Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago
Sritishabir1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Aren’t home invasions big

deals ? 

They haven't invaded her home. they took a picture. Fine. its a privacy intrusion but trust them to blow it up and cry hoarse.  I have no sympathy for these ultra rich.

priya185 thumbnail

Many actors are intruded like this even Rhea C

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Im sure she staged this whole thing for attention. 

hyancchoatishoo thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This is like Anushka getting angry over Puma using her pic without consent. 😆

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sritishabir1

They haven't invaded her home. they took a picture. Fine. its a privacy intrusion but trust them to blow it up and cry hoarse.  I have no sympathy for these ultra rich.

Everybody is entitled to feeling secure in their home -even the superrich. It's not pleasant when someone barges in without your permission -even when you know the person. With a newborn at home, Alia must have felt even more insecure.

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

If any one takes a photograph of your home from across the road,with you visible in a room,is it is illegal in India?

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

I hope she had a foot in the mouth moment and said PR or kahin reporting mein lawyers se PR hua. Else it will be like the kid crying wolf.

After Rhea C (whatever you want to believe on the case, the woman was harressed by the media) and Arjun Kapoor yelling at someone for jumping across the compound, such things have escalated quickly(ik there have been worse cases then this, but this is what I could think of). So just using it for PR isn't a great idea. 

Maybe she doesn't want a tanta with the newspaper, but then they can just send a warning and tell them off. Production houses have done that to Arnab and Navika already. 

Also, don't they actually call the paparazzi when they want their pictures captured? What's with the greed!

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

It must hurt Alia,that nobody cared.

I think PV released the same old  Baiju PR yesterday afternoon to deflect  the embarrassment.Isn't SLB's Bday tomorrow?

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

I hope she had a foot in the mouth moment and said PR or kahin reporting mein lawyers se PR hua. Else it will be like the kid crying wolf.

After Rhea C (whatever you want to believe on the case, the woman was harressed by the media) and Arjun Kapoor yelling at someone for jumping across the compound, such things have escalated quickly(ik there have been worse cases then this, but this is what I could think of). So just using it for PR isn't a great idea. 

Maybe she doesn't want a tanta with the newspaper, but then they can just send a warning and tell them off. Production houses have done that to Arnab and Navika already. 

Also, don't they actually call the paparazzi when they want their pictures captured? What's with the greed!

Yea I don’t know what’s going on. That PR thing makes it seem very fishy.  

Best case scenario she just wanted to call out Etimes but not take it too far and didn’t realize that tagging Mumbai police means they would respond 🙄.  Worst case scenario it was a publicity stunt that sort of backfired on her because again, she tagged Mumbai police.  

She’s lucky this whole thing didn’t garner a lot of attention all over social media because this PR comment thing would have caused a world of drama for her for weeks.