Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saakshi2k thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I was wondering if really shivi left pn looking at bts??

I think it will be like Raavi decides to leave the house usi time shiva will return from store and will try to stop Raavi par fir Dhara beech me taang adaegi and maybe ask shiva to leave as well and says she doesn't want both of them here.

And she'll have a monologue... Mujhe maaf karna par teri suraksha ke liye mujhe yeh sab karna pad raha hai shiva aaaaaaaaaaa tu agar yaha raha toh tere liye sahi nahi hoga aaaaaaaaaaa jab tak shweta yaha se chali nahi jaati tujhe pn se dur rakhna hi meri zimmedari hai shiva aaaaaaaaaaa 🤪

And shivi leaves the house...

Par fir yeh romantic lollipop kahe de diya... Ohh haan ab kyunki inka jhagda hoga toh usse pehle thoda romance dikhaenge🥲🥲

Wese shiva bada romantic horaha hai, ahmm ahmm☺️,par me fir bhi bolungi, iski timings badi kharab hai🤣

https://youtube.com/shorts/R5NPwnq_mFU?feature=share

Saakshi2k thumbnail

So its shweta prerna krish rishita chutki chiku and DHARA 

Nice!!! 

manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saakshi2k

So its shweta prerna krish rishita chutki chiku and DHARA 

Nice!!! 

I hope its some work related thing lol she is going with her friend either to visit home or to visit his sister she has been gone for a while now.

wanderlust321 thumbnail

It's nice to see her taking some time out for herself with her friends, just like old times❤

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Congratulations on the new EDT!

When will this crime fest of a show end?! 😭

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Wotsup guys ? 

Hope you all are doing great

Hey, Palak! How are you?

Doing good, just finished my exam, so chilling. 😎

manny136 thumbnail

this upcoming shivi bts i think the fight between dhara and raavi dhara says she did some thing to deal with shiva vamp situation so I think she will send shivi away to another place for a few days or something so they can deal with vamp who is ready to deflower tuffy finally lol

on top the other bts of bhago in room with chiku and fake canadian girl and tuffy hiding there lol what I find weird is they are letting chiku sleep in their room even now dude he is like 8 years old almost give him some privacy ppl lol

mpks1 thumbnail

Episode #681

Rishita to win Chutki’s heart

778F1F6D-5612-43E5-8B81-0D3B28801822.jpeg

So soon??? Sab Bhabima, the Mahaan ka kamaal hai 😕

Then why did Shweta say in the upcoming promo/precap for Friday that Natasha is still under her control and she is going to use her to destroy the family once again. 

Bhabima ko kaand, planning and plotting karna hi hai toh uske liye Shwera chahiye aur kisi pe frustration nikalni hai ya doormat ki tarah treat karni hai toh Raavi hai naa. 
Raavi’s humiliation probably will come in Tuesday episode😡

Bhabima found her new chamcha and parchayi, ofcourse Raavi will be treated like a piece of crap by her.

No family runs like this, even the ones that are working harder to earn money and in the villages. Only ITV families have tome to plot, plan and destroy other peoples lives. If you have to work hard to bring food to the table, you won’t think about such things.

Anyway Bhabima is omnipresent and she has a solution to all the problems- even the World problems. I wonder why is she delaying her solution to Russia -Ukraine war and China’s Spy balloon drama🤔🤔 

Bhabima is like Lauren Boebert and Marjorie Taylor  Greene. Those who follow American Politics will know who these ladies are. Both these women cannot keep quiet without doing some kaand in the form controversies and conspiracy theories.  Bhabima definitely reminds me of them 😆
All those who are supporting Dhara and leadben endlessly in all those youtube channels, I want them all to live with someone like Bhabima for the rest of their lives without complaints and let me see of they are able to do it. They won’t be able to stay with someone like her even for a day, so much for being keyboard trolls 😔

Saakshi2k thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

this upcoming shivi bts i think the fight between dhara and raavi dhara says she did some thing to deal with shiva vamp situation so I think she will send shivi away to another place for a few days or something so they can deal with vamp who is ready to deflower tuffy finally lol

on top the other bts of bhago in room with chiku and fake canadian girl and tuffy hiding there lol what I find weird is they are letting chiku sleep in their room even now dude he is like 8 years old almost give him some privacy ppl lol

Lol, so did bhabhi maa planned honeymoon for shivi🥲🥲

Tabhi itna saja hua room hai and shiva is in mood🤣

But chalak bro, very chalak, mithoo ko toh ghar me rok liya hoga,also that ronav isn't well and not shooting, I hope he gets well soon.... 

Acha tarika hai mithoo ko bhabhi ke paas rakhne ka,she will now do black magic and boom mithoo turns badi maa bhakt,also shivi needs to be alone warna papa papa bolne wala tota kese aaegi🤪🤣