become a loyal life partner. That's when Nandini's character will transition into negativity.

This show is all about how you should never give too much importance in your life mroe than your own parents whether it is a freind or partner. It's all about love yourself so much that, you  don't compromise your happiness for others. 

Since nowadays  people tend to change for others but in that process they lose their own self- value and self-respect. So, always love  and put yourself first than others.

For instance, Nandini betrays her Maitree  to save her husband.

Ashish will betray Nandini to save Maitree later as he might fall in love with her.

Maitree will eventually meets her Mr. Right  who will guide  her  how to love herself first after her parents.

Then the new guy will slowly start falling for her confidence and her other  qualities

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazze4tv thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hi I like your take! It could be a possibility but I feel Nandini actually loves maitree she won’t backstab her so much considering she’s in coma now! I think Sona ji will be harsh factor

MochaQueen thumbnail

I dont think Nandini is negative right now...she may turn negative later but not right now

I think Maitree misunderstands her

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I guess ashish will hide the truth from maitree and his family that saaransh was a druggie. He is the one who took this proposal without knowing fully abt his brother. Maitree was suspicious from the beginning.i think when maitree comes to know this she is going to think she is betrayed by her own friends..

Crazze4tv thumbnail

I feel so too as even he didn’t know about his brother’s addiction! He wouldn’t believe it first and then try to prove it to everyone that Saransh was innocent

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

I dont think Nandini is negative right now...she may turn negative later but not right now

I think Maitree misunderstands her

Which FL will turn negative ie Vamp in future? Maitree or Nandini?

Crazze4tv thumbnail

Woah that’s a thinker but I feel from the first promo itself maitree is shown the selfless one

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Which FL will turn negative ie Vamp in future? Maitree or Nandini?

Maitree is the FL. Why would they make her villain?😳

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Maitree is the FL. Why would they make her villain?😳

Really? So, is Nandini a vamp? 🤔

If Ashish is ML and Maitree is FL, why did the makers got them married to others and then have a child with their spouse? 😕

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nandini is not a vamp. Ppl are speculating that she might turn into a negative character in the future as we dont know abt her character fully.