Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02

I only watched the trailer. Looks like they were having sex every 5 minutes. 😆

I wonder what Ranveer's face looked like after he watched the trailer. 

I wish we never have to see them as a pair again 🤢  Don’t know what the casting director was thinking. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I heard it was awful 

DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

I found it boring. Yeah Deepika was good in it, but I hated her character, we were supposed to feel sympathy for her given her backstory and her struggles but I just couldn’t. Sid was next level annoying as well. Movie was hollow without any substance. Sirf naam ki gehraiyaan 😆

Agreed. I initially found it refreshing that they dove into the very sensitive and relevant matter of intergenerational trauma, along with impulsivity and the whole butterfly effect. But after a second viewing, I felt that it only hovered over those 'issues'. There was this convoluted stuff with nuances and complex psychology going on and Deepu actually acted good, but once you move past that, it's hard to essentially connect to all those people having existential crises 🌚

Sid C's dialogue delivery was terrible in the movie tbh; his inexperience as an actor, despite his promising debut, stuck out like a sore thumb

Edited by DushtKanya - 1 years ago
infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

Agreed. I initially found it refreshing that they dove into the very sensitive and relevant matter of intergenerational trauma, along with impulsivity and the whole butterfly effect. But after a second viewing, I felt that it only hovered over those 'issues'. There was this convoluted stuff with nuances and complex psychology going on and Deepu actually acted good, but once you move past that, it's hard to essentially connect to all those people having existential crises 🌚

Sid C's dialogue delivery was terrible in the movie tbh; his inexperience as an actor, despite his promising debut, stuck out like a sore thumb

I don’t know but any kind of movie which tries to justify infidelity in any way, even by getting into the psyche of characters or showing their side stories, like how this one tried to induce some sympathy for them by showing Deepika’s family problems and the trauma she had to go through after losing her mother, misunderstanding her dad, all of that still didn’t explain why she behaved like a douchebag by cheating on her own cousin with her fiancé. I failed to connect to any of them or their adversities. Such movies generally leave a sour taste in my mouth. They used heavy words like “complex human emotions” while promoting this crapfest but there was nothing substantial about it. In the end Alisha turned out to be a backstabbing biatch like her cheater mother. 

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I liked it 😆 and have watched it thrice. I don't care if anyone mocks me for it. 😆

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlightyNerd

Deepika gave Sunny Leone and Mallika Sherawat a run for their money in this movie 🤣 she seriously crossed all limits of indecency here 🤢

True 😆

Looks like she was desperate.

Edited by Nostalgia-02 - 1 years ago
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

I do wonder how Sid C gets roles and continues getting them in Bollywood movies. He isn't good looking and has zero screen presence. What is this inexperienced actor doing in Bollywood? 😆

I hope he isn't paired with my favs. It will be a torture.

infinity101 thumbnail

I do wonder how Sid C gets roles and continues getting them in Bollywood movies. He isn't good looking and has zero screen presence. What is this inexperienced actor doing in Bollywood? 😆

I hope he isn't paired with my favs. It will be a torture.

Yeah well he isn’t exactly hero material but I liked him in Gully boy and phone bhoot 😆

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

I wish we never have to see them as a pair again 🤢  Don’t know what the casting director was thinking. 

There was me thinking you made this comment because Sid C is not good looking.🤪

infinity101 thumbnail

There was me thinking you made this comment because Sid C is not good looking.🤪

He is okay looking but that’s not important. There are some pairings that just don’t work onscreen and him with DP is one of them.