Users

Frequent Posters

Aarthiviji thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

Papa 1and Papa 2🤣🤣

Nav 1

Abhi 2

After truth out for u believe abhimanyu itni aachi ki he ll allow abhir to call abhinav too papa 

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Gundamwing

don’t look to this show for any credibility in relationships. I can’t imagine a child would overthrow his loving father for another man because they are biologically related. If that was the case adoptions would end in disaster. If the whole premise of akshra and abhimanyu to be together is because they share a son, them what is the point of this couple. If there was no Abhir then there is no couple. BALH2 did this better, ram wanted Priya regardless of pihu. 

Exactly! What if no twin had survived? What if Akshara had met Abhinav in a weak state and stayed with him to stay away from her families? The same things would have happened and Abhimanyu would've again agreed to marry Arohi for Roohi. And without Abhir's existence, he would follow up with that promise of being Roohi's papa. Abhira done and dusted there because Abhimanyu would never go against Manjiri. 

The only reason Manjiri will now 'accept' Akshara is because of Abhir. If Abhir wasn't there, there would have been no Abhira. This is not a love story, this is just two parents getting back together after a toxic Marriage, just for the sake of their child.

And don't get me started on the psychological impact Abhinav's exit would have on Abhir. The poor child. 

If this was real life, the kid would be scarred for life. But it's ITV and they'll probably show Abhir forgetting about Abhinav and just accepting Abhimanyu as his father for the sake of Abhira's soulful connection🤢

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Aarthiviji

After truth out for u believe abhimanyu itni aachi ki he ll allow abhir to call abhinav too papa 

He's probably going to ask Akshara to tell Abhinav to leave. He's always been possessive about Akshara, apne bete ko lekar bhi insecure hoga. 

But if he ever asks Akshara to do this, then I would love for Akshara to ask him to leave Roohi as well. If Abhir can live without his papa, Roohi should learn to live without her Poppy. Why should only one child suffer?

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Aarthiviji

Jaise uska kuch chlane waale hai....Abhir Abhi ke sentences par full stop lagayega🤣

Aarthiviji thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

He's probably going to ask Akshara to tell Abhinav to leave. He's always been possessive about Akshara, apne bete ko lekar bhi insecure hoga. 

But if he ever asks Akshara to do this, then I would love for Akshara to ask him to leave Roohi as well. If Abhir can live without his papa, Roohi should learn to live without her Poppy. Why should only one child suffer?

My feeling is they have to see abhir accepting abhimanyu shouldn't be easy...as these many years abhir consider abhinav as his dad.. obviously abhimanyu ll be super possessive..for all things he did he has to repent 

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

If you watch closely the edit is bad so you can hear part of sirji at the end…he must have said papa and then dil wale sirji and then went to hug abhi

Edited by Pr1yanka - 1 years ago