Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

I mean I am just happy to see some new music. Pritam could have as easily just 'remixed' Dilliwali Girlfriend instead of a spiritual sequel 😆

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

I tried to and didn't mind until Shraddha started hopping around to th th th th thumkaaa

Excited Animal GIFs | Tenor

Why did they make her do that 😭

🤣🤣🤣

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This has to be one of the worst choreography I have ever seen from Bollywood. They could have taken a dance coach off the street that could have done a better job. Were they deliberately trying to be cheesy ? 

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Everything about this movie looks horrible. All the songs and promos look tacky and cheesy and the de-aging filter on both Ranbir and Shraddha is so obvious that it looks funny. 

Lostsoul11 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Hazardous

I’m sorry but everything about this movie looks terrible so far. The trailer made no sense and the songs are so annoying. Ranbir isn’t bringing any freshness whatsoever, this stuff is done to death by him already. It’s not fun to see him in this type of space anymore. 

And Shraddha ugh. She’s such a plain jane. I’m not a Deepika fan but she really brought her A game in Pathan in terms of glamour. Shraddha looks so pheeki and try hard. I didn’t understand people who were raving about how she “stole the show” in Thumkeshwari. She looked so dull and unglamorous next to Kriti Sanon. I don’t find her charismatic either. The way she delivers her dialogues in the trailer are so bad.

Idk this movie just isn’t doing it for me. I enjoyed Luv Ranjan’s De de pyaar de and SKTKS but everyone was appropriately casted in that one. This looks like a bad rehash of SKTKS.

Sanon is like a plank of wood. Shraddha was the Jaan of thumkeshwari. Kriti can't dance & looks extremely masculine 

Lostsoul11 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Briaahna

Btw the sets and camera work is pathetic here 

I have said many times , I hate when hundred backup dancers are thrown in a dance song , it starts to look too busy 

Madhuri Dixit dongs used to have only her and few backup dancers 

And why make such outdated sets   Why canyon we keep it simple 

Pyarhotahotaekbaar working big time Cos of clean choreography, nice set and backup dancers as well 😃I am addicted to that one . Neat 💕Btw 😆https://twitter.com/akzhaydynamic/status/1628076627841413120?s=46&t=tI9wwW0p3hMi5_MeHMgWew

Yeh b-grade tharkiyon ka post🙈🤮

Minionite thumbnail

For me this song worked just because of all those dance moves. Some of them looked so hard! I was just thinking how they made the dance moves look so fluid.

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Eh not feeling it 

Shraddhas expressions when she does high energy movies are off…instead of looking smooth and effortless it looks like overacting in the name of energy (kinda like what ranveer does ) and dosent look graceful 

Like that move where she’s shifting from ranbirs one thigh to another …shruti Hassan does similar moves in some of her south films and it looks so much more graceful and controlled 

Ranbir as stale as he looks, is the better dancer of the two 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Song is meh 👎🏼video is 👎🏼

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.